All Comments on 'Another Letter to Dear Abby'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Interesting take on the "slut" stereotype . . .

Pretty well-written. I take this as a satire. I hope that's how it was intended. There is the old adage regarding one's wife about which many guys fantasize; a nun in public and a whore in bed. In real life, few women would be interested in the lifestyle we are led to believe our "heroine" maintains. For one thing, people with children are incredibly busy; there is just no time in the day (and certainly not multiple times per week) to fuck around while maintaining a marriage and household with kids. Even the dumbest man would become suspicious if his wife's time were repeatedly utilized for "shopping with her friends." Sexual trysts with lovers take time, energy, and yes, money. With the exposure implied in this story, genital warts would be the least of this couple's worries. The fact is, long-term cheating invariably gets caught. But it is a nice idea to imagine one's wife is a nympho and wants it all the time -- would that it would be so! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
slupid slut story

Stupid slut

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I think she should confess the whole sorted affair

It would make a good story if he caught her cheating and then she confesses to him that their whole life and marriage has been one of her cheating on him. I think it would make a good story. Thanks .......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Seattle,

I think you should be tested for STD's because not everyone you banged will be clean. Then I think you should continue your affairs in your own home...eventually your husband will find out and either he'll care or he won't. Just make sure that if he divorces you, you have something on him to help you out in court. Sincerely, Abby

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Alicve had it right

Why did she want to get married with all her cheating. Alice was right, did she want to get married and settle for one only. In a case like this, I wish hubby would find out and throw her out with nothing. Let some other fool(s) buy her meal ticket.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Is hubby really dumb as a rock?

To have not seen some sign over the years. But sluts should not get married, they just ruin two or three lives. Turn pro for a few years build a bank account and then do what you want. What you really are is a user. you just used hubby as a meal ticket and a place to hang your hat. You didn't really love the poor sap. A room mate with the same feelings would have been better over the years. Hubby is dumb but I can't stand users. No use for them in the world at all.

Well written piece as usual but Dear Abby could never get this one right. The ultimate would be if hubby cheats and is caught, she gets really bent out of shape because she can't share.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Sad day........

When this is the most interesting story on literotica. I do believe that the gang has managed run off all the good writers....

<p>

Another interesting analysis of slutism by Vulcan with which I agree whole heartedly. Truly the married with children do not have time for lovers.... Not even their husbands..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All are motherfuckers

Because of these motherfuckers all the good writers have left Literotica. Only the truck and cab driver,s sons are ruling this fucking website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No she should not confess

She should go for a drive in her car and speed up to about ninty miles an hour and release her seat belt then drive straight into a solid concrete embankment at an overpass. It will be quick and simple. The husband deserves something she can never give him, his entire life back. This woman isnt worth the air she wasted breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How many times are you going to repost ...

the same stories over and over and over and over ...? Do you think opinions will change?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Been there, read that...over and over....

You really need to try and at least come up with something a little new. It is not bad, but then it wasn't the previous XX times it was posted.

roadbirdroadbirdover 14 years ago
not a chance ...

and looks like she should look into finding the father of her kid....paying for a kid with no child support willl be very hard for her otherwise...especially with no house to live in....as when the timong is found out the marriage will then be null and void...use that as entrapment to get married the hubby could claim he was trapped into a marriage to raise and pay for someone elses kid...it could happen tha tthe judge could make her put the kid up for adoption unless she can prove she can pay for ut..i know if i was her hubby i would no longer pay for it ..plus i would want back what i had paid to raise someone elses bastard kid

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dear seattle

your husband knows and is about to leave you for precisely the reason you stated. i don't understand the wait, perhaps to make sure he had the evidence and consider if you're completely damaged goods. the bad news, the marriage is over; the good news, you need not hide it anymore.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
A true pro

Why doesn't she just walk the streets? - That's all she is good for - I feel sorry for the husband but maybe that was exactly the point of the story.

Not all women are worth while - maybe, when it comes down to it, most aren't.

"They" say men will fuck anything that crawls but some times I wonder if it isn't the other way around? The men I know, know how to keep their pants zipped - I can't speak for the women, but I have my suspicions.

Badman73Badman73over 14 years ago
Dear Seattle

You a Nasty whore,But guess what, While you have been playing around,So has Hubby and is leaving you for a twenty five year old Goddess.Hahaha.Enjoy being a nasty slut.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Hot story, but...

So sad... very sad...

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 2**.

Because it was just a one night thing, I would have rated it 5 stars if the story ended here:

"The unplanned outcome of that night was that I was pregnant when I returned from the honeymoon and I know that the father of my child was one of the dancers. That secret I'll take to my grave."

However, that last 4 paragraphs turned a sexy story into a story about a mentally disturbed woman which was a hugh turn off.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
5*

5* for total honesty, at least to abby. what a waste of talent. hubby may have wanted to join, in one way or another.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Honesty "Tootight1"?

She had been a whore, not a slut, all her life, she cheated on her husband since they were engaged, for 25 years!! And now telling Abby make her honest? Honest would be a woman that maintain her vows and fidelity during those 25 years...Now that she is getting old, she is going to confess? And become a lonely, old and bitter woman, just fucking any homeless that she finds?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

my 2nd read, and I believe this type of thing goes on more than people think. if she decides to tell hubby, have a witness, otherwise, she will likely end up fish food, along with toby. what a beautiful marriage they must have had, not. is there a Hell, maybe she'll be able to tell us.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
this was so erotic

I wanted to cut off my balls and shove them down this whore throat. (1)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What I think Hubby would understand?

Was that he needed a divorce. Immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
answer is yes

No way husband doesn't know. Wife has TRUE LIFE REAL counterpart living near Helena Montana. Details about her are exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. I mistakenly thought JPB WAS A BTB KIND OF GUY. Guess I was wrong.

Any way, serial cheating wife detailed on Facebook has had numerous affairs while married to her third husband. She lost college instructor job in Helena Montana for sexually harassing and coercing married male student. She and some colleagues then spread false rumors about that student making him the predator bothering a oh so refined and respected instructor.

Friends of jis took issue with that after one of her colleagues saw to it that he lost his job. Female instructor liked to talk about her conquests and she told a friend of his wife, who told his wife. Wife moved out taking sons.

Instructor admit to not caring she destroyed his life, actually laughed about her intentional cruelty

Some think a little karma is in order, so do I. I visited profile became a Friend and have been spreading word. Hope some Literotica readers will join in

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Dear Slut...

What your husband is going to understand is that his whole marriage has been a lie.

He thought he loved you but will hopefully learn that the you he loved ceased to exist before you were even wed, assuming that you EVER existed. You should tell him so he can find someone - ANYONE - who can HONESTLY love him.... And you can do what's more important to you - get your holes filled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i just love true to life stories

and this in one of them. unbelievable how many times this has happened... and do not tell husband... way too late. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ah yes, JPB strikes again.

I wish I had checked out the author before reading this useless bunch of words with no meaning or point.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
wives

have been killed for less,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why stay married

why would this bitch stay married to the poor sap

the only reason i can see is thaat she and bitches like her want to make their better half hurt

i hope she dies a very long and painfull death when she catches a disease

you have to Wonder if the african tribes that cut off women s cltoris aren t the smart ones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

just another whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANOTHER

The title is because about 5 years before this one, JPB wrote "Dear Abby." However, that one suffers from the same problem as this story -- there is no "Dear Seattle (or reader's name)." When Abby published a "Dear Abby,".she also published a "Dear __________ (reader's name)." So, another story with the same problem of being unfinished/unresolved (a common JPB problem).

Another way they are the same is they both have such sluts writing to Dear Abby, that it is doubtful that even advice queen Abby herself could compose a satisfying Dear Reader reply.

I often sift through JPB stories, looking for the occasional gem. Neither of these are one. I did read a gem today -- Turnabout.

Paul in Oklahoma

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
good story

3rd read, and a different view. The answer to the question is yes, and no. Lets face it, times have changed, values have changed, morals, ethics, everything has changed in our life depending on how old you are. Now the answer depends on how old you are, more or less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waste of time.

A horrible story. Too many men in real life have been treated this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

And no

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Bob,

Your stories seem obsessed with slutty wives and CUCK husbands... Try some BTB sometimes....

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Sorry, but no.

It's just too easy to write a story like this and it's beneath your ability.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

Who are all these magical straight men that long for sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths and gang bangs?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This is one Bob should be ashamed of posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that's five minutes I'd like to have back.

Nope, this one es no bueno.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Aww, geez, if you don't know JPB is just fuckin' with us then you haven't been here very long...

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Not up to the Just Plain Bob standards. And the answer to her question is not no but hell no and with that her husband has a slim to no chance of his kids even being his. This story might have been salvageable if it had turned into a BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This woman is beyond slut or whore, she's a pig.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not good

Taken a chance on getting std's and possibly aids and than passing it to have faithful husband. Sad no morals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why bother getting married?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

TrambakTrambak8 months ago

All commentators are beating around the bush!

Just answer her question and that’s it!

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
For

For once I can comment on a crap story.Normaly crap stories can only be commented on to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I sure as Hell wouldn't understand the fact was she was a cheating lying slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9068 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...