Anna's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Anna coughed violently, and drew in air into her burning lungs. After recovering for a second or two Anna looked up to see Max and Ava smiling down at her. Max' cock was positively throbbing, and she thought he must be close to cumming.

"Oh my god, daddy. That looked so fucking amazing. I can't believe she's able to take that much of your cock," Ava said to Max and Anna beamed with pride. Ava then turned to Anna. "You want daddys cum, don't you? You want daddy to paint that sexy face of yours?" she asked and Anna didn't hear any jealousy in her voice, only geniune arousal.

"Y-yes," Anna said and looked at Max. "I want daddy to paint my face. I want him to shoot his hot cum all over my face. I belong to daddy and I want him to mark me as his cum-slut," she continued knowing with every fiber of her being that she sincerely meant every word. Max looked at her for a moment before looking over at Ava. He leaned in close to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Go ahead," he told Ava. "Stroke my cock and make me cum. Your new sister needs daddy's cum," he added and Ava smiled at him.

"Yes, daddy," she said and looked down at Anna as she grabbed Max' cock with both hands and stroked it faster and faster. "Here it comes, sister dear," she added and Anna instantly felt a bond forming with Ava. Max groaned louder and louder and Anna instinctively closed her eyes.

"Oh shit... Fuck.. Yesss... Here it comes..." Max said and suddenly Anna was hit by the first spurt of cum. It struck her chin, and she was surprised by how hard he came. The cum kept on coming, and she could feel her face was getting covered in the wonderful stuff. She shivered as another orgasm came over her. Smaller this time, but it still felt amazing, sitting there on her knees having her new daddy cum all over her.

"Ava, be a good girl and clean her face," Anna heard Max say and even though she couldn't open her eyes, she felt Ava get down on her knees in front of her. She half-expected Ava to use a towel or something but instead Anna got a tickling, wet feeling as Ava started licking Anna's face. She had never felt someone lick her face Before, and she giggled slightly, feeling cum drip inside her mouth. Ava did a thorough job and Anna eventually opened her eyes to see Avas face close to her own, and Ava was smiling at her. Again, Anna felt that intimate connection to this girl she had only just met. Ava looked her deep in the eye in leaned in close. As she kissed Anna on the lips, Anna could taste Max' cum in her mouth. Ava was an Amazing kisser, and Anna all but lost herself in the wonderful sensation of Avas tongue in her mouth.

"I wish I could stay longer with you guys, but I think I have to get back to work," Anna said reluctantly, as they ended the kiss. Ava nodded in understanding and helped Anna to stand. The intensity of Anna's earlier orgasm made her legs a little wobbly so both Ava and Max helped her walk back out to the hallway, and they all hugged.

"Don't be a stranger," Ava and Max said at the same time, and they all smiled, knowing Anna would be back.

Anna was so taken by the experience that she forgot to check the last few rooms as she walked back to the beach, where Lucy was talking to Linda. As Anna came walking Lucy turned her head and gave Anna a worried look.

"Oh my god, are you ok?" Lucy whispered as she leaned in close and placed a hand on her shoulder. Anna giggled and nodded, realizing she probably looked pretty disheveled.

"Yes, uhmmm," Anna started not really knowing how to explain what had happened. "There was a visitor who.. Needed some special attention," she said eventually and smiled.

Lucy instantly smiled wide and discreetly gave Anna a kiss on the lips. She then licked her lips, and Anna blushed as she realized Lucy could most likely taste the cum Anna and Ava had shared earlier.

"I knew I did the right thing when I hired you," Lucy said and winked before giving her a warm hug.

Anna knew Linda was right. It would be hard to find a better job than this...