All Comments on 'Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 05'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BiceptualBiceptualalmost 11 years ago

Keept it up! This is the chapter I've been waiting for!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And now you know...

Ha! Wow, they finally broke him! I really thought you'd break the loser during the wrestling match, but that just made the build-up even hotter!

Now they all get to play with their new toy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More, more!

All the over the top hilarity had me laughing out loud several times during this read. What a ride! Thanks for putting it up. Cheers!

RpierzRpierzalmost 11 years ago
I wonder...

... what he ever did where everyone just views him with outright contempt.

I take it the next chapter is where he either blows his brains out or goes postal on the whole damn ship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even for fiction

this was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Turnaround?

I really liked the Story but i think it needs a turnaround. It seems like Marcus doesn't like his role so maybe he should secretly help Mark to Change himself into some kind of fuckgod with the drugs that doctor dick made and let him take revenge on everybody and get loli back. Its not like I like mark I just hate Sophia.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Next chapter please

I would love to see cuckold sissy be put in chastity and handed over to three emo she males and made to suck and swallow and her his sissy ass/pussy used like his girl friends pussy and bred deep as they can get. Then handed over to Rick to also use along with his girl friend. Stretching his pussy and making him drip and leak his goo and sperm out of his chastity cage. Have him drug up to want to be a slut bottom boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mark's suffered enough i think

It's mark's turn now. we know that all manner of ridiculous transformations are possible in this world, and that marks mom is very wealthy. he needs to get his hands on some assets and get transformed into a pussy-breaking god. then he destroys sophia, his mom, his sister, and everyone else who fucked him over.

I don't get the preference of some people to pick on mark when he doesn't deserve it. i think he should get the reward he deserves after so much suffering.

delicious, sexy, nasty revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going

Please keep this story going I'm interested to see where the next chapter goes.

Love the humiliation and domination in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Cuck stories turn me on a lot... but I also think I'd never be able to go through it either. I'm just not that submissive and scared. If it really happened to me, I'd have probably downright attacked someone with murderous intent at some point throughout this story.

I'd probably be detained by security or something well before this chapter ever rolled around. My emotions escalate so quickly into red-zones of anger. It doesn't take a whole lot for me to just flip my shit and pull out a knife if situations like this arise.

It's really strange that I'm into the fetish. I'm into a fetish that I'll probably never try in real life because the truth is that I'm just too alpha to do it. I have pride and self-respect and I just wouldn't be able to go through with it in the real world.

Well, then again, I probably wouldn't be on a sex cruise to begin with, being the white n' nerdy guy I am. This whole story has been beyond my comprehension...

God, I would have killed that Sophia bitch. What an arrogant cunt she is.

But, would really like a chapter 6. It's ended a bit abruptly. Would like to see some closure and what the final outcome for Mark and Loli's relationship ultimately is. Cutting it off here leaves the reader wondering what happened next. Do they stay together? Do they break up? Does this Sophia whore finally get what's coming to her? Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Brilliant, love your sense of humour and melodrama

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES