All Comments on 'Anonymous Gets Hers'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 19 years ago
Grrrrrrr8t

I loved it. Anyone who has recevied anonymous negative feedback that has no constructive purpose, other than to run the author down will appreciate this story!!

BootaBootaabout 19 years ago
Catharsis?

Nice job. You know what others suspect. Anonymous wants it! Wants it bad!

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
Anonymous

Iguess we know how you feel about anonymous feedback. Great story.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
annoyamous rather than anonymous

anoynyomous gets a kick in the pants!!! LOL

great babe!

kisses

T

secretagentx5secretagentx5almost 19 years ago
what is chlorofome?

could use some editting

eg: chloroform, not "chlorofome"

SapphicMojoSapphicMojoover 16 years ago
This story sucked!

Hehe... couldn't resist. I think this story is every author's wet dream come true. Any chance Keith would be willing to meet one of my "fans" in Texas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY hot!

Thanks. I've enjoyed several of your writings, but never commented until now. Just, thanks.

deepsecretsdeepsecretsover 15 years ago
Wow

Just like other readers, this story enticed me to comment for the first time. You are my absolute favorite author. Your stories spark my imagination in amazing ways. I was so excited when i read your first story, and clicked for more, that you had so many! Please keep writing. Now that ive had a taste of what you can create, i'm dying for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NOT a fan of Rape,but THIS was the exception!

In spite of a few understandable (minor) spelling errors, this was well-written smut! I do not usually like RAPE scenarios, but this was presented in such a way that we understood that the lady getting said treatment DESERVED & even desired it! So I am@ peace with the fact that I came enormously during this read! Smack her tits AGAIN. Do it with that giant dong THIS time. LOL Bruise her b!tch-@$$ good. Let her know what it feels like2 B screwed over by a Black. Then have him jam that tool up her butt! Heh Well done,goldie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
liked it, but

i enjoyed the story. a friendly editor could easily fix the odd spelling and grammar slips. perhaps, in exchange for sex!

keep writing!

thelittledeadgirlthelittledeadgirlalmost 14 years ago
Nice!

*Resisting the urge to leave loads of negative anonymous feedback... and my home address!*

Wickedly awesome! You are an amazingly talented writer.

~Daisy~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice writing, not enough build up due to ....

NIce way of writing, flow.

Not enough build up of momentum due to too big jumps into action, to quick give in.

Thx

ZannaBlitheZannaBlitheover 11 years ago

Could of been a two part story to get more details but love it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SIZE

2 INCH AROUND DOES NOT SEEN RIGHT.

A FAIR STORY BUT NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
USE OF POSSESSIVE

"No ones cock is that big."

Should be:

"No one's cock is that big."

mitchawamitchawaover 10 years ago
Unconventional

I just read your "Unconventional" story and thought I would read this one. It's more off-the-wall than the guy and gal in a closet. A weird form of revenge/punishment for negative comments. However, the switch from revenge to jealously was great and the rape passed into the background and the sex between Nadia and her well-hung black friend was well done. The double ending was also a nice twist.

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Not

Sorry! Had some of your other stuff. Mostly your lesbian stories. Thinking this was another one but with the lets get even with a twist . Turns out you went and spoiled the shit out of it with including a. Mandingo!!!😱😢😑 so I'm getting even 2🌟's

This One SUCKED

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very erotic. But how come Brooke never filed for rape? The proper way to do a rape is leave no evidence. Nadia and Keith should have worn masks and never mentioned their names in their conversations. Nadia could have taken her revenge and proved her point without revealing her or Keith's identity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...