Aunt Judith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Andrew", giggle my Aunt from the floor, "I think my luck is in if you're the one to finally expose me. So up you get! But before you unbutton me there's one little rule I'm going to make - and it's that whoever unbuttons me can't have any shoes or socks or trousers on. That sounds fair to me, as I've only got my cardie on, then you'll have your sweater and your underpants on. No! Hang on, that's not fair at all! You'll have two things on and I'll only have one. But I'll let you off, just this once. Hurry along now!"

So again feeling so strange but just doing what I was told, I slipped of my shoes and socks, then stood up to undo my belt. Suddenly aware of four eyes glued to my trousers I turned away as I undid them and slipped them to the floor. Fortunately my sweater was quite long, so it covered the top of my underpants and my all too obvious cock, exposing only the grey cotton stretched tightly over my balls. I pulled my sweater down to make sure I was hidden then got down on one knee beside my Aunt, putting my hands forward ready to undo her last button.

"Oh you are hiding yourself, aren't you?" she stuck out her lower lip. "But I'm sure I'll see more in a minute, and I'll just have a little feel for now!"

And with my hands poised to unbutton her cardigan she just reached her arm forward under me and smoothly grasped my balls and the base of my cock in her hand.

"Oh what a gorgeous hot package you've got here, my precious!" she smiled. "So full and bulging! Just unbutton me while I stroke all this young manliness!"

So feeling nearly out of control with pleasure as her fingers explored my balls, I undid the last button, and her cardigan fell open revealing her breasts, hanging there rounded and full, the nipples already hardened and sticking out ready for sucking. She looked fabulous - much better than even my wildest fantasies.

"So do you like what you see, Andrew?" she asked, stroking me. "I certainly love the feel of your heavy balls... and that cock of yours is just so thick!" she said, and I gasped in pleasure as her hand moved from my balls up to my cock, sliding up the front of my pants.

"If you're feeling me, Judith, shouldn't I be feeling you too!" I heard myself saying, not knowing how I managed to say it.

"But of course, Andrew, my breasts are longing for your touch so give me a gentle stroke - like I'm giving your hardness a gentle stroke..." she smiled up at me.

Now panting, I moved my hand over her right breast, feeling the warmth of her soft skin, wobbling under my cupped hand as I gently massaged the bulging flesh. She felt gorgeous, and gasped too when I first touched her skin, then again as my fingers moved over the hardness of her nipple. She felt so good, and looked so amazing with the lemon wool acting as a frame for her breasts, and all the time she was stroking me too, and smiling, and letting out little panting noises.

"Oh God this is all just so good!" she said, half shutting her eyes and holding her head back while I worked on her right nipple and brought my other hand up to her left one. She now had a firm grip of my cock, right at the base, and had started a gentle up and down movement through the cotton of my underpants.

Then she seemed to recover her senses a little, and let go my cock to put both her hands behind her on the floor, showing off her breasts even more.

"I've forgotten that I was supposed to be posing like the second photo, now wasn't I? Just go back and sit on the sofa for a mo, Andrew, to make sure I've got my pose right!"

So I stood up, readjusting myself in my underpants after I'd turned away from them both, my head still not really getting to grips with the pleasure. As I sat down and put the album on my knee the photos of Judith were still just as fabulous - especially the second one with her legs wide apart - and now she was showing off to me for real! Her body was in the same pose as the photo, with arms behind her and her breasts pushing forward, with the cardigan hanging to both sides of her. But her legs were still together, half drawn up with her knees in the air.

"How's this?" she said, moving her feet a couple of inches apart.

"Well in the photo I think your feet are about this far apart!" I said, holding my hands out in front of me, and measuring a width of about three feet.

"Oh, but you'll see all of my pussy if I open my legs that far! Would you like to see all of my pussy?"

"Well, I'm looking at it now in the photo," I replied, "so I guess if it's OK with you..."

"Then I'll show you, you cheeky boy!" she smiled, slowly parting her legs, letting her toes creep over the carpet till they were a couple of feet apart.

"Is that open enough for you, pet?" she smiled, knowing that it was less than the photo.

"No," I replied, playing her along, "I can't quite see all your pussy yet, but it looks very inviting!"

She pretended to look coy, but just kept on opening her legs wider and wider, showing off her toile shaved cunt with all the beautiful folds neatly in place. She looked so juicy too.

"Now will I do for you?" she asked, slowly but firmly pushing her hips up towards me as if she was thrusting at me.

"Oh yes, that looks fantastic - just like the photo, but real."

"Well you can come down here again for another little play if you like. I'm ready for a bit more now. And it's not every day that your nephew comes around, so I'd better make the most of it! Come on, come feel my breasts again please!"

She seems to enjoy the emphasis on saying 'come' lots, and I could have wanked over her there and then, except for Norman still sitting in his chair, smiling and playing with himself.

I got down on one knee beside her like I had before, knowing that it gave me two hands free for stroking her, and she could reach me too - if she wanted to, of course.

No sooner was I kneeling than her hand came up to stroke me, so I just reached for her breasts and began stroking the soft pinkness. I panted as her finger grasped the base of my cock again, but now I let one hand move down her body, over her belly, towards her mound. I watched her as I moved, waiting for any signals to stop, but all she did was smile and push her mound up to meet me.

So while her fingers continued their gentle up and down movement at the base of my cock, I slipped a finger between her legs, into her juicy folds. Quickly but gently I explored her cunt, slipping easily inside her as she smiled and panted softly. Then I pulled my slippy finger forwards to her clitoris, and began to finger her there, watching her face as she panted and moaned.

"I can feel you're a very experienced lover, aren't you my pet?" she smiled, letting her hips move into my quivering finger. "And you can see me all now, can't you? But there's still one way we're not both fair, if you remember... because you've still got your panties on, haven't you?"

"But Norman..." I started, realising the awfulness of my Uncle seeing my hard naked cock. I pulled my hand back from Judith's cunt, but kept the other squeezing her nipple.

"Oh don't worry about Norm - he's used to seeing this thing all the time. But if it makes you feel better, I'll get him to join in too. Come on Norm, come and join the fun!" and she sat up, letting go of my balls.

This wasn't what I meant at all, but Norman stood up, pulling his polo neck straight, and walked over towards us.

"Well," he said, "I suppose you should know Andrew that we do both swing quite a bit. It's only started in the last couple of years - first with the Theatre Group, then other friends, now it's just regular weekend fun. So don't feel you have to, but if it makes it easier for you, I'll just slip my trousers off too - I was going to be getting ready for bed now, anyway."

And with that he just nonchalantly unbuckled his belt and let his trousers slip to the ground, revealing his tight white underpants, with his bulge clearly visible as his sweater was only short, reaching just below his waist. My eyes were glued to his groin, not wanting to but not believing this whole thing was happening. He just reached down to pick his trousers up and fold them neatly before hanging them over the arm of his chair. Then he still facing away, he just slipped his white pants right off. He carefully put them on the chair beside him, then turned back to face us both.

For a moment he just stood there, knowing all four eyes were on him and seeming to like being the centre of attention. His grey polo neck showed off a reasonably fit body, even if he was a little overweight. But the sweater finishing at his waist somehow highlighted his cock, which hung semi-erect, foreskin still covering his end. He was also clean-shaven around his cock and balls, somehow drawing more attention to the pinkness of his cock pushing out towards us.

I couldn't help looking, then realised they were both watching me staring at his cock.

He smiled at me: "It's getting fun, isn't it! I always like the undressing part of the evening!"

"And the dressing up part too!" smiled Judith, as ever keen to give me information I didn't want. "He's a great one for stockings and suspenders you know - and some of the other boys certainly go for him in a big way. Don't they pet? Should I tell Andrew that they call you Norma when you're dressed up?" Judith giggled at the revelation.

"Well I don't mind!" replied Norman, still unfazed by anything. "We all enjoy our little swinging sessions don't we, Jude? And you certainly seem to get off very well with the girlies if we're having a boy session, so I think it's all part of a good healthy relationship. Have you done much bi stuff, Andrew?"

"Errr no, not really..." was my lame response. But my mind was now in hyper-gear figuring just what was going on.

"Well, we're quite happy with anything and everything!" giggled Judith, "and especially with woollies and cardies - they're one of Norm's favourites! Which is why it was so nice of you to turn up in that black cashmere sweater. I had a little stroke of it earlier when I was sitting next to you, but come and give Norm a little stroke of you arm - he'll love the feel of it!"

So becoming more entranced by the situation, I lifted my arm up for him to stroke as he walked towards us. He stood on the opposite side of Judith to me, his cock now only a few feet away, and somehow hypnotic in the way it kept my eyes wandering to it. He'd not been circumcised, and the foreskin was gently pulling back as his erection hardened in front of my eyes.

"Mmmm it is nice and soft, isn't it?" Norman asked, stroking the wool of my sweater. "So do you like woolly things too? It must be in the blood! I just adore the feel of soft wool and cashmere - and angora too." And he kept hold of my arm, stroking up and down my sleeve.

I noticed his cock again, then wished again I hadn't, as it was no nearly fully erect. My own was still hard inside my tight pants, but I wished it wasn't. But with Judith exposed so sexily and me stroking her breasts, it wasn't going down right now.

"Well now we are both naked from the waist down, it's time for you to show off to us, Andrew!" came Judith's ordering voice. "So come on, Nephew, let's see that grown up cock of yours!"

I didn't know quite what to do, or how to do it. Part of me was now so aroused I wanted to show off to the world, and push my cock into Judith's mouth, which was just so near and so tempting. But Norman was here too! What was I to do next?

Then it was Norman's voice that came up with a plan. " I know, if Andrew stands up, I'll just lift his jumper up a bit so you can get to his pants, then you can strip them off - you'd like that, wouldn't you Jude?"

"Oooh yes, a first stripping for me! That's a very good idea, Norm. Come on Andrew, just stand up in front of me, and put your hands behind your head like a good boy." And she squirmed round, still purposefully keeping her legs apart, while Norman gently pulled my arm to get me into position.

Once I was standing facing her, Norman just reached behind me with one hand and grabbed the bottom of my sweater, grabbing the other side with his other hand, and gently pulling it upwards, revealing my bulging pants to their staring gaze.

"Oooh!" exclaimed Judith again, "What a full pouch you've got there Andrew. Doesn't he look good, Norm, showing off with that bulge pushing forwards! And just look at that big damp patch too!"

I wished again that I'd not worn my tight grey pants, as the big dark damp patch was just so obvious.

"I think he's been enjoying you, Jude, haven't you Andrew?" asked Norman, before continuing, "She got great boobs, hasn't she? And she's so active once she gets a cock inside her. I certainly can't keep up on my own!"

Norm's hands were no resting on my sides, above my waist, as Judith reached up - but then didn't pull my pants down. Instead she began cupping her hands over my underpants, stroking with the lightest touches and driving me into a state of total arousal again, despite her husband watching her every move.. She ran her nails up and down the ridge of my cock, tickling under my balls, and smiling up as she aroused me.

"I'm so looking forward to this!" she smiled, "But are we ready yet?"

"Oh God!" I said, "Your fingers are just heaven!"

"Then I'll see how you've grown since you were a youngster!" she teased, "One, two, three!" and she grabbed the sides of my underpants, and pulled them straight down, catching my cock on the way down which pulled it downwards and it flicked back up till it was still bouncing in front of her as Judith looked up.

"Oh my, what a gorgeous cock!" she said, looking at me then at Norman. "It's so perfectly hard and what a lovely big circumcised end - so rounded and manly! It's not like your little pointy end, is it love? And it must be well over six inches too! Oh my, your mother must be so proud of you!"

And she reached her hands up to stroke and caress my cock, as I gasped with pleasure at her touch, forgetting for a moment all about Norman holding up my jumper and looking on.

"Keep your hands behind your head to show off properly," she ordered, so I did as I was told, pushing my hips further forward towards her face. If she liked my cock she could see it close up!

Judith licked her lips, and put her head into position to suck me, but my cock was so hard it was pointing upwards, away from her. She just put her hands behind her head too, and opened her mouth in anticipation.

"In here, Norman!" she ordered, and before I had time to think, her husband's hand had left my sweater and grabbed my cock and was pointing it down towards his wife's mouth. The feeling as her lips caressed the end of my cock and her tongue began to explore me was just unbelievable. As I shut my eyes in pleasure I remember thinking that Norman's fingers were still gripping me - but somehow it didn't matter, as Judith's lips and tongue were just so good.

Then when I looked down I could see Judith's greying hair moving around as she sucked on my hardness, her hands behind her head, and her cardigan draping over her breasts as she moved her head from side to side. Norman's hand was now gripping hand firmly around me, and as I watched I saw and felt as he began to work up and down my shaft. He was wanking me into his wife's mouth! And I was just too excited to say no. The feelings and the vision of that moment will stay with me for ever.

After a few minutes of total pleasuring, Judith pulled her mouth back, and smiled up at me. "But we don't want you cumming too quickly, now do we? So let me have a little suck of Norm too, so he doesn't feel left out. Come here, love, and stand beside Andrew."

So Norman let go of my cock, and moved to stand beside me. Almost without wanting to, my eyes were drawn to his now almost fully erect cock, the end peeking well out of his foreskin, with a more pointed shape than mine, as he put his hands on his hips and offered his cock for his wife to suck.

God it was good to watch her perform - and almost as good as if it was on me. Watching the way her lips moved, and her tongue flicked, then her whole head pushed down on his hardness, it was as if I was watching some porn movie, just really close up. Norman was panting now as Judith worked him up, and she took her hands from behind her head to finger his balls and grip his shaft. Then I saw her slip one hand back between his legs, and he opened his legs wider to let her in. He cried out as she reached his anus and began fingering him there, all the while keeping sucking hungrily at his cock. Then she pulled back, sliding her hands over her cardigan to fondle her breasts through the wool. Her nipples were now hard and pushing forwards as she was obviously fully excited again, even without any fingering from me.

"Now for my special treat!" she smiled, still stroking her own breasts. "I'll have two cocks at the same time please, my men. So just line yourselves up for me!" and she licked her lips, looking first at me then him, then giggling at me.

Norman moved closer to me on the right, then put his left arm around my waist, holding me tight and pulling us into position as he must have done with others many times before.

"Now you grab your cock, and I'll grab mine, and we'll go in side by side!" he said, "That's her favourite double blow job."

So we did just that, me holding my cock with my left hand, and he his with his right. It seemed so weird but so natural that I just put my right arm around his shoulder to steady us, feeling the softness of his polo-neck, and feeling my cock twitch as our hips pressed together and he gripped my waist tighter.

Suddenly we were two men together searching out a mouth to suck us, and our cocks touched and we smiled at each other, as Judith's open warm lips welcomed us both in.

It felt so odd, with another man's cock next to mine, touching me, yet just so arousing as Aunt Judith, her lemon cardigan open wide, began to suck us off. Her hands weren't behind her this time, but feeling our balls and the base of our shafts, pumping to work us both up. Judging from his breathing Norman was nearly there, and I was getting well worked up too. Then Judith moved her hand, and I felt Norman open his legs to let her hand through, so I just did the same, opening my legs to let her slide her finger towards my anus.

We both shouted out at nearly the same time, as both her hands found our anuses and began exploring around us while her mouth continued to bob up and down, and our cock hands continued to work up our shafts.

The pleasure was so intense I knew it would be a matter of seconds before one of us came, as we held our hips together to get the right angle into Judith's slippery mouth, and her fingers explored us both. Then as Norman worked himself up faster I could feel he was about to cum, so I worked up my shaft faster too, till I knew I couldn't stop for anything.

"Ahhh!" he cried, "Now, suck me, suck me, suck me!" and I felt his cock cumming besides mine and saw his cream liquid shooting into his wife's mouth, and splashing over my cock too.

"Oh yes! God, Yes!" I cried out a second later, as my cum came spurting out into Judith's already cum-filled mouth, some splashing out and dribbling down her cardigan.

We both kept on wanking our cocks to get all the last spunk drained out, and Judith sat there patiently waiting for us to finish, still sucking at our dribbly cocks as the excess cum slipped down her chin.

"God that was good, Andrew!" said Norman, "I've not enjoyed a blow job that much for ages!" And he let go my waist to step back a little as he recovered.

Judith put her lips together, with little dribbles of spunk falling from each side of her mouth, and started to get to her feet. Norman helped her up, then she moved up close to him and started to kiss him, forcing the spunk into his mouth as she pushed her tongue into him. His tongue was lapping over her face, licking all the cum off her chin.