All Comments on 'Ashley Fulfills Hubby's Desire'

by crax1976

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

One of the hottest stories I've read here in a long time. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well done

One of the best I've read in some time. Nice build-up and delivery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

More Please...

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely great

One of the best stories ever. Can't wait for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

One of the hottest I've ever read!!! More please.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 14 years ago
great

oh yes i loved it , more more

subphosubphoalmost 14 years ago
loved it

It's beautiful how you described the love-scene in great detail without ever getting boring. Fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
watching.....

There is NOTHING so erotic as watching your wife get fucked hard & long. Except maybe kissing her deeply and lovingly while another man's erection pounds her, and she moans in lustful ecstacy. To clean out her violated hole, dripping with his semen and her wetness, is pure heaven. Then, to lay in each other's arms and drift off to sleep... THAT is what happiness is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sequel

I love the shift of power and the kinky ideas growing in Ashley's head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved It

I wished Ashley was my wife....fuck. I'm looking forward to more chapters. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking awesome!

Truly fucking brilliant cuckold story - loved it where Ashley demanded that her now wimp husband clean out her slutty cunt if he ever expects to get to fuck her again! The only way to treat a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent work!!

younger man with bigger cock - the best for a beautiful wife!!

and now she feels the power over her husband!!

i hope you continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice !

not nasty , I like that. It doesn't always have to do with meanness. This is good length, good story, good cum. Thanks

gym13ratgym13ratover 12 years ago
what happened next?

How about ch 2 this story could definitely be extended

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story until the inexplicable last few paragraphs. All of a sudden shes totally dominant and hes eating creampies or no sex? Just like that? As I said, good story until the end there.

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
That was some story. Hot! Hot! Hot!

Yes, this was a real turn-on story for me. I say that even though I am not at all certain I could go through with having my wife fucked in front of me like happened in this story. Her engaging in a lesbian sex act or simply giving guys more to look at than they should expect, would not be hard at all for me to bear. So you can see from that how easy it was for me to understand why Andrew's cock got so hard at the thought of his wife doing something like she did in this story.

But thoughts are different from action, aren't they.. In my case, I can have such thoughts with impunity, since my wife is so uptight about sex period, much less outside of marriage. The thought remains intoxicating to me though, just as it was to Andrew and eventually to Ashley.

Keep up the writing, crax1976. You craft a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHY?

Why do all guys that have this fantasy need to be punks?Seems like they all want to suck Dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a sick mother fucker! Fucking faggots piss off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time to go!

Either the slut moves out or you do. Nothing left but divorce court. And you'd better hurry before your cheating wife brings home something you can't divorce - like Aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks. I loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There seem to be a lot of degenerate writers..

..and some of their readers. They should be locked-up in an asylum for insane !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story.

Enjoyed the story immensely. (I can't understand why people will read a story they have absolutely no interest in reading --and then complain about it). Heck, I don't like "gay" stories, so I don't read 'em. It's not rocket science.

Hope you write more. If so, I will read 'em all! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total crap

The assumption that he had no pride or self respect, that he would allow himself to be exposed to all manner of social diseases, demeaned and degraded simply does not ring true, even in fiction. This was an unbelievable pile of horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't stop at one!

great story, please write more! you've got talent/potential, don't let a few bad comments derail you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh please !!!!

Let them derail you,let them derail you.

It is time for another talentless writer to depart this hallow site !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More likely?

Andrew pushed his cheating slut wife onto the floor and told her she had one hour to pack and get out. She has no control. All she might have is an std or aids. No way her touches her with a 10 foot pole. Surprise bitch! Enjoy your divorce. Dumb ass story.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Great story, loved it!!! From start to finish, very realistic and well done! I especially love cuck stories where the cucking is subtle and it's clear that the husband and wife love each other, like this one, and where the wife is turned on so much by a man with a bigger cock. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree with more likely

I have read a couple of these stories and keep wondering when he is going grow his balls back and push her ass to the gutter where she belongs

rockpaperscissor8rockpaperscissor8almost 10 years ago
Anonymous negative comments on a great story

Why do anonymous commenter s write such stupid remarks. It pisses me off to have to read such ignorance. Do they not know what a cuckold is and do they not know that reading a cuckold stories they'll find a man with a wife who fuck other men. People who do not agree with something should not even read it. If they do then they surely shouldn't criticize it or the writer.

This story is superb and reaches into a loving couple's heart and desires to explore their sexuality together. It was warm, genuine, and fairly well written. Thanks, and you dumb fucks go fuck yourselves.

Cerebral_CaressCerebral_Caressalmost 10 years ago
@rockpapertweezers - feeling defensive? guilty?

Why do wimpy pervs who (often secretly) desire to give their wives and girlfriends away write such stupid retorts and get "pissed off" when a voice of reason or voice of total bafflement brings up the natural question of WHY a wimpy perv would do such a stupid thing; or points out the stupidity/foolhardiness of this sick theme; or observes that it's not a "loving MONOGAMOUS marriage" but rather another in a long line of perverse symbiotic relationships between socially-dysfunctional people who feed off each others' grossly hedonistic deviancies?

The excuse that this is "just fantasy" is pretty lame given the volume of stories and the number of perverts in real life. Some writers are clearly typing one-handed while others seem to be trying to convince those who have a secret urge to participate to jump right in, the water's fine! I'm not ragging on Literotica, just being realistic. Casinos profit from gambling addicts, bars profit from alcoholics, these stories undoubtedly supply the impetus for wimps and other foolish people to give in to baser instincts and participate in uncontrolled and practically always unsafe sexual urges, playing into the hands of domineering manipulative sluts and the hounds who pursue them, not to mention helping the spread of disease and divorce.

I believe those who post uncomplimentary comments by addressing the negative aspects of any particular fetish or kink are providing a valuable if not always articulate service. If, after reading a few (hundred or thousand) of these stories, even one or two naive fools who were about to wander down a sick path in real life with a real spouse gets a dousing of anonymous cold water before derailing a marriage and instead veer back onto the safe and sane path, then kudos to anonymous whoever he or she is! Kudos as well to the writers who close their stories with a sad, miserable ending instead of a phony "and they lived happily ever after."

Fact of the matter, the vast majority of these tales aren't "superb" and none "reach into a LOVING couple's hearts and desires" because it isn't LOVE that propels deviancy. That's a rationalization. These stories paint a sadly monotonous picture of train wrecks in the making within the context of an increasingly raunchy culture. No real "love" - just cheating sluts and wimpy pervs and the predators who feed on them.

To be honest, I'm always surprised there aren't more anonymous "thank you for giving your wives away" comments.

maddictmaddictalmost 10 years ago
your

Your wellcome, untill next time, when I can be of assistance to Ashley, again

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
I loved this story. Guess what, people are all different and drawn to different things.

Sexy, well done and would love to read more, that's it ! Oh and yes 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexual minority

@ Cerebral_Caress In the USA 1% cuckolding lifestyle or desire men may be 1 million people with 1 million hot wives. In the western culture it may be 5 million people with 5 million hot wives. This is a enough mass to write or read such stories. But they are sexual minority among the adult people.

Many cuckolding lifestyle husbands are bisex (or hidden homo) to enjoys the cum of the bulls of their wives. Naturally the sexual majority readers find these stories non erotic, because the readers look for imagine view in the read stories, but the writers of the cuckolding stories write their stories in the POV of the cuckold husband or the hot wives, so the imagine point is repulsive or disguesting for the sexual majority men readers.

I do not like to give advice to the cuckolding lifestyle supporter authors and I think they could not change the POV of their stories against any advice, because they (majority) are the member of this sexual minority. Once more the majority of the sexual majority readers will not find erotic the POV of the cuckolding husbands and the hot wives so they give a 1*.

I agree the cuckolding life style propagator authors do not write about long term connection of the cuckolding married pairs in 10-20-30 years time perspective, which is not written genre in the Fetish and LW hubs or when the contraceptive measures are wrong and a not waited child-children arrives..........Funny twists. How a cucolding pair brings up their kids? (Xleglover tries alone something such story now alone!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well that was fucked up

I hate the whole "forced" thing. It's alright as long as both partners are okay with something, but it pisses me off when it suddenly becomes about control. One fucking star for the ending. "Still very much in love! my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Am I a cuck?

I guess I never really thought about it. My wife and I have a buddy that comes over once or twice a week, fucks my wife hard and then sits back while I dig it out with my tongue. Her and him will talk while I do it, unless my wife is busy orgasming. I made sure to lay on my back before we're finished and she sits on my mouth so I can get it all.

Then I suck our friend off if he wants it until he's hard and is ready to bang her again. Why? I dunno, we've just always done that and I don't mind it. Enjoy it actually and sometimes even try and make him cum with my mouth and jacking him, just to fuck with them both! I love the taste and feel of him squirting in my mouth.

After he's had his second orgasm, I generally wait until he can stand it and suck his cock while I fuck my wife. It gives me the very best orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excelent story

that was the best i have read in a while. i love the way she took control at the end. there are so many releationships that would be like this if only there was honesty between the couple. most of them would love it but would never tell their spouse. please write more. 5 stars!!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Really hot,well written description of the crazy sex!

Hope hubby is ready to deal with his wife turning into a real cock slut and probably size queen. And what better place to launch her investigations from than her job at the local pub! Hubby stands to have an ever increasing diet of cum,sucked from his wife's pussy.

She'll eventually lose ALL respect for her husband turned wimp,and he'll get no sex other than sucking out her used pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great wife you got there

Good story and a great wife who allowed you to watch.

Mine never allowed me to be present in same room with her lover.

I have only seen her share a passionate kiss with lover and that drove me crazy and I just longed for more. You are a lucky fellow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Great story!! Hope to read chapter two.I have longed to become a cuckold for my wife.She knows I have bisexual and cream pie fantasies.After reading this I'm so ready to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Decent story

Good story until the end....didn't care for the sudden cuckold shift which happened in a rushed manner almost as an afterthought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed your story. Liked the twist of power at the end. Love it when my wife comes home from a night out with the girlfriends and sits on my face full of cum from a hot guy and tells me how he fucked her while I am eating his cum out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story. Could use more details where Andrew and Ashley are alone after Mark leaves. More sex details and their feelings. Love the creampie and cuck holding. Keep up the good work and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Hot,But...

...another dumb Cuck throws away his marital relationship. The cunt shows her true colors when she tells him that he’ll never fuck her again if he does eat A “REAL MAN’S” jizz out of her pussy. (Translation : He’s just a Cuck now and she’s lost respect for him.) - Time to cut and run because this marriage is over! ~ He needs to tell her to drop dead,pack his suitcase and get the hell out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cuck garbage

One star for this trash.

CindyTVCindyTVabout 2 years ago

Wow, that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IUDs are one of the best birth control methods out there — more than 99% effective. That means fewer than 1 out of 100 people who use an IUD will get pregnant each year.

I think that this story needs a little surprise in the end... Ashley is pregnant !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but calling mark her lover was off putting and the end completely ruined it in my opinion… your writing style is very good and I appreciate you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot,Hot,Hot but, her telling Andrew he’d never fuck her again if he didn’t clean her up and then calling him Cuck boy ruined the story for me. That disrespect all of a sudden ran totally against the loving relationship they’d shared throughout most of the story. Also,instead of fucking Mark being a one-off thing while on vacation it looks like Ash will be sharing her ass with many Tom,Dick,& Harry at the pub where she works.Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would have been better if Ashley usually wore a diaphragm for birth control and Andrew thought that Ashley spent all the time in the bathroom putting it in. In reality Ashley was so excited that she didn't even think of the diaphragm until she felt the heat of Marks cum splashing into her. She tried to think if it was her safe time of the month or did she just allow Mark to breed her and as the remaining heat of her orgasm washed over her she realized that it was too late to worry about it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great description of the HOT sex between the young stud and Ashley but,don’t like the thought that after 10 years as “soul mates” it appears as though Ashley has decided she is relieved of her wedding vows and can fuck other men now that her husband was good with it once.The shift in control/power in the marriage occurs as her respect/loyalty/love for her husband erode. Don’t see good things ahead for this couple.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written except for a couple instances of getting character names incorrect. However, Having the wife Ashley change her character damaged the story. She was lovey-dovey with her husband most of the story and then abruptly began to humiliate, belittle, and even threaten him. The husband had expressed a fantasy of watching his wife with another man. Suddenly that fantasy was assumed to include him eating the cum of others. Moved the story from a 4 to a 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous