Anonymous Gets Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, Nadia began kissing him passionately, her anger and thoughts of revenge on Brooke completely lost as Keith pulled her into a tight, hard embrace. Straddling herself over his body, she grabbed his slick dick in her hand and pressed it up against her own pussy hole. With her eyes on his, she began sliding down the thick, dark pole. Brooke's eyes were wide as she watched the huge cock disappear into Nadia's shaved mound, the pink lips spreading wide for the dark meat. Just watching was starting to arouse her again.

"Please," she panted, started to beg without even knowing what she was begging for, "Please..."

Nadia glanced over at her, impatient and frustrated with the interruption. Grabbing the gag, she popped it back into Brooke's mouth and put the strap around her head. That done, she turned her attention back to Keith and ignored the blonde as she struggled on the bed, jealous and still aroused, wanting more.

Keith's large dark hands covered Nadia's boobs as she began to move herself up and down on his groin, repeatedly impaling her body on his cock. Pinching her pink nipples, he moaned as her tight pussy engulfed him, two years of fantasizing about her making the reality all the more intense. Nadia was wondering why she hadn't done this before... Keith was sweet, kind, he made her laugh... why had she always thought that they wouldn't work sexually?? Maybe she'd just been too busy trying to make things work out with other guys to see that her friend had a lot to offer her besides friendship. She'd been writing about huge black cocks for a couple years now, ever since the first time she saw his... maybe she'd really been wanting this all along too.

Moving in sweet rhythm, the two fucked, Nadia riding him hard as her pussy clenched and soaked him in her juices; wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled himself up so that he could hold her close to him as he bucked his hips underneath her. Nadia wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply, their tongues intertwining as their bodies embraced.

They were completely oblivious to the horny, frustrated, watching girl... Brooke was still soaking wet, the incredible orgasm left her wanting more... she would have begged on hands and knees for them to fuck her. And now, having to watch them, without being able to say anything, made it all the worse. Her ass was still filled with the black strap-on, and both her holes burned with desire. She clenched her tender hole around the thick rubber, trying to get some friction or something from it. Instead, all she managed to do was slowly start to move it out of her ass. Realizing what she had done, she tried to stop, but couldn't help her holes from spasming in jealousy as Keith's mouth locked down on Nadia's nipple, making the brunette moan... and all the while watching that huge black dick splitting that tight pink pussy... very quickly the strap on had worked its way of her ass, leaving her empty empty empty.

Nadia moaned as Keith's dick twitched inside her, she could feel it getting even harder and longer as he tried to fend off his impending orgasm. Rubbing her body against his groin, she hit her clit in just the right spot, and as his thrusting got even more wild she started crying out passionately as her orgasm hit her.

"OH GOD KEITH... OH I'M CUMMING... OH KEITH I'M CUMMING... FUCK ME I'M CUMMING!!"

Her whole body shuddered in his arms as he started spurting jet after jet of white cum into her pink, quivering pussy, deep into her body.

"OH FUCK NADIA..." he was groaning as he held her as close to him as possible, his balls emptying into her hole, filling her with his cum.

Both of them came down from their orgasms slowly, kissing and nibbling on each other, thrusting a little and rubbing a little as their pulses slowed. Keith was filled with joy and happiness as Nadia held his face in her hands and kissed him deeply.

"I think I might need to change my mind about something," she whispered to him.

He smiled at her, "Oh yeah."

"Oh yeah." she said, her voice firm, "I would love to go out with you."

Raising an eyebrow he accused her, "You just want me for my big cock."

"No!" her voice and tone were earnest as she tried to convince him of her integrity, "It's just... I was watching you with her, and I was so jealous, and you've always been there for me, and we were good friends... I think I've been wanting you for awhile and I just didn't know it."

Keith smiled as her anxious expression convinced him that she was telling the truth. Really, he'd known that he was the guy she'd been looking for... and now she finally saw it. They kissed again, tongues dancing as Brooke looked on, her heart and pussy aching with envy.

* * *

A year later, as Keith and Nadia left the chapel with their guests cheering and throwing birdseed, they noticed a blonde girl standing just a little ways down the street. A little bit thinner, Brooke's hair was a little bit lighter... and her face was a lot happier. Holding her hand was a very large, very kind looking black man.

Nadia smiled and waved.

12