Ann's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At about twelve, the entryphone buzzed. Ann didn't know what to do at first, but eventually found the instrument, and pressed the button when she heard Victor's voice. In a few moments, he was at her door, and she kissed him lightly as he entered the hallway, a bunch of flowers in his hand.

'You really do think of everything, don't you?' she said.

'I try. What about we go out for a nice pub lunch someplace?'

'That would be lovely. Will I do like this?' She had dressed simply in a cotton dress and low heels.

'You look just great,' he said, and sounded as if he meant it.

They drove out in light Sunday traffic, beyond the city limits, to quiet countryside, and pulled up at a small country pub which advertised food.

When they had been served with the wholesome country fare, Victor looked at Ann to see if she was ready for what he was about to say. Satisfied, he put a hand on hers, and said quietly, 'Ann, my dear, I know you hardly know me, and that I'm quite a bit older than you, so you may be a bit.......a bit wary, shall we say, especially coming from a horrible marriage such as it seems you have been in.'

She nodded, and smiled, waiting for what he was going to tell her.

He went on, 'I have thought a lot about you, and I don't want to ask you to move in with me, or anything like that, even though I am a free agent. I think we both may value our independence too much for that. But I see in you some things I have long sought in a woman. You are beautiful, you know you are, and like to show it off to the world, but you are not a whore.'

She had gone bright red, and he said, 'And now I've embarrassed you – I'm so sorry!'

They sat and ate for a while in silence, then Victor said, 'Well, Ann, what do you say, will you stay in the apartment for a few months?'

'Of course,' she replied, 'but on two conditions.'

'What are they?'

'That you let me pay a proper rent, and that you take me out sometimes.'

He laughed, and said, 'Done!'

They talked for a long time, and she learned that he was, in effect, a property tycoon, with interests in many countries, and that his one marriage had broken up some five years ago, leaving behind a son whom he never saw. When she asked him why he went to the Silk Traders' Club, he replied frankly that he was an incurable voyeur.

'But doesn't that mean you're a Peeping Tom?' she asked.

'It doesn't seem to manifest itself that way in me. But I am incredibly turned on if you are with me and you show yourself to someone else in some way. I will demonstrate on the way home, if you like. I take it you are not wearing panties?'

She smiled back at him, and nodded slightly, feeling a small surge of excitement.

In the car, Ann again relaxed in the soft leather seats, and noted that Victor headed towards the city's ring-road. Even on a Sunday, there was always a good deal of traffic. Once he turned the Lexus into the flow of cars, he said to her, 'Pull your skirt up, now.'

She raised the hem off her dress until it was almost up to her crotch, and, glancing sideways, he said, 'No, more, right up to your waist!'

She bunched her dress up in her hand and pulled it right up, exposing herself completely, while Victor was seemingly concentrating on the traffic.

Suddenly, he said, 'Now, open your legs, just a little, and caress your lovely pussy!'

At that moment, he drew smoothly alongside a blue and yellow painted coach full of adolescent boys on some school trip. Through the raked front windscreen of the Lexus, anyone looking down at that moment would have an unforgettable view of Ann fingering the pinkness of her cunt, her dress up around her waist.

Victor deliberately let the coach draw ahead, and saw that two boys were staring, open-mouthed, out of the rear window on their side. They had seen!

When they turned towards home, he asked her how she had felt about showing herself like that.

'It almost made me cum,' she said, 'I can't describe it to you, but take me home, and I'll show you.'

When they got to the apartment, he had no sooner shut the door behind them, than she turned to kiss him, snaking one arm around his neck, and feeling his hardness with her other hand. There was to bee no waiting, and she pulled him into the lounge, where she simply bent over the small table and parted her legs. Without preliminaries, he thrust his throbbing cock straight into her waiting cunt, which sucked him greedily into its soaking depths. She alternately gripped and released him with her agile cunt-muscles, bringing him to a raging climax which matched her own, as he kneaded her hard nipples with his fingers. When he shot his hot, creamy load, it seemed to go on for ever, and she

felt she could purr like a cat, with the sheer satisfaction.

They talked some more about what they could do together, and Ann thought she had never felt so happy.

At work the next day, she told Tina about her stroke of luck with Victor, and spent a good deal of the rest of the day teasing her boss.

That evening Victor had asked her to dine with him, at a classy restaurant. 'Dressing up job,' he had said. Ann was restricted to the clothes Victor had bought for her, as she hadn't yet plucked up the courage to collect anything from her old home, but that was no great hardship, as she had a wide enough range to choose from.

'Dressing up' she imagined, meant a long dress, and she had difficulty in seeing how she could find anything really sexy, but long, until she had a closer look at what Victor had left in her wardrobe. She found a long white silk dress, high-necked and long-sleeved, which fitted her like a glove. She could wear nothing whatever underneath it, and had to wriggle and squirm her way into it. When she looked at herself in the long mirror, her nipples poked out defiantly through the thin silk, and the shape of her firm breasts was outlined perfectly. When she turned around, her buttocks too were defined as if she were naked. The skirt was so tight about her legs that she could walk only with short steps. She put on ultra-high metal-heeled stilettos, and cinched a heavy silver chain around her waist.

Victor pronounced himself 'enchanted' with her appearance when he arrived, and they set off to the restaurant. When they got there, the other diners stopped eating to watch them – or rather to watch her – as they made their way to their table, and their waiter couldn't take his eyes off her nipples as he served their food.

At the next table, a young couple were just starting their meal when Ann and Victor arrived. He was probably Asian, and about twenty, she a lovely slim blonde, probably a bit younger. Victor drew Ann's attention to them: 'He keeps glancing at you, and she's jealous,' he whispered.

'She's no need to be,' said Ann, 'she's terrific.'

'Isn't she? Shall we invite them?'

'But we don't know them,' said Ann.

'Watch,' said Victor, and got up, went over to the couple's table, and bent over to talk for a few moments.

He came back with a smile of his face, 'That's settled then,' he said, 'they're coming back for coffee.'

After the meal, the young couple lingered over coffee to let Ann and Victor catch up, then they all left together. Ann had never been to Victor's town house before, and was interested to see it. As she anticipated, it was beautifully furnished, and all in impeccable taste. The young couple introduced themselves as Asif and Lisa, and they all made themselves comfortable in the spacious lounge, while Victor's coffee machine did its stuff.

Ann took the opportunity to take a look at their visitors. Asif was lean and supple-looking, with liquid black eyes and longish jet-black hair. Lisa was like a film-starlet, with a great deal of long blonde hair and big tits. She was dressed in a red tank-top and a pink, silky fifties-style skirt, under which were lots of stiff petticoats. She wore matching pink high heels. She had spent a long time making up.

Victor went into the kitchen and returned with the coffee tray, then put on some music – it was a rumba, with a seductive beat.

'Doesn't anybody want to dance?' said Lisa, her local accent grating slightly.

Victor extended a hand to her and pulled her up to dance with him on the parquet floor, while Ann and Asif followed suit. She moulded herself to Asif's slim form, and soon felt the urgency of a growing erection pressing against her stomach.

'You're a naughty boy,' she whispered in his ear, then bit his lobe, gently. She looked across at Victor, who had dimmed the lights, so that it wasn't easy to see, but she could have sworn he had his hand up Lisa's skirt as they danced.

They all paused for coffee, and sat close on the two sofas. Asif had an arm over Ann's shoulder and was toying with a nipple with his fingers, whilst she stroked his thigh.

On the other sofa, Victor and Lisa were kissing passionately.

They danced again, this time more slowly still, and Ann knew that Asif wouldn't be denied any longer – he had an erection like a stallion now.

But first, she felt she had to do something, and tapped Victor on the shoulder, as he danced steamily with the voluptuous blonde.

'May I?' she asked.

'But of course,' he said.

Ann led Asif to the sofa, and sat down, leaving him standing, then, looking up into his dark eyes, she took his zipper between her teeth and pulled it down. He was wearing boxers underneath, so she had to wrestle his rampant shaft free, but then it sprung free in all its dark glory, and she sheathed it in her lips, taking his entire, considerable, length deep into her throat. She knew he couldn't last long, and left off after a few moments, to drag the tight skirt of her dress up to her waist. She sat back, her buttocks on the very edge of the sofa, waiting for him to kneel and take her, and saw that Lisa was bent over the other sofa, awaiting Victor. But she was on her knees! The stiff petticoats were around her waist and she was holding her arse-cheeks wide apart with both hands, presenting the dark tunnel of a well-used arsehole to Victor! Just as Asif came to Ann, she saw Victor spearing Lisa with his wonderful dick, thrusting it deep into her beckoning anus. She resolved, even as she was about to be fucked by this lovely Asian boy, that she would go down that road with her new man, whenever he wanted her to.

Asif fucked her with all the vigour of youth, cumming twice in half an hour, after she had rammed a finger up his arsehole to keep him hard. Then they all went to bed together, laying on Victor's queen-size bed, stroking and caressing each other until the dawn-light streaked the sky.

'Shit, I've got to go to work today,' said Lisa, suddenly, and Ann and Asif said the same thing, but Victor just grinned and said, 'Bad luck.'

Ann had decided on her new life with Victor. She had no idea how long it would last, and didn't care. All she was sure of was that it was a lot more fun than what she had left behind.