All Comments on 'Aunt Mara's Photo Session'

by PottersWheel

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Potter's a true provocateur!

For me, the thrill of the slow ramp up to implicitly naughty sex is the best part of any erotic fiction. Occasionally, the "doing it" part is well written; but, for me, is anti-climactic. Potter, you are quite masterful in developing the sexual tension between your credible characters, Mara and David, especially in the first several pages. Your style and word choice (especially your verbs) suggests a level of intelligence and class that keep the atmosphere of the story well above the yada-yada rutting sessions of the bulk of erotic fiction. Your writing is more tittilating by its imagery than the actual photos would be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I hate "ditto's", but....

it would be difficult to top what the previous writer expressed. A warm, delightfully erotic story one can truly wrap around oneself. Kudo's to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Couldn't Stand It!

. . . . I just had to wank by page three . . . oh God! More, More, More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What can I say?

What more can you say, it has allready been said, only I would add: Masterpiece!

gamma33gamma33over 19 years ago
Excellant Love Story

I, too, wanked off, not once, but several times. I've now printed the story for future 'reference'.

While David and Mara must part shortly, surely you will find some way for them to bring them back together, maybe without all the encumbrances they faced in this 'chapter'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unbelieveable

Your story kept my attention to the very end. It was sensual and erotic! I liked the way that you structured the story so that the only hint of the ages of the characters was in the very beginning and not again until near the end when viagra was mentioned. As one reads the story, the age of the characters becomes 'unknown' and 'universal'.

wigs43wigs43over 19 years ago
Loved it

I could relate to the characters. Have had wonderful times similar to what you have written about so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lovely

I was over anxious to read the next chapter. It was very hard to read half one day and the rest later. Sexy feelings all thru the story. The only thing I was able to find wrong with it ,, IT WASN'T ME . Thanksfor writting a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
jst too hot!!!!!

had to wank off several several times!!!!more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

I loved it! Built suspense and sexual energy! I wish I could be the male in this one! Oh so sexy! Couldn't keep my hands off myself!

I'd love to see more between these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

I usually like more details on the discription of the women to hold my interest,but this story held it right from the begining.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Mara is beutiful

one of the best stories I've ever read here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sex 5, Plot 2

This is one of the hottest stories I've read. The sexual development and the interaction between the two participants is very real.

BUT, you've left unresolved the result of the duplicity of the situation with Donna, so the plot (yes I really do look for that) is left hanging.

David48David48over 18 years ago
So hot and so sweet

To see two loving sexual people so much into each other was like watching poetry being written. The lust was palpable, the love devine. Very nice.

mychoice1mychoice1about 18 years ago
slow and tantalizing

story is slowly developed enticed the readers and many must have masturbated too!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Slowly the tension rises.

Marvelous! I love the way you build up the sexual tension so slowly, with little side steps. That makes the climaxes so much higher. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
beautifull love

the best love story in a long long time . i need much more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More! More! More! Don't stop here, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Steamy sex

What a steamy sexual intercourse this was, could vividly see David fucking his aunt Mara after sexually driving her into a receptive mood of taking his cock inside her wet cunt.

The scene well planned and the characters played the photo session very well. What an intimate and sensuous photo session, I wish I were there to partake in the fun these two enjoyed.

Beautiful and great sexual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb Romantic drama

Romance storytelling doesn't get any better than Aunt Mara's Photo Session. This is another outstanding submission by an outstanding author, whose talent for writing great Romance is undiminished with this dramatic story. It has a nice buildup at the beginning, and as the story unfolds the plot never drags or lets up for a moment. In spite of its categorization, this is a passionate love story, and should have been placed in the Romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely premise

And it builds ever so slowly.

Really nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superb premise.

Superb, well-paced story. Not rushed at all. Erotic as hell. Takes its time moving ahead. Good dialog -- even though it's a bit stilted language and images they've used.

One of the best stories on Literotica.

Five stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

one of the most erotic and sensual stories I've read. I love the sensitive way Potterswheel writes about adult sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Certainly one of the very best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous