Army Brat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"Am I thinking of Justin Timberlake?" She asked out loud before turning and hugging the teddy bear. She put it down and turned to hug the monkey. "Or Danny Upton?"

"Hey are you calling me a monkey?" He asked as he jumped onto the bed on his knees next to her and tried to pull the monkey from her hands. They both laughed as she jerked the monkey away which caused his body to fall down onto hers. All hands were on the monkey over her head when they stopped laughing and started kissing. The monkey tumbled off the bed onto the floor while her hands moved around his shoulders to pull his face and lips tighter.

"Oh God," Danny thought feeling her bare legs open around and curl around his hips. He felt his hard-on pressing into her panty-covered pussy as their tongues twisted and tasted. Their bodies naturally started moving together. Less than a minute later he realized that he was about to cum. "WHOA!"

Ellen too was getting close to climaxing again. She felt his body stop moving. "What's wrong?"

"Whew," he said leaning back and looking at his hard bulge and the pink panties which showed her damp spot. "I...uh...don't want to...you know...mess up my pants."

Ellen too looked at the raised tent. "Can you reach those tissues?"

Danny saw the box of tissues on her night table and leaned across to grab them. He held the box as she pushed him over onto his back next to her. When she reached for the snap on his jeans he realized what she was going to do. He closed his eyes and felt the pants open up and then heard the zipper being lowered.

"Oh my God," she gasped when she pulled his thick long pink penis out into the open. Her tiny fingers tried to wrap around it but only made it about half-way. "No warts," she giggled softly.

"What?"

"Buttons said that you probably have a wart on your penis," she chuckled. Her fingers touched around and around.

"Why would she say something like that?"

"I'll tell you later," she smiled as she stroked some more.

"WAIT! You said you would tell me where Buttons got her name."

Ellen didn't let go of his pink tower as she moved up onto her knees next to him.

"OK, you see when all of us girls were growing up and our breasts were forming Annie, that's her real name, didn't actually develop any. So one night during a sleep over she removed her shirt showing her flat chest she said "all I have are buttons".

"That's mean," Danny grinned. "Maybe I should check out your buttons." His left hand lifted and gently cupped her left breast.

She giggled. "They are more than just buttons."

"I'm glad," he smiled.

She looked at the red knob above her stroking fingers. "And I'm glad there is no wart."

Danny watched as she explored his manhood. "I don't think I'm going to last very long."

"Why? Did I make you too excited?" She teased. Her whole hand cupped the huge crown and rubbed and gathered his pre-cum. Now well lubricated, she started to really jerk him off.

"Oh God Ellen," he groaned.

She giggled and slowed down. Her fingers moved to the base and then lower to cup and squeezed his balls.

"Easy," he said remembering that she had told him the same thing when he touched her breast.

"Sorry," she smiled as she moved her head downward to see better. "It's the first time I've seen one."

"So you never with Todd..."

"I did a few times but it was dark," she said not wanting to keep any secrets. She moved back to his cock and started stroking again.

"I touched Lisa's breasts," he confessed. She squeezed his cock harder. "OUCH!"

"You told me that you just kissed." She stared at him.

"I know...I should have told you. It was at my 18th birthday party. "

"No more secrets," she smiled while stroking faster. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes........oh God.........yes."

"Get the tissues ready," she giggled. Her fingers moved with a purpose until he grunted and jammed the pile of tissues in his hand over the red tip.

"Move the tissues back. I want to see it," she said.

"AHHH!" He cried when the first load of cum shot from his cannon. She continued stroking for the next four loads.

"That is amazing," she giggled as he wiped and cleaned off the tip.

Danny held the soaked wad of tissues. "What should I do with this?'

"There's a waste basket in my bathroom," she smiled.

Danny pushed his spent penis back into his boxers and pants and stood up by the bed. She watched as he snapped his jeans and zipped up before walking into her bathroom. When Danny walked back she had the teddy bear between her legs and her pink panties in her hand.

"Am I being replaced?" He laughed.

Ellen tossed the panties on the night table and smiled when he moved next to her again on the bed. "No, he is just keeping it warm for you."

Danny grabbed the teddy bear's arm and pulled while he looked down at her lower body. He saw the blonde pubic mound first and then the thin pink line of her pussy under the sparsely spread corn silk hairs. "God."

"You never touched Lisa here right?" She asked as she rubbed down over her moisture-filled lips.

"Naa....no," he managed to answer. "Can I..touch it?"

She giggled. "If you don't, I'm going to have to kill you."

Ellen pulled her fingers away and felt him lightly touching and exploring a vagina for the first time. She felt him pushing into her lips to find her opening. "I'm a virgin remember?"

"Sorry," he said feeling stupid. He rubbed around and when he touched the mass of flesh near the top she moaned. It didn't take a genius to keep touching it.

"Ummm...yes right there," she said taking his middle finger and pressing into her favorite spot.

"Did Todd...you know?"

"No and I don't ever want to say his name again while we are in bed."

"I won't," he said as he rubbed and felt her getting wetter. "Why are you getting wet?"

Ellen giggled. "You need to talk to your mother. Or, since my Dad is a doctor you can talk to him."

Danny kept rubbing. "Yeah, like hey Dr. Brand...would you teach me about sex so I can really get your daughter off?"

Ellen started laughing but then stopped when his touches were getting to her. "Oh God Danny...it feels so....Ohhhh."

"You're so wet," he whispered.

She was panting. "I'm...wet...so when you put it...in...it will be well lubricated."

"Now?" He stopped touching.

"No, not now but someday when we are ready to do it," she said as she pulled his lips to hers. He resumed his touches and soon her body was once again about to explode. She moved her lips to his ear, "I'm going to cum.....don't stop...almost...almost...NOW!"

Danny watched her face all crunch up and then her mouth open for the scream. It was the same reaction last night on the boat.

Ellen returned to earth and turned to hug him into her. She lightly kissed his lips and moved her face to his neck.

Danny smiled and rubbed her back while they just held each other for almost ten minutes without talking. He hadn't planned it but it just slipped out, "Ellen..I think I'm falling in love with you."

Ellen remained motionless for over a minute. Danny didn't expect the reaction she was giving him. "I shouldn't have said it. I mean we've only known each other for a short time and..."

"Don't love me," she said before pushing him back and moving off the bed. She dashed into the bathroom trying to hold back the tears.

"Shit," he said smacking himself on his forehead. "You big dummy. She doesn't love you." Danny sat up and moved to the bathroom door. He could hear her crying. "Ellen...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said."

He heard her stop crying and a few seconds later saw the door knob turning. He moved back as she walked out and hugged him.

"I don't know why I said it," he whispered hoping that she wasn't mad at him.

"It's about time to head to the movies," was all she said as she moved to the night table and picked up her panties. 'Would you turn around?"

"Sorry," he said again.

Ellen pulled up her damp panties and walked up behind him. She hugged into his back. "It's all about my mother," she whispered.

"Do you want to talk about her?"

"Yes but not now." She turned him around and lightly kissed him. "Maybe you can tell me about your dad at the same time."

"I can try," he said knowing that he had never really been able to discuss it with anyone.

"Let's go to the movie."

*****

Janet stood back as Allan released the boat from the dock. He moved quickly to the small bridge and steered the 30 foot boat out into the river. "We have a twenty minute ride to the ocean. Come up and keep me company."

Janet moved up the small set of stairs and stood next to him looking at the beautiful scenery and other boats. She felt his hand move around her waist and then his face lean towards hers. Their lips came together and parted.

More kissing erupted and even some touches down to her butt on the way out to the gulf. By the time they were mostly out of sight from the main land both were already hot and really bothered. He turned off the motors and moved down to set the anchor. When he turned around she was smiling.

"Do you want to go for a swim?"

"Maybe later," she said taking deeper breaths.

Allan moved to the small door leaning downstairs. "After you."

Once inside she checked everything out. "This is nice."

He moved to the soft bench seat and pulled on a strap causing it to slide out until a bed appeared. "In case we want to take a nap."

"I'm not sleepy," she giggled. She moved into his arms and offered him her lips and her body.

*****

The movie had been out a while so it wasn't very crowded. He led her to the back row and both sat as they waited to see if anyone else would come their way. Finally when the room became dark and no one was coming their way he pulled her lips to his. Neither saw the coming attractions or the first ten minutes of the movie.

Finally Ellen came up for air. "The movie started and we should watch some of it in case they ask us what is it about."

"You watch," he grinned. As she looked forward he kissed and licked her neck and ear.

"That's not fair," she whispered. She managed to keep her eyes on the screen until his mouth moved down over her chest to the top of her top. Not even Todd had kissed her nipples. "Danny."

He smiled before pulling the left cup down and away from her wonderful perfectly formed breast and light pink tip. He had never kissed a nipple before so it was trial and error. But in this case there was no error.

"Danny," she whispered again. She had never imagined how wonderful someone sucking on her nipple would be. She didn't think it would get any better until his left hand moved to her knee and then swiftly under her skirt. "Danny."

Neither of them knew that another couple had joined them in the back row and could see Danny's lips on her hard nip. Both were in their own private world especially when his index finger pulled her panties allowing his middle finger to once again find and play with her clitty.

"Oh you learn fast," she gasped as her legs opened wider and wider.

A loud explosion on the movie caused Danny to lift his head and look. He saw the other couple near them and quickly pulled up her blouse before removing his fingers from her sex.

"Please," she begged.

"We have company," he whispered.

"Shit," she said as he moved back to his seat. They watched the movie wishing that they were still back in her bed.

*****

"I'm nervous," Janet said after removing her shirt and pushing down her shorts. She stood in her new Victoria Secrets boy shorts panties and semi-cup white lace bra.

"It's been a while for me too," he said removing his shorts and shirt. He sat on the edge of the bed and reached over to pull down her panties. His eyes followed the lacy waistband over her neatly trimmed brown bush and the completely shaven lips.

Janet reached back and pulled off her bra and tossed it on the floor. Her hands cupped his head when it moved forward enabling his lips to kiss her navel and then lower into her soft pubic mound. When his tongue dashed into her dripping slit she moaned.

"Allan...I'm too weak to stand."

He grinned and stood while she moved onto her back and parted her legs. He pushed off his boxers and saw her smile. As he started to move back down and continue the oral assault she grabbed his arm and pulled his face down to hers. She guided him between her legs and aimed his thick cock into her need. "I've thought about this moment for so long."

"Me too," he whispered pushing the crown into her tightness.

"It's been so long," she said feeling the tears about to flow.

Allan pushed four more inches inside and heard her soft cries. "Are you OK?"

"Yes," she laughed. "It feels so good."

Allan sighed and lowered the remainder into her depths. Her bare legs wrapped around his hips and she held on as he slowly fucked her.

"Oh give it to me," she begged. "Harder...give me more!"

Allan gritted his teeth and did his best to keep calm. His head dipped to suckle her right nipple while his hips moved forcefully but not enough to hurt her.

Janet thought of her ex-husband for a second but quickly erased her mind feeling her man's cock pushing in and out over and over.

"Janet...I'm getting...close," he said hoping that she was as ready.

"Me too Allan........NOW!"

"AH.......AH.......AH.......AH......AH!" She screamed each time he bottomed out. "I'M CUMING!"

"OHHHH!" He yelled when his hot spunk filled her deep void.

*****

"I think I've had enough of this movie," Ellen said still excited from having her nipple sucked on.

He grinned as they stood and moved down the dark steps. They hurried to his car and as soon as their doors closed their lips met. They frenched for a minute and then she pushed his head down over her chin to her neck. He knew what she wanted. "So do you want me to kiss your button again?"

"It's more than a button," she laughed.

They heard someone laughing causing Danny to lift up. "We should go to your house."

Fifteen minutes later after slightly exceeding the speed limit they pulled up to Ellen's house. "Beat you inside."

Danny raced to catch her and finally did after she opened the door. They crashed down onto the hard wood floor and immediately locked their arms and legs.

Danny found himself on the bottom and her sitting across his waist. Both grinned as she grabbed the bottom of her blouse and with one quick motion pulled it up and off.

He was frozen not able to more or even blink. They were more than magnificent. It was like seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time. "Jesus."

"Are you going to call them buttons again?"

He shook his head. "Never."

"You can touch them if you want." She felt his hard-on pressing up against her butt.

"Don't squeeze too hard," he thought as he softly touched them.

She giggled. "They won't break." He lightly closed his hand and she moaned. "Ohhh."

He toyed with her big buttons and caressed the softness before she leaned over putting her hands next to his head. He saw her upper body dropping and leaned up slightly to capture and again suckle her hard cherry tip.

"Danny...we are going too...fast."

He pulled his mouth back. "Do you want to stop?"

"No!" She pulled his hot lips and tongue back while offering the other orb.

Back and forth he moved giving both a lot of attention until they heard the doorbell. "OH GOD GET UP!" He cried not wanting to be caught sucking on Dr. Brand's daughter's titties. He helped her find and put on her blouse as the door bell rang again.

"Are you ready?" She asked as she tip-toed to the door and peeked out. "Shit."

"What? Who is it?"

"It's my Grandma."

Ellen turned and saw that he was still hard. "Pull your shirt out."

Danny did as she said and covered the front of his pants the best he could. "Ok."

Ellen opened the door. "Grandma."

"Hi baby," Shirley Brand smiled. She pulled her in for a hug until she saw Danny standing behind her. "Who is this?'

"Grandma this is my boyfriend Danny."

"Hello young man," Shirley said looking serious. "Are you two here alone? Where is your father?"

Danny looked at Ellen for help.

"He is actually out on a date," Ellen smiled. "Can you believe it?"

"Well I hope he does a better job than the last time. Who is this hussy he is out with now?"

"Uh..she's not a hussy," Ellen said not sure what a hussy was. "Her name is Janet and..."

"She's my mother," Danny finished getting upset with the older grey-haired woman.

Shirley smiled and walked ahead of them into the house. "This is getting good. So my son is dating your boyfriend's mother. So if they marry you will be dating your brother. I need a drink."

Ellen took Danny's hand while the woman headed to the wet bar and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. "Don't let her get to you. She likes to get under people's skin."

"What are you doing here?" Ellen asked.

She took a big gulp of straight whiskey. "Can't I just come and see my son and granddaughter? Why do I need another reason?"

"Grandma."

"Oh ok, when is your father getting home? I need to talk to both of you."

"Oh God! You're not sick are you?" Ellen moved over to hug her but she pushed her away.

"Hell no. I feel great." She looked at Danny and smiled. "You know you really found a cute one."

Danny blushed. "Thank you Ma'am."

"Where is your father? Are your parent's divorced too?"

Ellen gasped and looked at Danny. "Grandma...it's none of your business." She saw the hurt look on Danny's face as he turned and walked out the front door.

"His father is dead."

"Shit...I did it again," Shirley said as she sat on the bar stool.

Ellen caught him about half-way down the block. "Danny wait!"

"I'm ok," he said before turning and facing her. "She's right. If our parents get married I'll be your step brother."

"I don't care," she said feeling the tears about to flow again. She grabbed his arm but he pulled back and took off walking away.

"Danny.." she said too softly for him to hear her. "I love you too."

*****

Allan and Janet made love once more on the boat and didn't get their swim suits wet. They made it back at nine and he dropped her off. "I should go and check on the kids. Even though we trust them you know how teenagers are."

"I feel like a teenager again," Janet said as they hugged at her front door. "I loved our day together."

"It's going to be tough seeing you every day and not being able to kiss and touch you," he whispered. They kissed one more time and he took off for home. When he pulled into his driveway he saw Danny's car and another car he recognized. "Oh shit."

"Grandma is inside," Ellen said to him when he walked up to her sitting on the front steps.

He could see that she had been crying. "What's going on?"

"Grandma's big mouth caused Danny to take off down the street."

"Do you want me to go and get him?"

"He'll be back. She asked about his father."

He leaned over and hugged her. "If I'm not out in five minutes call the cops."

Allan moved into the house and saw his mom sitting at the bar facing away.

"Hello Allan."

"You did it again Mom," he said. "I thought you stopped drinking."

"First one I've had this week," she said turning and facing her oldest son. "How are the young ones?"

"Well she's crying and he's missing. Are you happy now?"

"I'm sorry about that but I had to see you."

He moved next to her. "What's wrong?"

"I'm ok but I had a visitor a few days ago and thought that you two needed to know about it." He knew right away. "Maria."

"She's moving back to town Allan."

"Ah shit," he cursed. "I hoped that she stayed away until Ellen went off to college. Why is she moving back now?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers