Asian MILF Explores Swinging Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Loving wife and mom prepares and meets him.
3.2k words
4.35
61.2k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter follows up on chapters 1 and 2 submitted a week earlier. It is highly recommended that you the beginning of this series to get a full understanding of the emotions of traveling down the alternative lifestyle path. For those not having the time to read the first installment, Sue is a married loving wife and mother who enjoys the incorporation of fantasies of others taking her. More details of her are in the first installment.

This series explores the human emotions and behavior of swinging from the woman's perspective. As mentioned in the first installment, this series is based on real events and real people... names and places have been changed to protect the "innocent".

We pick up the adventure where Sue prepares for and meets with the man that had shown overt interest in her.

Again many thanks to McGyver and RedHead*Muse for their editorial expertise.

Chapter 3 – The Next Night at Nikolai's

I was nervous like a teenager on a first date.

That evening Robert prepared everything needed to shave my pussy. He slowly pulled one of my lips across the opening and gently shaved against the grain, ensuring a very smooth shave. With each stroke of the razor he would plant warm soft kisses, telling me how smooth I am and how "he" would love my Asian pussy.

As his mesmerizing words carried me to my fantasyland, I closed my eyes and caressed my breasts. I imagined Nikolai and others touching me, exploring my body, and their cocks throbbing and oozing with precum. To know that others find me erotic and wanting to fuck me is a turn-on, but then what woman would not find itdoes not find that arousing?

Soon my nipples were hard like pencil erasers, and accidental brushes by my hand sent shivers down my spine, releasing even more wetness between my thighs. I knew Robert was doing this on purpose, as he knows how I can explode with orgasm when he builds my desires up.

Finished shaving, he then did the tongue test, where he slowly lapped slides his tongue up my lips to feel for any bristles. When satisfied, he planted his mouth tightly around my clit and simultaneously sucked, flicked and nibbled my clit with his tongue and teeth, while slowly caressing my soaked walls with his fingers.

I was on fire as I imagined it to be Nikolai between my legs. I was on the verge of orgasm when Robert suddenly stopped. Smiling with my juices glistening off his mouth and chin, he kissed me softly on my mouth and told me to quickly shower. Damn, I hate it when he teases me like that. But I knew he was getting me ready.

I lathered my body completely, enjoying the soothing massage of the cascading water. Facing the stream, I aimed the showerhead on my pussy, paying special attention to my clit, while my fingers dug deep inside to clean every crevice. I was tempted to reach a much-needed release, but decided to save myself.

As I stepped out of the shower, I saw that he had laid out an outfit for me, including a lacy black thong and matching bra. I just giggled and bit my lower lip as my clit continued to throb.

"Mmmm you smell good baby," as Robert said, as he came up behind me and cupped my breasts, pushing his hard cock against my ass. "I want you to wear the black skirt and white blouse that show off your ass and tits."

"Okay. But don't be surprised if I don't do anything tonight. I'm not sure if I'm ready," I replied, as I nervously slipped on the clothing. I was wondering if I would actually go through with it.

Softly, he asked, "What's the matter honey? Why are you hesitating? You know he wants to fuck you tonight. He's planned it so his family is away and you'll be alone with him."

Hesitatingly, I said, "...because... I'm ... afraid..."

"Afraid?. Afraid of what?" Robert coaxingly replied.

"Afraid that I might like it too much and end up fucking others on a constant basis." I let out a sigh of relief at having expressed my fear.

"Oh baby, if that's what you are worried about, then that's exactly what I want. I know you love me and you know its only sex and you must always make sure a condom is used. We'll start with just you and the guy and then when you're comfortable I'll join. From there we can move on to couples and groups, but first things first. And I know despite your comments of not being interested in women that once a woman kisses your pussy you will let go and love every second of it."

"And the reason why I know this is that you are very sensual. Look how easily you get stimulated and how you can squirt. You know all women are capable of squirting, but most can't, so you are one of the fortunate ones. Besides, I want you to experience the joy of being with someone else. Oh, and don't forget to splash a touch of my favorite perfume on your pussy – he'll love it as much as I do."

His reasons sounded so logical and yet part of me still had trouble viewing things as simply as Rob could. I guess that's the difference between men and women. When it comes to sex, their needs are fairly simple but for us women, it's more of the sensual, the touching, and the caressing, along with the hardcore fucking. Be thankful, I thought to myself, that Rob is aware of all my needs and takes pleasure in providing them.

==================================

I stood by the intercom to the apartment complex and nervously pressed Nikolai's number. I felt butterflies in my stomach. God, I was nervous.

"Hello," Nikolai's warm accented voice came out of the tiny speaker.

"Hi.... It's umm me... Sue." I stammered and kicked myself for sounding like an inexperienced teenager. Get a grip, Sue, I told myself as I rode the elevator up – for Pete's sake, you're a middle aged mother with a body that your husband drools over and that others still find desirable.

Approaching his door, I saw him standing there waiting for me, dressed in fashionable jeans and a tight fitting golf shirt. His eyes took me in as he gestured for me to enter. I just stared into his captivating blue eyes and light brownish cropped hair. After he closed the door, Hhe reached out to hugand hugged me, holding me tighter than what a friendly hug should have been. I caught a scent of his cologne and closed my eyes, feeling my nipples starting to stiffen against my lace bra and silk blouse.

After what seemed like forever, we separated and entered the kitchen area. I placed my portfolio on the counter, unzipping it and pulling out the documents.

"Right down to business I see. May I offer you something to drink, coffee, tea, or... something else?" he asked, smiling gently.

"Actually a glass of water is what I really need," I replied. To quench my dry mouth, I thought to myself.

"Water it is," he said with that charming smile and sparkling eyes.

Looking around the place I could see signs of his family – photos, mementoes, and it dawned on me that here I was with a married man, having thoughts of fucking him. What kind of woman was I? How would I feel if Rob were doing this? I know I would not be pleased. In fact I'd be down right angry – a double standard maybe, but that is how I felt. Again, the doubts started to take over and I guess Nikolai noticed my pensive look.

"Is something bothering you Sue?" he queried.

"Um, sorry, no nothing ... just was going over the documents and what we need to do in the next stage," I lied, hoping he found it believable.

I reached for the glass and my fingers accidentally touched his hand. Electric shivers went shooting through my arm and right down into my pussy. I could see on his face that he felt the same sensation as his eyes lingered on my petite hand partly covering his thick fingers. His mouth was slightly parted and it seemed like an eternity of silence.

As we got into talking about the project, I began to feel more comfortable. At one point we had to step over to the wall to feel the texture of the paint. He stepped slightly behind me and held the back of my hand and pressed against the wall. I quietly gasped at his touch.

"Do you feel the difference, Sue?" as his hand tightly held mine. "Now run your hand up and down, and you can really feel the difference." The sexual charge was palpable.

I didn't know if he was referring to the quality of the paint or if he had another meaning. That's when I felt his hard cock hard pressing against my ass through his pants. The thin skirt I wore did nothing to shield the hardness and I could tell he was aroused.

"If you don't mind me saying, you smell lovely. What perfume are you wearing?" he asked.

"Um, wearing? Oh, just some perfume that my husband likes. It's Chanel Allure," I responded.

"Well he has fine taste," Nikolai commented.

I felt cornered with my body near the wall, Nikolai pressing against my ass and his hand squeezing mine. My breathing became rapid and I knew that my pussy was flowing. Normally, I am in control of my emotions and situation, especially when dealing with men. But this was different. My husband had given me permission to fuck Nikolai. He had even shaved my pussy and picked out my clothes. I knew from all the signals that Nikolai wanted me and part of me wanted it too.

Somehow, we managed to move away from the wall. Nikolai was a gentleman. He sensed my apprehension and probably picked up on my desire as well. As I gathered the documents, he stood by the door, smiling and reached out to hug me good-bye.

Like the first time, I felt myself enjoying the sensation of having another man touch me, both of us feeling the heightened sexual tension. This time though, I felt his hard cock. There was no mistaking it as his erection pressed hard just above my pussy. His arms were tight around my shoulders and I pressed my chest against his, knowing that he could feel my hard nipples. My conscience and anxiety took over then.

We slowly parted, his hands trailing down my bare arms, again sending shivers down my spine. It was as if we both didn't want to let go.

"I should go," I softly said, my eyes drifting downward.

After a moment Nikolai nodded reluctantly, "Yes. Thank you for coming by to work on the project with me."

I slowly made my way to the car, my thoughts in conflict. "Go back and fuck him," it screamed. "No, this is wrong. Even if Rob gives me permission, it's not right." I sat in my car, my head on the steering wheel, debating whether to rush back up or to drive home. Part of me wanted to see Nikolai running out to get me – I would have gone with him.

Ultimately, I went home. Later, I would find out from Nikolai how desperately he wanted me.

For those of you reading this who are disappointed that nothing happened, it shows that taking the next step of including others into your sex life is a very serious matter and not to be taken lightly. So many complications can arise both physically and socially.

I won't lie and say that I didn't want to fuck Nikolai. God, I wanted to see what his cock looked like and to feel it grow in my mouth. I wanted to see his eyes looking up at me and to have his mouth suck on my clit. I wanted to hear him moan for me and to lust after me, as he savored my Asian pussy and as I took him in my mouth. I wanted to feel his animalistic lust while he grabbed my hips and fucked me hard, slamming into me from behind, my shouting for him to fuck me harder and to never stop.

So what stopped me? Many things: my love for Robert; my fear of being seen by someone I knew; how I might feel about myself afterwards; how his wife would feel; and what might happen to Robert and I if I enjoyed the sex too much.

Robert was waiting for me at the top of the stairs when I returned. He knew that I did not go through with it since the time elapsed was too short. We went about our nightly chores and duties getting the kids ready for bed and preparing for another day. Later that night, as we were settling into bed, I explained to him what transpired, my emotions and why I stopped.

He rolled towards me, "Baby, I love you so much. I'm not disappointed. I'm sorry I pushed you so hard tonight. I knew you were not ready. But you will be soon," he reassured me. Robert confidently took over my body and mind, playing with my pleasure points like a master masseuse.

That night our lovemaking grew from sweet loving caresses to full fledged hardcore pounding (as loud as we could be with a house full of our kids and guests!). Robert enjoyed his handy work, tasting my shaved pussy and bringing me to multiple orgasms with his mouth and fingers.

He alternated with giving me an orgasm from stimulating my clit and then using his fingers on my g-spot. When my clit was not so sensitive, he gently covered my clit with my lips, slowly sucking me to another mind-blowing orgasm, while filling me with two fingers. He would then pull them out at the height of my climax, which ultimately resulted in me violently thrashing with stiff legs, stifling my screams and squirting all over his hand.

He was not done. His eyes flared like a beast possessed. His breathing was rapid and short. "Crawl to me," he commanded while he stood and moved back, watching my body obey as I slinked toward him, my ass swaying like a feline, my perky tits pointing straight down.

I wanted to suck his cock, to feel it grow and feel the power I derive from making him hard, and he sensed it. "No, not tonight; tonight you are going to just be fucked. Fucked like Nikolai would have fucked you. Just pure sex," Robert stated in a dominating voice.

A soft moan escaped my mouth as I kneeled in front of him on all fours. My eyes fixated on his throbbing cock head engorged with blood, turning it a deep shade of purple. His precum seeped out and flowed under his mushroom cap.

"Oh, please let me taste you, Robert. Please let me feel you grow in my mouth," I begged.

"No. I know how much you love oral. Tonight I am going to fuck you – just pure fucking. Sex, raw sex that you would have experienced with him."

Reaching for my hips, he roughly turned me around, I screamed, "Ohhhh," as he smacked my ass with his open hand. Again and again he spanked me. "Oh fuck," I moaned. I felt my cheeks sting and burn, while at the same time my clit tingled and my juices steadily streamed into the open.

"Good girl. That's my girl. See how wet you are now. Nikolai would have loved it. Listen to how wet you are." I heard my husband's fingers squishing in and out of my tight entrance.

"God I love how you look from behind," he said, as he raced his hands up and down the sides of my body stopping at my hips and gripping me hard.

"Oh please fuck me, baby!"

"Say his name. Call out for him," his voice rainged in my ear. I felt Robert's warm breath against the side of my face and his cock head tantalizing my hole.

"Fuck me... Nikolai," I tentatively whispered.

"Louder." I heard Rob firmly command.

"Fuck Me NikIKolai," I cried out as images of Nikolai's face, body and hands seeped into my mind.

"LOUDER. Tell him what you want," Rob's daunting voice directed.

"FUCK ME NIKOLAI. Fuck my Asian cunt. Fuck me hard," I groaned as my mind flew back to our encounter. I could still smell his scent; could still feel his touch on my hand, and the pressure of his hard cock straining against my ass and tummy.

"Good girl. I'm so proud of you baby," as Rob showered me with his love.

"YES, YES, YES, put it IN," I panted, reaching under me to grab "his" cock. In one rapid thrust Rob took my breath away, slamming into me, forcing my head to crash against the carpeted floor.

"Feel him baby. Feel his hands on your hips like I'm doing now. Feel him slapping your beautiful ass," Robert growled between stinging slaps of my ass, turning it to a pale pink shade and glowing with warmth. "Feel his cock deep inside you," Robert grunted as he thrust painfully deep.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me Nikolai. Fuck this married cunt. That's it...fuck me hard. My husband loves it when another guy fucks me. Take me. Harder, harder." I was intoxicated with the image of turning into a slut and loving every second of "him" fucking me. Robert was no longer there. It was Nikolai's cock pounding into me. It was his hands gripping my hips and pulling me back into him.

"Make me cum Nikolai. You can have my pussy...my ass... all of me. Just fuck me!" Robert's cock throbbed at that moment. I felt his cock surge with my words.

"I'm cumming baby." Rob panted. "He's cumming..."

"Oh yesssssssssss. Fill me." I joined Robert/Nikolai as my fingers danced over my clit. "Oh fuck I'm cumming..." I exclaimed.

Robert had done it again. With his powerful words he managed to wipe away my doubt and expose my inner desires of yearning to experience another person. Both of us collapsed, panting, onto our backs on the bed, and we slipped into that blissful after-glow. I fell contentedly asleep in my loving husband's arms, as he left his cock buried inside my warm, wet pussy.

In the next chapter, I'll explain the event that eventually turned my mind around to accepting the act of having sex with another person, the act itself - bringing my acceptance full circle to the point where I'm driving home at three in the morning, and what happened between Robert and me.

Thank you for taking the time to read our story and hope you are enjoying the journey. Please remember to vote and if interested visit our thread titled "Asian MILF exploring"

We especially hope to hear from those that are in the lifestyle or are fantasying about it – from both the wife and husband point of view.