Anything for My Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to observe his mom, Andy sees her straightening herself upright, then she asks the stranger, "How about this skirt, will it make your girlfriend look hot?" The stranger answers that he thinks it will. She lifts her left leg, where the slit of the skirt is located, to stand her high heels on the seat next to the stranger, with the knee bending. Andy leers at his mom's legs, paying close attention to the slit, which accentuates her tantalizing thighs. The exposed portion of her ass becomes more curved due to her lifting thigh, and the skirt forms a much rounder ass. His sight travels through his mom's entire leg, from her exposed lower ass cheeks, across her thighs, then traces her calf.

Andy isn't aware of it, but the stranger looks back and forth from the inner thigh of her raised leg to her pelvis. With his eyes locking onto his mom's legs, he hears her probing the stranger much further, "Really look at the skirt. Look at how it makes the legs look. You need to make sure her legs will look hot in this." After hearing his mom, Andy then notices the stranger staring into her pelvis area, breathing heavily. From Andy's vantage point though, his mom's thigh is unfortunately blocking what the stranger is seeing. The stranger sits speechless. Andy jealously wishes he could also stare at the same thing as the stranger.

To the disappointment of both onlookers, Andy's mom brings her leg back down. But then she turns around to face her back towards the stranger. Andy notes his mom arching her back, pushing her ass out, which lifts the backside of the skirt just a bit, revealing more of her lower ass cheeks. Licking his lips and wishing it slid higher, Andy hears her asks him, "How does it look from here?" He hears the stranger gulp and swallow and says it looks amazing. With her back still arched, his mom leans forward a bit, leaning diagonally upright. This forces the backside of her skirt to slide up nearly halfway up her ass. Now breathing heavily and leering intensely at the skirt exposing more of her curvaceous ass, his mom asks the stranger another question, "You don't think it's too short, do you?" The stranger tells his mom that it's not too short at all. Now his mom leans even further, bending over, her torso horizontal, and back still arched. She spreads her high heel clad feet shoulder width apart and places her hands on her knees. Twirling her ass in circles she asks the stranger, "Are you sure it's not too short? I could go try on a longer one." The stranger's breath becomes heavy, his chest heaving, and he's absent mindedly rubbing his cock over his pants. But Andy doesn't notice, for he's also staring at her ass, because his mom is now twerking gently. Andy stares transfixed, hypnotized by her ass gyrating, her ass cheeks bouncing, the strip of thong disappearing between her ass cheeks as they smack together. He hears his mom ask, "Your girlfriend won't think it's too short, will she?" The stranger vigorously shakes his head. Open mouthed and wide eyed, Andy feels an intense arousal flowing down through the tip of his cock. Desiring so much to be in the stranger's place, a front row show, staring at every movement of her sultry ass.

Once again both gawkers are disappointed as Andy's mom straightens herself upright. Andy observes his mom turning around. She places her hand on the stranger's cheeks and caresses his cheeks downward to underneath his chin. He hears her tell the stranger, "Well sounds like this outfit is going to be perfect on your girlfriend. I'll go and change into the next one." Andy observes his mom's fingers softly trace the strangers chin as she walks away. Both Andy and the stranger glues their eyes to his mom's hips and ass. Watching her curves sway and swing as she disappears into the entrance of the fitting room. Simultaneously, he wonders what he needs to do to convince his mom to help him the same way.

Andy notices the stranger's eyes are closed and sees him rubbing his cock over his pants. A woman then walks into the fitting room area towards the entrance of the room staunchly examining on the clothes she's carrying and doesn't seem to notice what the stranger is doing. Andy too wishes he could just touch himself right there, but he's too afraid of getting caught. After a few minutes, his mom finally comes out and stands in front of the stranger.

Andy's jaw drops. He stares dumbstruck. He has never seen his mom wear an outfit like this. She stands before the stranger wearing a baby blue tube top and very short cut-off black denim shorts along with her high heels. There are no straps to block her smooth light tan skin, allowing her shoulders and chest to display bare, giving him the opportunity scan her nakedness with his eyes. What captivates Andy though, are of course his mom's enormous tits, which defies gravity, completely perky and resilient. The line of the tube top covering around mid-level of her tits. The firm curvy roundness of each tit bulging their fullness seemingly upward trying to escape from the top. Never before has Andy seen so much of his mom's mounds of bulbous soft flesh. The fullness of her mounds gives realization to why woman's tits are often referred to as globes or balloons.

The tube top fits perfectly to the form of her body. The outline and contour of her tits are shown along with her dime sized nipples. The bottom of the tube top lying just a couple of inches above her belly button, allowing her bare toned abdomen to be on full display. Strong and firm with definition exuding sexiness. His eyes follow the contours of her inward curving sides, down to her perfect waist, then along her outward-curving hips. His eyes now roaming her thin material of short shorts, hugging every part of her pelvis, hips, and ass like a second skin. The shorts are so short the bottom portion of her ass cheeks are exposed. The shortness also molds her ass to into a much rounder, curvier, and fuller firmness. Her lower ass cheeks bulges from the bottom of the tight shorts. The alluring sight turns him on so intensely.

He can't get enough looking at his hot ass mom and continues to ogle her legs, framed so wonderfully by the short tight shorts. The color and texture of the tight short shorts gives greater prominence to her smooth silky skin. The bottom rim of her shorts clings so tightly to her flesh, accentuating the shapely form of her leg. He takes in her whole sight and can't believe just how hot his mom looks.

The stranger looks at his mom with a look of desperation, seemingly lusting to maul her. Andy doesn't blame him. He also craves to attack his mom with his hands groping her entire body, as though he's out of breath, and her body is the only source for oxygen. Andy watches his mom twirl around in circles, apparently making sure the stranger can see how the clothes look from every angle possible. He watches as his mom raises her arms high, angle her hips, push out her chest, and positions her legs, giving the stranger a sexy pose. His mom asks the stranger, "how does it look?" The stranger says the outfit looks so hot, stuttering on every word, gazing intently at his mom's body and admiring her pose.

Andy continues to observe as his mom walks toward the stranger, then stands her right leg adjacent to the side of his chair. Bending her left leg at the knee, she raises it, and rests her knee and shin on his chair, pressing against his thigh. Her whole upper body displays just inches from him. The stranger gazes from his mom's pelvis area, then slowly raises his eyes to her provocative belly, tilts his face up, and rests his eyes on his mom's huge bulging tits hovering above him. In complete shock, Andy watches as his mom caresses herself with both hands from her shoulders, sensually sliding her touch down onto her topside of her bulging mounds. She applies slight pressure as she slides her hands further down and cups her tits as her hands reaches the bottom side.

Lost in his Leering of his mom squeezing and massaging her full firm tits, Andy hears his mom tell the stranger, "This tube top will fit your girlfriend so well. It'll cling to her body and won't slide off so easily. Her breast won't pop out either. Just watch" Andy continues to watch as his mom pushes her huge tits together, then squeezes them into her body, causing her massive mounds bulging even further. Continuing to fondle her full tits, she pushes and pulls the fullness of her flesh, all the while rotating each mound in circles. This is exactly what he has fantasized about doing to his mom's tits. Suddenly his mom pulls her hands off her mounds, letting the massive mounds of flesh fall, causing them to bounce and jiggle until they rest still. He then hears his mom say, "You see, the tube top stays stuck to the breast." The stranger stares speechless, unblinking, unable to pry his eyes away from her massive bountiful tits.

Andy's mom then raises her arms high, bending at the elbow, with the elbow above her head, posing sexily. She gyrates her torso, causing her enormous tits to swing and bounce intensely in circles. Andy stares open mouthed at this incredibly hot moment, feeling glad that his mom is helping out this stranger. His mom relaxes idly, her bulbous tits bouncing for several seconds until they too hover motionless. His mom says, "You see, your girlfriend's breasts won't pop out of these." Andy observes the stranger nodding in amazement, his eyes following every movement of her springy bouncy mounds.

As his mom backs off the stranger, Andy notices him leaning forward as though he is chained to her. There is a look of longing on his face, as though he doesn't want her to leave. Andy watches his mom turn her back to the stranger, arching her back, and pushing her ass out. This protrudes her ass further outward, molding her ass into a rounder, fuller, and firmer bulbous shape.

The stranger no longer just sitting with his back on the chair, he is now leaning forward, his face just a few centimeters from his mom's huge ass. She asks the stranger while wiggling her hips, "Will your girlfriends backside look hot in these shorts?" The stranger breathlessly answers yes. His mom then leans forward even further, still arching her back, and with one hand, fondles her ass over the shorts. "These shorts feel so good on my hands. I think you would love feeling these too with your hands if your girlfriend wore these shorts. Why don't you try it?" She offers the stranger, while she smacks, then wiggles her ass.

Andy is amazed at what he just heard. His mom is helping this complete stranger out to such an extreme degree. Yet all Andy can really think about is how much he wants to be the one to feel up on his mom's amazing ass. The stranger asks if it's really okay to touch her. His mom replies, "Of course. After all, I'm doing all this to help you pick out the right gifts for your girlfriend," she says while twirling her ass in front of his face. "You need to make sure it's perfect for her. So go ahead."

The stranger wastes no time. He immediately grabs his mom's ass with both hands. Andy jealousy watches as the stranger squeezes, gropes, and roams his hands all over his mom's huge, round, firm ass. All the while, his mom continues to wiggle and swivel her ass. There was no subtlety to the stranger's action. He seems to desperately fondle every inch of his mom's ass, as though trying to split the shorts open to reveal what's hidden underneath.

Andy continues to watch with incredible arousal as the stranger pushes his palms into his mom's ass cheeks and digs his fingers into the deep firm fullness of her ass, squeezing, and jostling her ass cheeks in circular motions. While watching, he imagines his own hands committing the erotic act.

"Well does it feel good?" His mom's question pulls Andy out of his reverie. She continues, "These tight shorts would feel so good on your girlfriend, right?" The stranger answers hungrily that it would definitely feel so good on her. Fantasizing about feeling up on his mom just like the stranger, disappointment comes over him as his mom pulls herself away from the stranger. But elation comes at her walking towards him.

To Andy's delight, his mom leans forward with her huge, massive mounds hovering in front of him just as before. Out of the periphery of his vision, he sees the stranger staring at his mom's ass as she bends over to speak with him. Before she raises his head away from her chest though, he's going to take in as much of the view as he can.

The view is much more titillating than he could imagine. The material seems to only cover her nipple area. With no straps or strings on the top, her shoulder and chest have nothing to hide behind. This leaves most of her bulbous, full, padded mounds of flesh to display bare. And the manner in which his mom's tits displays from his perspective can easily be misconstrued as being topless. His eyes quickly roam all over her chest and bulging mounds, taking in her smooth soft skin. He hopes that his mom won't pull him away from this magnificent view too quickly.

Victoria is getting greatly aroused playing with this complete stranger. And the game is about to become more intense with the next outfit. She's having too much fun and doesn't want to hold back on account of her unwillingness to embarrass her son. So, she needs to give him a heads up before proceeding to the next phase.

Again, she lifts his face to pull him out of his daydreams and begins speaking to him. "Sweetie, I hope you didn't get embarrassed with what mommy just did. I was just making sure this outfit was perfect for him and his girlfriend." Her son shakes his head. Victoria feeling relief, smiles at him and continues, "The next outfit will be lingerie, which are a sexier version of a woman's bra and panties. There are things that I'm going to let him do to me, and things that I'm going to do to him. It might embarrass you and be inappropriate. But it's important for me to help him in that way. Because he needs to know if the lingerie will look and feel hot and sexy on his girlfriend, and if it will turn him on at the same time."

Unaware of what she's doing, Victoria absent mindedly caresses her bare bulbous tits, and slowly, and sensually, twirls her round ass. "You see sweetie, lingerie is meant to turn a man on, make him horny, push him to throw himself at the woman, so they can have very steamy hot sex together."

As his mom tells him everything, Andy notices her licking her lips at certain times. He also notices her eyes sometimes rolling or traveling into the back of her head. Her eyelids seem heavy, she keeps closing and scrunching them. She continues to tell him, "So mommy is going to do things that his girlfriend would do. And he's going to do to me, what he would do to his girlfriend. It's the only way to help him figure out if the lingerie is the right gift. You might be embarrassed by what I'm going to do. So, if you want to avoid seeing me help the stranger, you should leave now." His mom says concernedly.

Ever since he can remember, Andy's mom has always helped so many people. Seeing her go to this extent to help a complete stranger doesn't surprise him. It just so happens that the help she's giving now is benefitting Andy greatly, and he's not going to do anything to prevent himself from seeing it. "No worries mom. I know you go above and beyond to help people. You always have. I won't be embarrassed. I'm just glad to see you doing so much to help a complete stranger. You're so amazing." Andy gives his mom a big smile. Secretly though, he's thinking about what she'll look like in lingerie. And also anticipates something really hot that will happen with the stranger.

Victoria smiles lovingly at her son. He's so sweet to be okay with what she's doing. She loves him so much and feels a tinge of guilt keeping her true intentions from him. She's never played this teasing game with him around before. But after all the things her son has seen transpire between her and the stranger, she's confident that her sexual flaunting isn't affecting him in any way. He's not showing any signs of it. After all, she is his mother, he probably thinks she's an old hag, and unattractive in every way. The erotic teasing she's doing is most likely off-putting and unseemly to him. He's probably just ignoring her actions and thinking of other things in his mind.

To show her appreciation for his great patience, Victoria gives her son a deep puckered kiss on his cheek. After a few seconds, she pulls herself away, giving him a loving smile before she walks to the fitting room. As Victoria turns to go, she sees the stranger with his hands down in his pants, a wet spot on its inner thigh, and a look of relief on his face. She smirks knowingly, and hopes he's not finished with the game because she wants relief from her building arousal too. Once she pressed her hand where the bulging wet spot was on his pants, the stranger opened his eyes wide. Feeling his cock over his pants, she applies pressure with her hand. Looking at him with a teasing smile, and lustful eyes, she seductively says, "I hope you're willing to keep going," she grins as he nods vigorously saying he's not done yet.

Andy's mind lingers on her kiss, preventing him from noticing his mom groping the stranger's groin. He could still feel the wet spot she left on his cheek. He narrows his focus on memorizing the feeling of her soft thick lips, puckered and wet. Never has he received kiss like that before and wants to burn it into his memory. As he falls out of his reverie, he notices that his mom is no longer there. The stranger sits leaning back with his eyes closed and has a look of satisfaction on his face. Just then, the woman who went into the fitting room earlier came out. Staring her up and down, Andy thinks that she's nowhere near as hot as his mom.

After a couple of minutes, his mom comes out to stand in front of the stranger and says, "Well...," the stranger opens his eyes and quickly sits up, staring stunned and shocked at his mom. Andy also stares at his mom with his jaw dropped. Standing in a sexy pose, his mom shows off her bra & panties lingerie combo. His eyes immediately draw to her chest. Similar to the tube top, most of the top portion of her tits are displayed bare, but with thing dark violet straps framing them. The bulging full mounds looks so alluringly luscious. The support, a light purple with violet trimmings, covers just the bottom portion. The bust line curves convexly sloping downward meeting at the very bottom of her cleavage. It shows a long deep crevice between her two massive mounds. And greatly accentuates his mom's curvaceous bountiful globes and deep cleavage.

Andy has seen his mom in a two-piece bikini before, but that bikini top doesn't make her tits look this round, curvy, and full. Nor does it make her look this sexy, lusty, and sultry. There has to be something about the way this bra looks: the shape, the color, the designs, and how it frames her. Whatever it is, Andy really loves it.

As his mom gives a sexy twirl to show the stranger what she looks like from all angles, Andy took this chance to also scan the sexy panties that she's wearing. The panties have the same color scheme and trimming patterns as the bra. Her hips form a curvier shape and stirs Andy's imagination. It gives him the desire to caress her hips. The backside of the panties doesn't display her ass cheeks like a thong, but the bottom lining covers her ass from just above mid-level. The framing by her panties greatly accentuates the fullness of her ass cheeks. The color scheme highlights and draws his eyes right to it. His eyes follow her curvy bulging ass cheeks, and they stare at the wedge of material being sucked into the crevice of her ass. Spurring him on to relentlessly grope her ass with his eyes.

Andy watches as his mom caresses the side of the stranger's face with her fingertips. The stranger's eyes are completely locked onto his mom's body. She lifts his face up with his chin to get his attention and asks, "How does it look? Will it be sexy enough on your girlfriend?" The stranger nods and tells her it's so sexy. His mom places both hands on her upper chest, seductively caresses down to her alluring tits, and cups them. "This lingerie shelf bra will make your girlfriend's enormous, massive, bulging, breasts much bigger, rounder and fuller," his mom tells the stranger seductively emphasizing every word while lifting her tits with her hands. The stranger stares hungrily at his mom gently playing with her chest.