All Comments on 'Assisted Living Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
great story

I love how descriptive your stories are. You use just the right amount of dirty words to spice it up but you don't overuse them. And not everyone has a 12" cock or 48 FFF tits. Though the parents were older, you didn't make them sound old. Very well done.

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Good 'pace' of action and an interesting storyline ..

Full applause for all the things, that he wrote 'Sex4Lf' ..

I do not need to add anything more ..

- Elegant and very good story, without complicated and a naive, and infantile 'dilemmas' - moral and ethical.

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

really really stupid . not every day you find out that your mother is a whore and a cum dump . 1*

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 11 years ago

Do the ends justify the means?

He had no real interest in his parents, even after seeing the pictures. But then everyone railroads him into it. Did he enjoy it? Yes. But it was not what he wanted, there was no underlying desire. Cathy was as guilty as the rest. I was not pleased with what happened to him.

It was well done, and hot...but, it might be my least favorite of your stories. Only a 3*.

Val

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very good story

One thing that I really wanted to read about and didn't, was when he took his mother into her bedroom and made love to her, not just fuck her, but make her feel wanted and loved by her son, so she knew positively that he was on board with the incest she and her son were having.

I was just wanting her son to show her more love while having sex with her. He seemed to be a bit distant.

Thanks for the read.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
Perfect - MORE episodes please

You did it! You wrote our story, or the one we planned 10 years ago. We are a part of a large group of long-time swingers, dedicated and committed for life to our primary spouse(s). Years ago, over a light-hearted card game, one gent asked if we had any interest investing in a retirement home. We had enough talent within the group to support all it's needs. One member as a geriatric nurse, an attorney, several handy craftsmen for needed repairs, several great cooks, two general practitioners, AND a lot of aging swingers. What more could we ask for than a place where all our friends are close and who would not be upset seeing those of us sleeping over with anothers mate? If visitors asked why, it's easy to mention its early onset Alzheimer's - neither could recognize the Mistake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lighten up everyone, this is a fantasy... It's not real and it's intended to titillate, to tease, to make you feel good. And even IF, it were true, the medical staff, and there will absolutely be a medical staff at Assisted Living, have everyone's medical information and would certainly be checking for any STD's. Besides the fact that in a fantasy, NO ONE is going to get sick or have any diseases.

Quit taking these stories personal, enjoy them for what they are. Share them with your partner. Make your own sexual adventures more fun. Maybe one day you can retire to an Assisted Living facility like this one..... ;-)

I gave it 5 Stars.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LIMP-erotica!

man--these are the types of stories that make this site milk toast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter two

Cool ending to a good story. Your 83 year old fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I loved the sense of freedom and openness that they all had with each other. As to the 83 year old other commenter, I am age 81 and have similar reaction. Thanks to the author for keeping us old guys aroused!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Great story thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Bravo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous