Aunt Judith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked on horrified, till she broke off kiss her husband and came towards me, smiling, and pulled me towards her in an embrace where kissing her was the only thing to do. As my lips met my Aunts, so she opened her mouth, pushing her tongue forward into mine, carrying the remaining slippery goo right into my mouth. My tongue battled hers, tasting the cum as we kissed passionately, she giving us both back the spunk that we'd just given to her. Not caring now, I just let my tongue explore her mouth and we grappled like to fevered lovers, my hands wandering all over her, feeling those big soft breasts, the soft wool of her cardigan, now sticky with cum where it had dribbled down. I just had to feel her like I would a regular girl friend, and found my hand wandering down between her legs, feeling back between the slippery folds of her cunt as she writhed and we kissed and licked each other.

I could feel my cock getting hard again, despite its recent performance, and it ached as it pushed up towards her soft belly. She grabbed it and felt its growing firmness.

"God he's ready for more!" she said, "How gorgeous - you can take me doggy on the sofa, while Norman just watches us. It's so great having you here, Andrew. Now I'll make you properly welcome! Let's just harden you off first..."