All Comments on 'Auntie Knows Best Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Soutwold is in Suffolk, on the Essex border not Norfolk.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Fantastic start to what will be a hot amazing story.

The aunt/nephew and even aunt/niece genre is always a turn on for me - one of the great older:younger scenarios.

This first chapter set the scene beautifully with the detail of how they met, how they separated to how they got back together, with some great sex in between. Look forward to the next chapters.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

What a great present, just in time for the festive season: the first chapter in another story from Jayne. Thanks Jayne! You're off to a fantastic start, as usual. Looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second person stories suck.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Extraordinary story, good beyond words. I'll message you about it, I want to talk to you. I loved every word, an easy 5 Star award from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Southwold is well north of the Essex border, nearer to Norfolk, in fact, but Jayne must have had her mind on sex rather than sat nav to go via the M11 and Norwich.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Amazing story of love.

Such realistic reactions after first group of encounters. Auntie Sam at all costs avoiding, Nephew Jack at all cost pursuing. Each having enough sex betwixt to admit taboo is the best.

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlover 2 years ago

Very erotic and sensitively told with good attention to detail. I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you, Jayne.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Character reference, sometimes first and sometimes second, disconcerting. 3*

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 2 years ago

Beautifully nuanced and deliciously erotic storytelling!

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny682 days ago

Southwold is in Suffolk, not Norfolk !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES