All Comments on 'Asian MILF Explores Swinging Ch. 02-03'

by myasianwife69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Defines erotic!

If you look up erotic you will find this story. Olease keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I don't agree

it kind of could have been erotic if it was a fantasy. unfortunately the author decided it to be true. so if this is true its almost sad. he brainfucked/brainwashed his wife who loves/ed him slowly and she let it happen because of that. just some short passes out of part two: I knew you were not ready. But you will be soon," he reassured me. -------------------- always encourage her to do what she would not do on her own but still pushing.-----------------------next try: LOUDER repeat like with a little kid in school what she has to do and force her to admit--------------- bring the target on and repeat it again FUCK ME NIKOLAI---------------------and then in the end again like with a little kid or a young dog you have to give the reward----------------- Good girl----------but never loose the control or let her know that there might be something wrong, always strong and positiv but in a way you have to belittle, so she knows who is the boss she has to follow. Well I don't know what you call a person who does that to someone he says he loves? I never in my mind would try to change the character of somebody I love with military brainwashing. Thats only for control freaks and cold hearted people who just give a fuck if they want to reach a gool. Is that erotic? is it erotic when a guy presents his changed wife just to brag about because that is now already not enought for him? what will the children think if everything comes into the open? really very risky and worthy of discussion and questionable. how far does such a man go with his kids? the woman will not be able to stop him anyway he has her broken to his will a long time before.

JuLeeJuLeeabout 15 years ago
Good write

Regardless of the previous comments I liked the story and feel the wife was to make her own decisions as was I in my experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh so familiar

Well, at least so far. This is very much like I was introduced into the swinging

lifestyle. Things were arranged for me at first, before I could initiate on my own

without guilt or hesitation. It did move on into couples, and finally a few other women. All in all, it isn't for everyone, but having a spouse that has more

experience and the willingness to share you with others in order for you to discover the difference between raw sex and loving sex is special.

Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh so familiar

Well, at least so far. This is very much like I was introduced into the swinging

lifestyle. Things were arranged for me at first, before I could initiate on my own

without guilt or hesitation. It did move on into couples, and finally a few other women. All in all, it isn't for everyone, but having a spouse that has more

experience and the willingness to share you with others in order for you to discover the difference between raw sex and loving sex is special.

Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sharing

One of the greatest joys of the "lifestlye" is the sharing. We do not do single dates as we so much enjoy the aspect of shring with each other as well as the other couple. Anyone who has never tried four in a bed is missing out on one of the most exoctic experiences. If you are not lifestyle, you may not understand but cheating is cheating....not sharing.

JuLeeJuLeeabout 15 years ago
Second comment

This is the second time I have commented on the 2 chapters.

There have been some comments regarding Sue's swinging, My question, so what? Life is too short to deny ones self as long as mother and wife is first and foremost. It took a long time for we Asian women to break the mold built for us by men. Face it guys, FUCKING is enjoyable for women as it is for men and we want to feel good too and sometimes variety adds to married happiness. Best, JuLee

myasianwife69myasianwife69about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for commenting

A sign of a good writer is the reaction of the readers. We knew that this subject is considered taboo with some people of our society. Your passionate comments shows us that our story has broached a subject that many people have thoughts about - some positive some negative.

Thanks to Lynne and Julee for realizing the difference between love making and raw sex, between loving and sharing. And as we told one reader, the swinging lifestyle is not where once a swinger always a swinger. Each step along the alternative path carries its own results, consequences, emotional rollar coasters, raw desires and intoxicating lust. Just because a couple has discovered one form of swinging does not necessarily correlate with a full fledged bang'em up orgy - at least not for us. And from our talks with other swingers, that lack of correlation seems to be the norm.

Thank you for taking the time to read our story.

Mr and Mrs A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Julee and Lyne will of course like this story.

They will always be biased. In the same way that man who is a cuckold will always be biased towards cuckold and wimp husbands. The fact that you believe you both love each other is at best misguided. Julee seems to think we should share husbands and wives with every one. I guess Lynne feels the same way. But the question I put to you the writer and you Julee and you Lynne why the need in the first place? why do you feel you need to be shared? Why the need to go out side of your marriage? I can only surmise that your partners both male and female don't satisfy you. The need for you is to go from partner to partner. You claim to know the difference between love and sex, Do you? Honestly?

Let's break things down abit.

IN making love your partner makes you feel good when you cum. He or she cuddles you. He or she tells you they love you. He or she spends time with you at the breakfast table. Your partners makes love to you softly and gently, but at other times they fuck you hard, they fuck you in the ass, if that is your thing, they pound away inside you. Until they grow soft inside you or in the case of a woman partner they take off their strapon dick.

When you have raw sex and don't make love with a swinging partner or partners which you prefer. your partner makes you feel good when you cum. He or she cuddles you. He or she tells you they love you. He or she spends time with you at the breakfast table. Your partners makes love to you softly and gently, but at other times they fuck you hard, they fuck you in the ass, if that is your thing, they pound away inside you. Until they grow soft inside you or in the case of a woman partner they take off their strapon dick.

Do you see any difference here? I for one second do not believe that any human man or woman can disconnect themselves when having sex or making love it is the same thing. I have been married 15 years and I make love to my wife but we also have sex they to us are the same thing just different words.

My point in all this is that the idea of swinging is fine up to a point. After all don't females of most speices on this planet fuck around on their mates. They do this to find the best breeders or the best male to take care of them. Human Females do the same thing. You Julee and Lynne and the writer of this story are similar to those females of the animal kingdom. You haven't found your perfect mates so you will constantly look else where. You are swinging now because your partners want you to. But if they said no would you stop? The answer is no you wouldn't. And as evidance of many writers and readers on this site once a swinger always a swinger. You won't change. But good luck in your lifestyle. I hope when you are all old and grey that you will have at least stooped having sex with other people, some how I doubt it.

JuLeeJuLeeabout 15 years ago
Not again

Two fabulous stories regardless of Mr Anonymous previously.

Family is family and Fucking is Fucking. According to a recent poll 60% of married men stray during marriage and thats ok for them. I don't know who Lynne is but would be interested to find out.

Husbands and wives make many compromises in life and if one or both enjoy sex outside the marriage that is fine as long as it is not done secretly from the other partner.

I would be willing to bet Mr Anonymous would jump over 3 ex wives to Fuck Sue or me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To Julee and the writer

Julee I am the person who left that comment on your frinds Sues story. Firstly you are wrong. I am and have been happily married to the same woman for 15 years I have never looked outside my marriage nor has my wife. To me I see no point in getting or staying married if you want to fuck around with other people. To me there is no point in taking any kind of vows when you are going to ignore them. I am not a religous person and to be honest even if my wife and I had never got married it would make no difference. I would still stay true to my wife as she would stay true to me. And as for your 60% of husband cheat? total bullshit. You can read a survey every five minutes that states that theses days WOMEN are more likely to fuck around on their husbands, in fact chances are they would fuck around with their female married friends. Just look in the newspapers and on the TV news. Everyday you here about a woman who has fucked someone's marriage because she can't control her hormones. So don't give me that shit about the husband is always to blame. Besides you and your friends are swingers and swappers and have no concept of sticking to one partner be they male or female so as I said you and your friend will be biased as you have proved to me.

myasianwife69myasianwife69about 15 years agoAuthor
Mr. and Mrs. A's Response to numerous enquiries

Hello everyone,

As I said before, a good writer or a good story is one where the readers have a passionate reaction. And it seems from the current discussions that people have strong opinions about the subject.

We are pleased to see that people have a reaction to the stories. Thought provocation is healthy as is a mature open minded dialogue.

We have not been swingers all our lives. This is a recent adventure we mutually decided to explore as another avenue of exploring the joys of sex. This is just one form of sexual activity. There are other forms that we do not care for and others that we enjoy immensely. And by no means are we an experienced swinging couple nor does our adventure mean we will continue down this path in the future. Prior to exploring this lifestyle we enjoyed a strong and sexually vibrant marriage of over 15+ years. We had heard of others that shared their bedroom and at the time we felt it was not for us for several reasons.

We believe that our love for each other is stronger and healthier. We take our commitment to each other seriously and put each other along with family first and foremost. And we believe the majority of swingers are the same.

What we also strongly advocate is to each their own and that jars are labelled, not people. We are not here to judge others' sexual interest. Each couple or individual has the right and should explore their form of erotica. This website is testamont to this.

To the anonymous writer who disagrees with outside marriage sexual activities, the more power to you. It sounds like you and your wife have a wonderful relationship and derive all the joys you need. Not many marriages are in your category - so congratulations. Since you are a member of Literotica the assumption is that both you and your wife enjoy other forms of erotica on this site. Perhaps someday you might contribute the site by posting your own stories of desires or events.

To JuLee, Lynne and others who find sexual activity with other partners a form of erotica and sexual pleasure, the more power to you. Your comments are another sounding board to people who relish in the thoughts or are a step ahead and are considering such an activity.

To those that wish to judge others - life is too short to allow audience to negative people. We encourage dialogue and mature comments to this thread.

HOwever, if there are judgmental comments (Literotica requires that the writer must monitor comments and remove any offensive text) those comments shall be removed and the people who insist on spewing only negative judgmental words will be banned from commenting.

Since not everyone enjoys the same form of sexual activities, the question that comes to mind is why do people insist on reading stories on subject matters that they disagree with and to post negative comments? Life is too short to waste on subjects that do not offer pleasure or enjoyment. We certainly do not visit the story pages of sexual activities that we do not care for.

And finally, to all the readers who took the time to read our stories, we thank you for sharing your valuable time. We hope our journal, along with the comments, provided you an insight to the emotions, thoughts and acts of involving other people.

Ahappylovingcouplewithagreatsexlife

myasianwife69myasianwife69about 15 years agoAuthor
Answer to: Are Mrs. A and JuLee fuck buddies?

There have been several readers wondering about the above subject title and have requested that I post the answer here (and to post any pics of them together).

The answer is no and since the first answer is no, the second is also not possible.

The two ladies are, however, very similar not only in looks (ethnic background not considering) but also in many other aspects. We have never met.

The common thread between the two was our story and JuLee's intiative to provide feedback on this site.

So sorry to disappoint everyone about possible shots of Mrs. A and JL in the throes of ecstasy. However, I can tell you where you can find "real-like, vivid" images of the two of them together - right inside your mind! Let your creative juices conjure thought provoking images of these sexy and lovely Asian women.

onehelluvaluckyhub

JuLeeJuLeeabout 15 years ago
Fuck Buddies??

Gee, I have never been a Fuck Buddy before but it sounds like fun. Apparently there have been questions as to Mrs A and my relationship as of today there is none, and we have never met. That is not to say it could never happen but I doubt it.

Based on what I have read there is an interest and several have even asked for pictures of us together, so maybe sometime we will write a story (fantasy) about us and our adventures. So keep writing and encouraging us to write.

Be happy, JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Super story

What a fantastic story, although terribly onesided. When does hubby get his chance to have fun also? Your story led us to a link and a story titled "An Extraordinary Woman" by MacDuke it like yours was also great but the husband was an involved, active participant. Link after link and numerous comments, threads concerning Mrs A and a Julee who apparently wrote her own stories and was MacDukes favorite fuck ever. Our opinion is you five (MacDuke, Sue and husband, and Julee and husband) should get together. We can only imagine the thrill, two beautiful Asian women being fucked by three guys. Anyway, think about it and then DO IT.

Curtis and Anne

myasianwife69myasianwife69almost 15 years agoAuthor
Response to Curtis and Anne

Hello Curtis and Anne, THANK YOU for your wonderful words. Robert and I, although taking a bit of a break at the moment, enjoy reading the responses to our story and pictures posted on our thread under Amateur Pic Feedback. We have been in communciation with JL and have enjoyed many chats of various "situations". We hope the two of you are exploring every stimulating avenue and that life is treating you well. I'm not too sure when we'll get around to posting another story of my journey, but hope to do so eventually... and yes our adventures will involve both of us together with others... stay tuned. Sue and Robert

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Good story! There seems to be a contengint of people that like to provide feedback in this category condemning the author for daring to tell a story with the couple actually having SEX outside of their primary relationship! Goodness! Given the category NAME, what the hell else did you expect??? Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Utterly fantastic!

I must applaud you as your story is super and worthy of more than 100. Links led me to stories by both writers Macduke and Julee and then to threads and more information about you and the others and finally pictures.

What a group! Hopefully you are all enjoying each other in numerous, to quote Macduke "fuckfests".

You cannot imagine the picture in my mind of you and Julee with your faces buried in each pussies.

You all are FANTASTIC.

myasianwife69myasianwife69almost 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you to all your comments

Hello everyone, this is Sue. I wanted to thank everyone for posting your comments about our stories and real life adventure. I suppose by putting our journey on paper and posting in this forum is a form of exhibitionism. Though it did not start out this way, our stories and threads on Amat Pic Feedback has evolved into a form of town-hall meeting where everyone is free to express their opinions.

Robert and I would love to communicate directly with those that recently posted messages. I believe our email address is listed under our profile.

We find feedback from like-minded as well as unlike-minded couples/men/women very informative - better than any reality show on TV thats for sure!

Thank you all again for taking the time to read and to respond.

Sue/Rob

BlackflynnBlackflynnover 13 years ago
Erect and ready

Electric stuff. I'm erect right now just thinking about your lovely Asian wife getting fucked by another man. If you're ever in need of a partner, let me know.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Real life adventues. We all believe that. Loving Wives and moms don't become whores.

airyfxairyfx11 months ago

Very arousing and erotic story. I have a married Asian girlfriend who plays well with others. Your story is well written and excellent in setting the stage from crossing over from fantasy to reality.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it - The anticipation is building and we can't wait any longer. Thanks for sharing! Full Marks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous