Anonymously Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Roger hadn't been far behind either one of us. I vaguely remember laying there, looking up as he seemed to hose down his wife's breasts with a torrent of cum-cream. Once again I was impressed as he lavished a rather copious amount of his fresh hot semen all over her gorgeous breasts.

"Well now...that was really something wasn't it?" Maggie stated almost matter of factly. Her face still flushed from what obviously had been a very intense, and very satisfying orgasm. Just as mine, and as I am sure Roger's had been.

"That would be...an understatement," I challenged, meaning it.

"See? Aren't you glad you stayed? Wasn't the thrill and excitement of having sex somewhat publicly, even like this...well worth it?"

Admittedly it had been. Though I was far from uncertain that I'd make any attempt too soon to entice anyone I was currently going out with to do something like this with. Still...food for thought.

"No if...ands...or buts!" I freely admitted. This had been an adventure I'd not soon forget.

**

We dressed somewhat hurriedly after that, in the event anyone had heard us, actually having to wait a moment or two longer when another customer just then pulled into the lot. As soon as he'd entered the store however, Roger opened the back, and the three of us piled out. I actually gave her a hug and a kiss, even shaking Roger's hand as we began to part company. I had no illusions to the fact that this had been a one-time thing. There'd been no hint at exchanging last names or numbers. Hell, they'd never even asked me for mine.

"Don't forget to read that story!" Maggie reminded once again as they soon after drove off. I did so as well, moments later, heading off in the opposite direction. I arrived home a short time later, and rather than waiting...far too curious now, opening the small digest I'd purchased, and began reading the story.

I could only smile, nodding and shaking my head. The characters in the story I'd just read too obvious, too all familiar. The situation likewise somewhat familiar, dangerous and exciting. The author's signature at the end of it reading only, "Anonymously Yours, R & M." Would there be perhaps another story soon written?

I had to wonder.

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12