Anything for My Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria continues to see out of the periphery that some guys are obviously staring at her tits, and others are attempting to slyly leer at them. She feels as though her nipples are getting stiffer and harder with each glaring pair of eyes.

Victoria turns to look at her son with a joyful expression on her face. She sees that he's looking around the store. Worried that he may be getting bored, she asks her son, "You doing fine sweetie? Hope your not regretting coming with me."

Andy looks at his mom and gives her a smile. "No mom of course not. I'm doing fine. And it looks like You're enjoying yourself for some reason. So, I'm just happy that you're happy." The truth is, Andy is really enjoying staring at his mom's body as she moves around. He doesn't know why she walks and moves like this, but he's not complaining. He'll just enjoy it.

Victoria gives her son a wide smile and says, "Well I'm glad you're happy. As for me, well... I just like to go shopping. It makes me happy."

Victoria continues to walk around pretending to browse and look at clothes in the women's section. Acutely aware that guys are following her into the women's section pretending to browse, Victoria can't help but smirk. Feeling excited knowing that their all really there to gaze at her, she makes sure to act as though she doesn't notice them. With an audience now waiting to see something and get their cocks hard, she thinks it's time to turn the teasing up a notch.

There was a guy alone fiddling with woman's tops hanging on a rack, and he was failing to hide himself stealing glances at Victoria. So, she decided to help him by making it easy to glance at her. To do this, Victoria knows she needs to be in the stranger's direct line of sight, and that there is nothing blocking any part of her from his view.

Pairs of pants were on display for sale sitting on shelves against the wall, the line of sight for the stranger would be completely clear at those shelves. Victoria walks to the shelves containing the pants and turns her back to the stranger. Her son was close by with the cart, but she doesn't think he'll be affected or know what she's doing for the stranger. With her legs closed together, knees slightly bent, she leans forward arching her back pretending to examine the pants at waist level.

Andy stood behind the cart staring at his mom. Oblivious to the stranger also doing the same. From his vantage point, he sees his mom's round ass on display, and her enormous spherical tits hovering as her torso leans horizontally. He traces her curves with his eyes from her round tits, to around her curvaceous ass, and slowly down her toned smooth legs. He imagines vividly that he's right behind her, his groin grinds against her huge firm ass, and his hands caresses her hips and moving to grasp her tits. Not aware of his actions, Andy mesmerizingly presses his hand on his hard cock over his pants. The stranger near them doing the same.

After bending over for a minute or two, Victoria pulls a random pair of pants from the shelf to maintain the allusion that she's not deliberately teasing her audience. And to also see the look on the stranger's face from her periphery. Victoria can't help but grin widely, because from her periphery she not only sees her target staring intently rubbing his bulging cock over his pants, but she has also drawn several other guys around the vicinity.

With such an audience, it's time for Victoria to really have some fun and show them something they really can't forget. Quickly finishing up the pretend examination of the pair of pants, she folded them up and placed them back on the shelf at waist level. She positions her pose the same as before, this time taking her sweet time placing the pants back. Using dramatic motions to pretend that she's properly setting the item back as they were. Which she believes will give her audience reason and context to her wiggling her booty and the sexy motions of her body.

Feeling much hornier seeing his mom jerk her body and wiggling her booty to properly set the pair of pants back on the shelf, Andy knows this is due to his mom's incessant desire for tidiness and making sure things are as they should be, and he's greatly thankful for it. His mom's massive full tits jiggling, her huge round ass wiggling, her shapely legs dancing, is such a hot and tantalizing sight. He's now putting more pressure on his hard cock, wanting to just pull it out and jack off right there. He feels his cum building up, and pre-cum leaking out like a broken faucet.

Feeling so excited for what she's going to do next, Victoria can't help but give an extra umph and bounce to her booty. And with a wide smile, she leans even further down, and with her forearms, she subtly pulls her skirt up from its side. The feeling of cool air across her ass cheeks tells Victoria that her thong covered ass is now exposed. This time pretending to browse the very bottom of the shelves, Victoria's head and shoulder are at the same level as her knees and shins. She can grab her ankles, and even touch her chin to her shins in this position. Thanks to her many years practicing Yoga, she can maintain this pose with incredible ease. The position also seemingly pushes and lifts her huge ass even higher, forming a much rounder shape, and producing a firmer fullness.

Victoria stays in this position for a while, averting suspicion from her audience by further pretending to examine the pair of pants through grabbing, feeling, and running her hands through the various pairs at the bottom shelf. All the while she mesmerizes her audience by slowly and seductively twirling her huge round booty in circles. She knows she's getting carried away with her son so close by, but she can explain it away as just an accident. She's just having too much fun right now to hold back or stop.

Andy stares wide eyed and open mouthed at what's happening with his mom. On one hand he wants to tell her that her skirt accidentally rose up to expose her beautiful ass, but on the other hand, he just wants to stare at her beautiful, exposed ass. Other than when she wears her thong bikini, this is the most that Andy has seen of his mom's bare ass cheeks, and in such a provocative pose no less.

His mom's ass is so shapely, cheeks so round, and perfectly tone. With his eyes, Andy traces the entire outline of her sultry ass. He takes every inch and admires her full firm ass cheeks. Her black thong makes her ass more prominent, which is sucked deeper into her crevice by her circular movements.

He moves his eyes slowly down her sexy legs, on display bare and whole, taking in every inch. He surveys her perfectly formed and thick thighs. Further slides his eyes downward, narrowing at her knees, and roaming down her shapely curving calves.

Finally, he lays his sight on her thong covered pussy. The thong so tightly covers just her pussy lips. The thong clings so skin-tight that the fabric has molded into the shape of her pussy lips. With her shifts and movements of her hips and pelvis, her pussy seems to suck in the thin layer of fabric. As though begging for him to stick his hard cock in.

Andy has seen his mom in similar poses, although not nearly as extreme as this, and similar amount of exposure in her thong bikinis. But those times have always been at the pool or beach where seeing such amount of skin is expected. There's something about seeing her exposed like this in a setting in which this kind of exposure is forbidden and not allowed. Her body makes him so horny with every passing minute. His cock is so rock hard he's beginning to feel achingly uncomfortable. Wanting to touch and fuck her so badly, Andy thinks to himself that his mom is just so undeniably and unbelievably hot.

For a good long while Victoria stays in this position pretending to peruse the pants selection. Continuing to expose her ass as she does so while slightly twirling her booty in circles. Its mesmerizing seduction enraptures her audience. She feels goosebumps all over her body, her pussy stimulating, nipples tingling. But it has been long enough. Part of the fun is to have guys think everything is just unintentional and coincidental. The stirring sensation in her pussy is beginning to wet the material covering it. And not wanting a dampening thong to cause suspicion with regard to her intention, Victoria slowly stands upright. Making sure to arch her back as she does so, and push her ass out, accentuating her booty's firmness.

Once upright, Victoria feels that her tight skirt is bunched up halfway up her ass still exposing much of it. She does nothing to straighten it out and pretends she doesn't even notice the issue.

Out of the periphery of her eyes, Victoria can see the guys in the vicinity staring at her glassy eyed hiding themselves behind racks of clothes. She notices their arm shifting and jerking, and smirks knowing exactly what they're all doing. She also notices some women giving her a nasty look, and also some women giving her a lustful one. Winking and smiling at one of the women, the woman turns away blushing in surprise at getting caught, albeit with a shy smile. She strides lustfully towards her son with a greater umph to her swaying hips. Her ass cheeks bounce with each step, causing her tight skirt to eventually slide down to cover her ass.

Once she gets to where her son is standing, she tells him loudly enough for her audience to hear, "Well I don't like their selection of pants," Victoria looks at her son and sees that he's also glassy eyed. "Sweetie you okay? I'm sorry if you're getting bored." She says to him.

Andy immediately snaps out of his reverie and stops rubbing his cock over his pants. Hoping that his mom doesn't notice his actions, he frantically replied, "No mom, I mean, I'm fine. I'm not bored at all. I uh--was just thinking about something." He tries to give her an excited smile. His mom returns a smile to him, which reassures him that she has not noticed anything.

The cart must've blocked what he was doing. But unknown to Andy, his mom is simply too narrow-focused on the guys around them to notice him.

To Victoria, she's too oblivious, as well as too closed minded to believe that her son can find her attractive enough to pay attention to anything that she is doing. He must've been on his phone, or his mind was wandering away like it always does. In any case, it saves her having to make up a reason for what happened. "All right then, let's move on to a different section." Her son nods at her and Victoria walks past the stranger that was the target of her show. Out of the corner of her eye she observes his closed eyes, then his body shutters, and a look of relief sweeps across his face. She grins knowing that he most likely just blew a load because of her.

Just as Victoria walks out of the section to have some more fun, a guy steps in front of her. This guy looks to be in his mid-20's and not too bad looking. Hopefully, he doesn't flirt with her too intensely, because she doesn't want her son to feel weird about it. She gives him a seductive look and a flirtatious smile. With a sensual voice she asks, "Is there something I can help you with?"

The stranger takes a deep breath and nervously asks if she could help him find a gift for his girlfriend. She giggles at what he is obviously doing. This isn't the first time a guy has pulled this on her. She knows he's going to say that his girlfriend has the exact same figure as her, and if she could try on some clothes so that he knows if it fits or what it looks like. But Victoria likes this game too so of course she nods at his request and turns to her son to ask, "Sweetie is it all right if I help him out?"

Andy knows his mom loves helping people, and since his cock is so achingly hard, he hopes his arousal will die down during her time helping the stranger. So, he says, "Yeah sure, fine with me."

Victoria turns back to the stranger and gives him a smile. "Well let's get started then," she brushes her hair flirtatiously and continues, "What do you want to get her." It's just as Victoria thought, He wants her to find the right sizes to the clothes he's picked out to know if they fit, because his girlfriend supposedly has the exact same figure as her. She can't help but smile at him, at his attempt to be slick about this, it's so adorable.

The stranger leads them through the Woman's clothing section pointing out the clothes that he wants to buy for his so-called girlfriend. She takes care to choose the tightest fit possible for the clothes of his choice. Deciding to tease him a bit before the actual show, Victoria pulls the two tops he chose and place each of them over her enormous tits pushing her tits out, asking him to make sure the tops are what he wants. Seeing him stare at her huge mounds and nodding profusely licking his lips, Victoria gives him a teasing grin. Turning around and pushing her ass out towards him, she places the shorts and skirt over her ass, again asking him to make sure it's what he wants. Lowering his eyes to her ass, he nods profusely while drooling.

Victoria is surprised at the lingerie that he has also chosen. She gives him points for this unexpected courage, even as he visibly shakes with nervousness. Finding lingerie and underwear is usually difficult due to the size of her curves, so she is surprised to find lingerie that fits her snuggly. She turns to see if her son was watching her small tease and is delighted to see that he is on his phone with his back to them. This means she needn't explain any of her actions.

All together they arrive at the fitting room. There are no employees to service customers as Victoria expected. There usually never is, and most shoppers don't care to try on clothes in general. With racks of clothes enclosing the area and blocking the view, Victoria won't need to hold back her tease and seduction. She walks to her son and quietly says, "you don't have to be here while I help this guy out sweetie," feeling frisky from her excitement with her coming seduction, she unconsciously strokes herself from her chest down to ample tits as she speaks with him, "How about you go hang out at the electronic section."

Trying with difficulty to not stare at his mom's touch, Andy thinks about her suggestion for a moment. He doesn't feel like sitting down doing nothing waiting for her to try on all the clothes. But his cock is still really hard. So maybe sitting down will at least help ease his stiffness. "No, I'll sit down and rest a bit mom. It's all right, I'll just go on my phone or something." He tells her.

"Well, all right if you're sure sweetie." As long as her son is fine with it, Victoria won't worry about it then. She believes her seduction and teasing of this stranger won't affect her son in any way. Her son can't possibly find her attractive since she's his mom and just an old lady to him. Some of her poses may embarrass him, especially what she has planned for the lingerie portion. But she'll just explain to her son that she was trying to help the stranger to the best of her ability.

Andy goes to sit down on a chair and sees the stranger saying a few words to his mom. His mom gives the guy a smile and nod, then she turns to Andy and says, "Sit tight sweetie." Andy gives his mom a nod and watches her go in the fitting room while the stranger sits a few chairs to his left. The stranger doesn't say a word to Andy or even looks at him. He wonders if the stranger even knows he's there. The guy looks very shakingly nervous for some reason, like he's excitedly anticipating something amazing to happen.

A few minutes later Andy sees his mom come out wearing a very short tight skirt with a slit on the left side, and an off-shoulder blouse. Both the stranger and Andy gazed wide eyed at his mom. She strode in front of the stranger and gives a slow twirl. The straps of the top wraps around her neck revealing her shoulders and upper back. With a low neckline and skinny straps, much of her chest was open. It displays an ample amount of deep cleavage, and a full mound of flesh protruding against the neckline, wanting to spill out. The thin material of the top tightly hugs her massive tits forming a perfect round shape. Her nipples, as round as a dime and about a half inch thick, is prominently poking the thin layer. The top hugs every inch of her torso like a second skin.

If at all possible, the skirt she's wearing is shorter than the one she wore before, revealing a small portion of her thong covered pussy. The backside of her skirt pushes slightly upward due to her huge curvaceous ass protruding outward, exposing a portion of her lower ass cheeks. His mom's ass sticking out causes the slit of the skirt to widen more than intended, further highlighting her legs, and generating a more provocative and sexier look. Andy can't help but be jealous of this stranger. To not only have a girlfriend with the same body as his mom, but to also have his mom help out in this manner is just unbelievable luck.

Continuing to stare at his mom's body, Andy hears her ask the stranger, "How does it look?" He hears the stranger stuttering and telling her it looks amazing. His mom gives the stranger a few different poses and then asks him another question, "You think it'll look good on your girlfriend?" The stranger nods his head as he continues to leer up and down her body. Andy thinks to himself that if this stranger's girlfriend looks even half as hot as his mom, then he's going to love his girlfriend wearing this outfit.

Just then, his mom walks towards him, and with her back towards the stranger leans forward to be at eye level to where Andy was sitting. Now her chest and cleavage were just inches from his face, and he gapes astonishingly at what's hovering before him. Her enormous tits tightly crammed in by the off-shoulder blouse, molding a form that's much rounder in shape, and giving a more substantial fullness to her flesh. He gazes mindlessly into her deep cleavage, following the dark crevice downward, then roaming along her neckline, studying her bulging massive soft mounds of flesh protruding over it. Out of the periphery of his eye, Andy sees the stranger look dumbfoundedly onto his mother's ass bending over and could only imagine what the astounding view must look like.

Victoria sees her son staring off into space again, but she needs to take him out of his reverie to explain what she's about to do. Placing her fingers underneath his chin, she lifts his head upwards and tells him, "Sweetie I'm going to do something that you think might be weird and embarrassing. You might be ashamed of me for it, but I'm just trying to help this guy find the perfect gift, okay? I'm not doing it for any reason other than that." She gives him a warm smile to assure him that everything is okay. Her son gives her a glassy eyed nod, and she continues, "If you feel too embarrassed, then go ahead and leave at any time. I'll completely understand." Victoria leans him and gives her son a kiss on his forehead.

Relishing the moment of feeling his moms soft, thick lips pressed deeply and gently against his forehead, and her massive tits traveling ever closer to his face. Andy's breath deepens, his chest begins heaving heavily, and it takes all the self-control he could muster to not grope his mom's soft inviting mounds. He feels his mom's soft lips lift from his forehead and watches her walk to stand in front of the stranger. If she helps out the stranger by doing more provocative poses, then he doesn't want to miss out on anything.

His mom stands in front of the stranger with her high heels on either side of his feet. Then he sees her lean forward, grasping the back of his chair with her hands and resting her forearms on his shoulders. Her chest hovers inches away from the stranger's face, just as it was with him. His mom asks the stranger, "You think this top will make your girlfriend look hot?" The stranger answers that it would. His mom leans in closer to the stranger's face, her chest now centimeters from him. "Take a closer look. You want to make sure right? Would her breasts look good in this?" Andy notices the stranger studying his mom's chest for a while, and he becomes jealous when his mom shakes her tits in front of him. Her tits bounced and seemingly gently hits the stranger's face just slightly. The stranger has an extremely aroused look on his face and breathlessly tells his mom that it's definitely going to look hot on her. His mom then tells the stranger, "Well, I guess you chose the perfect top then." Andy can't help but think that this is definitely a perfect top for his mom as well. Damn he wishes that it was his face that's right in front of it.