All Comments on 'Ass on the Menu'

by Buttsmoocher2002

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice love it

it really got me off good love the older bbw stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good stuff

I agree. More older bbw with anal, please? Dirty old ladies with big fat arses and an anal fetish are not a common story subject. Anything more in this genre would be much appreciated.

As for this story, does he get to sodomise her? Piss into her rectum? Sniff her dirty panties?

v8mackv8mackalmost 17 years ago
Can't what for part 2

More please great stuff am a bbw fan can't what for part 2 an 3 an 4 keep up the good work

delpetedelpetealmost 17 years ago
Love it

Makes me wish I'd been nicer to the lunch lady. Hope to see a part 2 (and 3 and 4)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I love women who know what they want. I hope she wants more of her you ng lover.

Dar_JisboDar_Jisboover 16 years ago
Right on the money

When I was 21, I dated a BBW. She was 46 and assertive. We were together for 2 1/2 years. Your BBW character was exactly like my real-life lover in personality and sexual hunger. Excellent job.

chubbyjugschubbyjugsover 16 years ago
great job

one of the best stories on the net even with a few writing errors. I had a very similar experience with a 56 yr old lady who loved my ass worshiping. I called her mommy too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The story started off good but you lost me when you wrote that she came 5 times from just licking her....c'mon

subhub2ksubhub2kabout 9 years ago

Mmmmmm! Wish I had a big mature ass on my face right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

At the hotel,my wife talked to Dianne , she was short, late 60s, plumpish. My wife had her hand on my leg, do you want her, I said you know I do. She looked at her, ok. We got up, Dianne had agreed to meet us after answering her ad,' mature lady seeking a young couple.' We moved to the lift, as the door closed, my wife said to Dianne, take off your skirt, show him your nice bottom, she hesitated, take it off she slowly removed it, mm, pantyhose, how did you know he likes pantyhose, touch her, I put my hands on her bottom, tracing the pantyhose up to her pussy, which felt warm. My wife said you know he is going to fuck you wherever he wants and believe me he likes panty hosed bottoms. She said, oh, I don't know, I really haven't done that much before, my wife touched her pussy, don't worry, I will lick you while he does that. The lift stopped, she went to put her skirt back on my wife said I didn't tell you to do that,and I followed her to our room ., watching her bottom, knowing I was going to push my cock there before the night was out. As soon as we entered the room, my wife told us to get our clothes off, telling Dianne to leave the panty hose on. Her breasts hung free, my wife lifted them, then dropped them. Now, you will do what we tell you as my wife stripped, on the bed, suck his cock, I moved over to her, presenting my cock, she leaned forward, taking it gently, her tongue moving, my cock responding, my wife held Diannes head, fuck her face, so I moved back and forward, increasing my speed, Dianne gagging, give it to her, I went faster, Dianne gagging and then my cum spurting out, swallow it, don't lose any, my wife holding her head, then I pulled back. Big isn't he, she nodded, tears in her eyes, wait till he slides that into you. Now take the hose off and give them to me, she did, well look, wet, my wife lay down, opening her legs, lick me now, Dianne got on her knees and went down on my wife, oh, not your first time, she went to say something, my wife held her head down, dont speak. Ok Rob, get her ready, I picked up a tube of lube, then leaned forward, my mouth on her pussy, is she wet, sure is, fuck her and get her bottom ready. I pushed up into her in one long motion, she groaned, keep licking, as I slowly fucked her, again increasing my speed, I heard her moan, her pussy was very wet, is her pussy tight, no, is she going to make you cum, no, then you will have to do her bottom, as I kept fucking, she moaned, trying to lift her head,shes going to orgasm Rob, make her as I plunged forward, I reached for her clit, slowly rubbing it and there it was as I fucked her, she froze, then thrashed around on my cock and went limp. Oh Rob, she liked it, I think I am going to orgasm as well, shes really into it, oh here I go and I saw her hold her head tight to her, her legs out straight, oh yes, shes good, that's it, oh yes. Still in her, I put lube on my fingers and began rimming her bum and poking gently into her hole. Then my wife,your turn now Rob, and my wife moved away, moving her face to Diannes pussy, pulling her right over her, I want to watch her hole open around your cock, Dianne said, oh I don't know, I haven't, sshhhh, as my wife lifted her face to her pussy. I pulled my cock out, my wife grabbed it,putting it in her mouth, mmm, she tastes nice, give it to her. I positioned my cock, my wife was licking Dianne who was moaning and pushing down. A quick sharp push, and I was in her bottom, she pushed down, but she had nowhere to go as I slid slowly into her bottom, my wife licking her, pleasure and pain, I got right over her and eased back, her insides were actually pulling me in,i pushed forward, and began fucking,i heard my wife, shit, she pisses every time you push forward, I kept going, I Heard Dianne, oh oh and I knew she was orgasming and when she did we couldn't hole her. She pushed back on my cock every time I pushed forward, then down on my wifes mouth, she had a second, I went faster, her third bought me undone, my cock deep in her bottom, coating her tight insides. My wifes face was soaked, she moved, then my wifes specialty as Dianne lay exhausted, my wife fingered Diannes pussy, first one, the 2 until her whole fist was in her, fist fucking Dianne as with every down thrust, Diannes wide open pussy squirted. We love the older ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Literally the best story I've read on Literotica

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Crossing my fingers she gets pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The most enjoyable time I ever had giving head was with a 275 lb. woman. She couldn't get enough, and I loved lapping her juices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous