All Comments on 'Aunt Eva'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another great one

Many Feathers:

Well told, easy reading, and a beautiful ending. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Don't stop now

The surprise ending with the earrings gets me to hoping that there is a couple more chapters. Please don't leave us hanging like this as just that one sentence brought me to attention.

PDumbledorePDumbledoreabout 18 years ago
More

Sounds like a little twist there at the end. I hope to hear more from this story.

AnnaVenus69AnnaVenus69about 18 years ago
another amazing story!

you have me in awe, you know that? What a sweet, wonderful, incredibly sexy story, I loved it. And that ending...damn Many Feathers...now I'll never be able to stop wondering!

All my Love xxx Your Anna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

Well written and great story - hope the saga will continue before long, can't wait

David LockleyDavid Lockleyabout 18 years ago
OOohhhhhh Noble One......

this ranks right up there with your best, if not your best.

And WOW! Thats saying something! Begs to be finished....

You get another feather.

Thank you,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
please more of this

great story, please dont leave us hanging in midair, this one kept me on the edge of my seat, especially the unspoken twist at the end. this one has a future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot

Something tells me it wasn't mom that went out shopping!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
diamond

What a pointe at the end. This story certainly has a lot of raffinesse and I really liked it in many ways.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 17 years ago
A Classic MF ending

and a great great story for a rainy day in Beijing.

Thanks RL... now i have to try and find the sequel if any.

Face_SitterFace_Sitterover 15 years ago
Wow

That was fantastic. Please keep giving us more great stories like this.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Aunt Sex Teacher

HOT SEX as dear Auntie teaches the boy where it's at! This tale demonstrates family togetherness. Nobody here seems to like wearing clothes or just hanging on to their own gonads. Ah, well, sex is better after proper instruction, right? And it's supposed to be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

GREAT STORY,I was hoping ,that he makes love to his mother.lovely ending please add some more to this beautiful sexy tail . The next time SIS comes to visit they spend the night in each others arms. only later to discover that both wemon are naked & he is given the choice of door #1 or #2 ,which is no problem for him ,until he discovers that neither woman has ear rings,and he cant hide his erection..PLEASE PLEASE more along this line ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Who was it?

Did Aunt Eva take her brother in law to the airport and it was her sister that made love with Mark in that dark secluded spot in the corner of the yard? Was there a "switch" made? Mark felt differences but failed to pick up on them. Did he unknowingly make love with his mother?

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Well told, with the right amount of eroticism, and a little fillip at the end! Makes me wonder if it was the mother and not Sis he made love to in the night. The last line alludes to it. That is a great way to inflame the imagination. Kudos to you for a great story!!

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
Fabulous Story

A very well written story with just the right amount of suspense at the end. Was there a suggestion that there was more to come with mother and son??? I sincerely hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nope, was it aunt at the last or was it mom :)

I think the last long loving sex was with his mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

love the ending. After reading it again i'm positive he did make love to his mother in the end. The story was so well done sensual erotic and hot all in one. This story got my heart racing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one of the best

Very passionate and surprising.

Nice thing for both sides boy and women.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

Great that Mark didn't figure it out. Loved that. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice twist you twisted wonderful writer! Love to see a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmmm

You know, there are some unknowns here. My Big question (in the back of my mind) is: did mom ever actually ever give the earrings back to Eva during all that time? Was that actually his Mother who taught him all that he'd ever need to know to keep a woman happy? Or maybe Aunt Sissy did take his virginity that night and traded back and forth with his mom. The sisters swapping earrings back and forth would keep him a little off-balance as to who is who, so they could run the game they wanted to. They could also do a little detective work that way. Mom pretending to be Aunt Sis might get Dad to admit to something unwittingly that he might not say to his wife.Yes, the Twins, the earrings, two cheating husbands, and a relatively naive young man make for interesting combinations. I like this very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SO HE ENDED UP FUCKING HIS MOM

AND DID NOT REALISE IT...WONDER HOW LONG BEFORE SHE TELLS HIM....AND THEN LETS HIM CONTINUE HAVING HER....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!!!

Talk about leaving someone wanting more. I'm very curious to know whether he fucked his until or mother. Thank you for writing this. Please write a Chapter 2.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
A Threesome For a Sequel!

So Mark got to bang each of the twins,even if he didn't realize it!

Since it looks as though Dad's new position will have him taking more business trips,Mom needs to come clean with Mark so that they can get in plenty of practice for Aunt Sis's return!

Great story! 5+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I loved​this story and I think you should make a second chapter to where he finds everything out and get's together with Mom and Aunt. After Mom and Aunt get divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i

It was pretty obvious other than the dress they wear that night mark didn't notice when his "mom" take her dad to the airport instead requested by his real mom to switch instead 'coz she wants to know what really happen with her sister and mark doing when she and her husband were out. Another is the change of behavior during the last sex when "eva" was hotter than she used to be. It draws a good twist and creepy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five Stars

All the folks who want further chapters don't get it-- you ended the story with us not knowing, and meant to end it there, and were right to do so. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Additional chapters

I loved your story but it ended too soon . With a father that is taking more business trips and who has been unfaithful in the past it is a receipe for more of the same . No man knows a women better , and no man strives to see a woman be happier than her son . The mother will find happiness in the arms of her son . The only question is if Aunt Sis (Eva) will return to join them or not .

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
AS USUAL

ANOTHER GREAT STORY. THANK YOU MANY FEATHERS! THANX

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Color me confused

So is Mom going to see Bob? If that's the case then it means she knows about Eva and Mark! That also means Eva will be sleeping with Steven, Right? Then that makes me think, did Mark sleep with his mother? Why are these twins that 'pretend' to love Mark at the very least as an aunt and mother do him that way? Aunt said the mom was worried about Mark and didn't want to see him hurt, right? Isn't lying to him about all of this going to hurt him when he finds out? This could have been a great story if it was approached properly, but doing Mark the way they are is more likely to make him turn out like Bob and Steven, which you would think they would not want. Not to mention Mark should already mistrust Eva for not holding his confidence to begin with.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
of course he slept with his mom

Aunt Eva took Steven to Airport, Mom took Mark to the back yard she likes wine Eva don't. Mom tell mark about Steven's Affair and that she has Fantasies (about Mark) and even lays the groundwork for when he finds out tell him to 'cut his mother some slack'. Then it's Mom that goes to see Bob (most likely) leaving Eva and her Diamonds with Steven and (Mark). It's a shit ending if you ask me, it turns what started out as a sweet Aunt teaches Nephew story into twisted manipulative twins toy with the feelings of the only good man in their life. I was feeling sorry for Eva and almost started to feel for Mom before I worked out what bitches they are. Now I only feel for Mark he was used, period. Not Loved like they claim.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Well!!! Well!!! A twister. !^*!^*!^*!

Well, you must have been around in thed 1960's , you really know to TWIST. That's what you did to this story, who knows who's fucking who??, a chapter 2 would be nice.

Nice story but who's who. THANKS???

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Don't leave us hanging????????

Wow. Reading others comments, I figure they are right. Hope u write more chapters & let us in on our assumption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really LOVE it (❤+): ☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.25%/5=105% "above expectations")!

Aunt Eva is a keeper. Period.

Aunt Eva is a keeper. OK?

* * *

I was a late bloomer both physically and emotionally. I was shy.

I was already 18 when i really had to shave. Intellectually I was excellent.

I was 19 when i first had sex.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Extraordinary tale of love

Such an erotic natural progression of events. Mom had on the earrings the night before Eva left.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Both sisters are manipulating whores. No wonder their husbands are cheating on them. Never thought for a minute that Eva wasn't telling his mom everything. Twins... Mark is just an ignorant

toy now.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany11 months ago

Cute. A bit dense our hero. There's a German saying however: "The dumbest farmer harvests the biggest potatoes."

KnightofmindKnightofmind8 months ago

Some of these comments are disturbing boy. Holy shizzle!

Great story. A twist, extremely intimate and direct but not rushed. Great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous