Are You Finished With Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not protest or resist as I took off her panties. I moved quickly. While still holding her legs up and spread out, I was able to get my face between her ass cheeks and began to go to town. I licked and kissed until I had my nose inside her ass hole, then I put my tongue in there and licked until she was moaning. Whether they were moans of pain or pleasure I wasn't sure. When I began to lick higher to her pussy, she didn't fight me off. She was wet, very wet. When I sucked at her clit, she was juicing her pussy juice in my mouth. I sucked her clit and then her pussy lips and got my tongue inside her pussy hole until her body was totally open. Her cunt was so very exposed. There was no pain coming from her, only sexually aroused pussy juice. As I unzipped my pants, she said nothing. I rubbed my cock between her ass cheek and tried to stick it up between he ass cheeks.

Then she protested. "No. Not in my ass, Phil. Please. It's too big. Please."

I said. "Put it in your cunt for me. Quick."

Amazingly, Addi reached down and guided my cock to her pussy hole and rubbed my cock tip at her pussy lips and then pushed it in. I drilled my cock deep into her pussy in one quick entry.

She cried out. "That hurts. Do it slow, Phil. Please, don't hurt me this way. You can fuck me but don't hurt me." She stopped struggling. Said. "Do you understand, Phil. I said you can fuck me, but don't hurt me. Please. "

I moaned. "Help me then." I let her legs go and she wrapped them around my waist as my cock began a slow, steady, in and out thrust. I felt myself building up a quick cum and slowed down. She had stopped tightening her pussy and legs muscles. I felt my cock go up to my balls in her pussy hole; I was all the way in her. I fucked her with my long cock pole, in and out, slowly. I could tell on each intake she was feeling pleasure. When I began to pound in and out, she was gasping. Sounded very much like sexual moans.

I knew that I could not prolong this fuck too long. Someone might come to the kitchen. So I pulled my cock out, and told her to knell. She did as I said, not a word of protest, no hesitation. Her ass was up in the air, her legs spread awaiting me to enter her from the rear. I didn't disappoint her. I was cock deep in her pussy when I felt her spasm, over and over. I began to pump harder and she continued to spasm. I said. "Addi, am I doing it too hard?"

She didn't answer with words, but her cunt tightened over my cock milking it. I began to cum spurt after spurt of hot cock juice deep into her pussy hole.

It took three minutes before both our bodies subsided. When my cock fell out of her gapping pussy hole, she let out a sound that sounded like a sad moan.

She stayed in that position, her ass in the air. I stood to quickly see if there was any danger from the tennis court coming my way. All seemed okay. My wife and the other players were occupied.

I knelt behind her and began to kiss and lick her cum filled pussy hole to her very wet ass hole. Her cunt came alive from my kisses. I said. "Addi, sit on my face with your pussy so I can lick it."

Addi dutifully moved around and sat on my face without uttering a word. After a few minutes of me slurping and drinking her cunt juices, she lowered her head and took my soft cum spent cock in her mouth and sucked and sucked until I was hard. She sucked me wantonly. In heat. In abandoned lust.

I fucked my cock in her mouth; she took it. I let go a blast of cum. She swallowed my cum.

I moved out from under her. Used a dish rag to wash off my cock and balls and then washed off my face and mouth. She sat on the kitchen floor, her legs wrapped under her ass as she observed my tidiness, never saying a word.

I looked out the window and saw my wife and her husband at the tennis court, totally unaware of what had transpired. All to the good, so far.

She said. "Are you finished with me?"

It was a challenge too good to pass up. I squatted down beside her. Said. "Get on your knees again." She looked at me not understanding. I said. "Just do it, Addi. I want to lick you."

Addi gave me a look of disbelief but did as I requested. I licked and kissed and sucked her cunt and ass hole until my mouth was tired. Addi openly moaned her orgasms now. No need to be quiet with me anymore.

When I licked and sucked her cunt taste and my cock cum to my heart's content, I got up to leave.

She looked at me with softness and said. "Better use my toothbrush to get the taste of pussy out of your mouth and take a quick shower, use soap. Wash your hair; it smells of pussy juice, too."

I showered and brushed my teeth. When finished, I waked to the kitchen door and said, "I'm going to the tennis court. You going to be okay?"

She said. "Phil. You just raped me. Are you forgetting that?"

I said nothing; she was still naked, sitting on the kitchen floor. I looked at her body, her tits and her belly, her shoulders, her nipples, and felt a stirring gain.

She saw my lust. Addi said. "You're crazy, Phil. You're sexually deranged."

I then spoke. "Addi, I'm not sorry for having sex with you."

She said simply without anger. "I know you're not." Then she said. "How am I supposed to face my husband and your wife?"

I said. "Take a shower. We'll talk about it some other time." I walked out the door.

She commanded. "Phil. What are you going to tell your wife. I need to know."

I stepped back in the kitchen. "Nothing. I never cheated, not even once. Tonight I'll be with her, but I'll think of you."

She sounded as if she was about to cry when she said. "Phil, you raped me. Oh, get out of here."

I again headed out the door.

"Phil." Addi said. "Why do you want to fuck me? I need to understand. What came over you, Phil?"

I said. "Don't know. And that is the honest truth."

She began to cry. "You got to know. You raped me. Why?"

I knelt next to her. Held m her in my arms and let her cry. Then said. "I don't know what came over me. I never hurt a fly. But it was the best sex I had in years. In years. "

She implored me. "But we're married, Phil."

I said, "You came. Can't deny it. We both did. Best ever for me."

She groaned. "Shut up."

I simply stated. "I'll want to fuck you again."

She whimpered. "I know you do. This is what's so crazy."

I said nothing.

She said. "This is a one time thing. I won't let you do it to me again."

I went to the door. Turned to look at her. "I'll rape you again. I need to have you."

Addi said. "Take that tray of potato salad, the coleslaw, and beans. Tell them the burgers will be ready in thirty minutes. I need to shower."

I moved from the door and came close to her.

I said. "Addi, I..."

"Shut up. Just leave."

I could not leave her in this troubled condition.

I bent and kissed the back of her head. She gave off a moan.

I said. "I won't be able to stop thinking of you."

"Shut up."

I did.

Our eyes met.

She said. "I hate myself for enjoying it."

I said. "I want to be inside you again." I moved down to kiss her lips.

She moved her head slightly away, but not too much.

I gently took hold of head and turned it. When my lips met hers, she kissed me back.

It was a long kiss, a teenager in love kiss.

12