All Comments on 'Auntie in Nylons Caught Peeing Pt. 02'

by Nylon1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story

As I grow older I find these stories of kinky desires more and more exciting! I am a single 64 year old man and pain and kinks are the only things that excite me anymore. I loved this story and look forward to reading more! The part of him wearing stockings and garter belts really have made me decide that I do wish to wear women's panties and possibly stockings! I have been thinking of this for quite sometime!

Thank you and please write more!

Nylon1Nylon1over 5 years agoAuthor
Glad you enjoyed

Please be sure to read part one!!😀😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Moly...This is outstanding...and so is my....

I suspect that the Aunt and mother share every secret so the mother already knew what was going on. Please include second aunt and older sister. Wow..Amazing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant follow up.

Even better than part 1, lots more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story please continue.

theghostwritertheghostwriteralmost 5 years ago
More..

Please another chapter ...please

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Very Erotic

Maybe even a little depraved. Not sure about the cross-dressing, but hey-ho, keep writing.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

This chapter took some unexpected twists and turns, but I still loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the pee play but don't like the guy wearing stockings or complaining about a hairy pussy.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

Crazy. WILD! HOT! Debauched. I want it to happen to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylon1@Nylon1
Always been obsessed with stockings and heels. These combined with water sports is my absolute heaven. I like nothing more than to drink nectar from a nylon clad lady. FFNs preferred. Love to read about them, other people's adventures and participate. Would love my job to be ...