Auntie Knows Best Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the roof of the M3 down conversation was difficult, so after trying it a little we both gave up and contented ourselves with our thoughts instead.

Mine, revolved around just what we would do together over the next day or so. Also, I mulled over the complicated arrangements that I had made and the even more complicated excuses and lies I had made up.

I had told Samantha that I was taking my daughter Sara to Norfolk for a few days and said it would be nice for the two cousins to spend some time together; I could hardly tell her that it would just be you and me. She bought that and agreed that you could come. I told Sara that I had work to do with Mike at the cottage and arranged for her to stay with her dad. I had told Carey and Mike that you and Samantha, who they had met a few times, would be with me at the cottage and that Sara would be going home the day they arrived, if they decided to come at all. Samantha had thrown a bit of a spanner in the works when I had said that I was staying up there to work with Mike, which I was, and that I would drop you at Norwich station, by inviting herself up. "I'll pop up and collect him, you can find me a bed for a night can't you?" She'd said. 'Fuck, how could I explain Sara's absence?' I thought. I was quick.

"Yes, that'll be fine as Sara is leaving that day," I'd explained adding as I looked into her eyes. "That is if you don't mind sharing a bed with me?"

I explained the lack of beds situation and was thrilled when she simply smiled and said. "Just like old times," making me wonder whether it would be?

It's that sort of stuff that had always, well nearly always, stopped me having affairs when I was married. The lies and excuses get so complicated.

As we drove round the excuse for a Norwich bypass, I tried to ensure that I had thought of everything; I just hoped I had, but couldn't help thinking was it all worthwhile just for some time with my nephew? I didn't have an answer to that either.

We got to the cottage around five thirty. We took our bags in, but didn't unpack right away. Instead, just like two experienced lovers we fucked. It was an easy fuck, a slow one, a good one. I pretty much led and you followed, perfect! After, we lay in each other's arms and chatted. You told me about the girls you'd had in the past few months. That made me feel ridiculously jealous.

"Were any er, um older like me?" I asked when you said you'd had a few one-night stands.

"No," you replied lifting my breast up and kissing it, showing a level of confidence that hadn't been there before. "Nor were any as sexy as you?"

"How old were they?"

"The youngest was in her teens the oldest maybe twenty-eight or so, engaged and getting married soon.

The rest younger, no MILFs like you Jayne."

I laughed, I quite liked being called that so I straddled you, took hold of your half erect dick, rubbed it on my pussy leaned forward and dangled my tits over your face so you could lick my nipples. You immediately hardened, it was as if I had triggered a switch, was it really as easy as that? Wonderful. I pressed the end of your rapidly hardening cock against my clit, sat up straight, looked you right in the eye, grabbed my tits, rubbed them together and then let my cunt slide down your cock until it was in me up to the hilt.

"Did any of them fuck you like this, Jack?" I asked pleased and relieved that I was on the pill and thus, fully protected.

Jack

The journey dragged, well for me most every journey drags. Most is due to sheer boredom, but this was for other reasons. Having you sat next to me, your hair blowing in the wind, your creamy slender neck leading down to the swell of your big tits, a white shirt buttoned to three holes from the top giving me the occasional glimpse of cleavage and tucked in at the bottom into a pair of tight jeans combined to fuel my already racing imagination.

As you drove, I stole looks at you then gazed out of the window and thought of what was happening. Once it would have seemed wrong but I'd managed to put those thoughts behind me as, apparently, so had you. It was a weekend of fucking, fucking and fucking. If only my parents knew, especially as they had been delighted when I'd agreed to go to Norfolk with you and Sara as you had told mum, letting on to me that she never was coming.

"It'll be good for you to spend some time in the country instead of milling around here all weekend or getting drunk with your dodgy mates," my mum had told me.

I made a non-committal grunt, inside I was bursting though.

"Don't go giving Jayne any grief while you're up there ok, she works hard and doesn't need you acting like a moron."

I tried not to laugh; I was thinking 'No, she needs me to be hard and full of cum!'

For some bizarre reason my Mum and Dad thought of you as a steadying influence on me. They thought of you as someone who could talk to me, reason with me and set an example. I thought about the conversation as you drove, so I smiled again, a big smile.

I'd never been to Norfolk before and had never believed anywhere could be so flat; it seemed like field after field as we drove through Essex and Cambridgeshire, was it? And finally, after what had seemed an age, we pulled up, in the middle of nowhere to the cottage. As pretty as the cottage was, I couldn't help but think 'Who'd ever want to live right out here?'

My thoughts were broken when you said "Jack, be a love and bring the bags while I open up?"

"Sure, no problem, Jayne," I replied as you activated the boot with your key fob.

I followed you through the front door, my sports bag and some supplies in one hand and your small suitcase in the other. As my eyes adjusted to the light inside, I thought 'Mmmm, nice and cosy, what a good little fuck nest'.

I put the bags down and looked around whilst you opened windows to air the place.

"Where shall I put the bags?"

"Just pop the food into the kitchen through there," you gestured, your blouse stretching deliciously across your tits. "Through the door off the back of the lounge. And the bags into the front bedroom upstairs."

Having done as asked, I stood with a disbelief and shock in the bedroom. 'One double bed, fuck we're gonna sleep together I realised!' For all we'd done in your flat, we hadn't actually done that and, in fact I hadn't yet slept with a girl all night. My stomach was full of butterflies at the excitement I felt.

"A penny for them?" I heard you saying as I turned and saw you leaning against the door frame, obviously watching me look at the bed.

"One bed," I replied with a grin.

"Yes, one bed," you smiled back as you closed the gap to me. "What shall we do about that?" There was a mischievous sparkle in your eye. "There are two other bedrooms, but Carey is bringing new beds up soon, so we can't use them," you told me. Fuck I didn't care as I would get to be with you all night. You went on, dropping a sleeping bag on the floor. "That's why I brought this so you can sleep in it.

"What?" I said feeling such disappointment.

"Yes, you'll be on the settee in the sleeping bag tonight and Sara will sleep with me."

"Oh, I see," you laughed.

"Actually, I am joking there is a bed in the spare room," you said moving closer to me, your eyes locked on mine.

As if mesmerised I watched your hands reach for the hem of my T-shirt and lifted it up, over my arms which I stretched out above my head to help you. Dropping it on the floor I thought you were going to stroke my chest but was mildly surprised when you unbuttoned my jeans, letting them fall to the floor I kicked off my shoes and socks before stepping out of them. With a lingering sweep of my body with your eyes your fingers hooked into the waist band of my tight Pierre Cardin boxers; my cock was clearly hard beneath the thin black material. Amazingly and so fucking hornily, you knelt down. Agonisingly slowly, which I think was more for you than me, I felt you roll the boxers down my thighs and slide them along my legs to join the puddle of clothes at my feet. I could feel your breath against my thigh and could see your face inches from my cock where it had sprung slightly forward and up against my belly button. The end was an angry red, which happens when I am very turned on.

After a moment, you stood up and saying nothing, just pushed me backwards onto the bed.

I lay watching as you popped the buttons open on your shirt with each opening revealing more of your chest. You pulled it out from your jeans and let the tail flap down. With your shirt unbuttoned and gaping open, each edge rested on the tip of a white lace covered breast. Without either of us saying a word I watched you unzip your jeans, your eyes never leaving mine or my cock, my eyes never leaving your body. As your jeans made the same journey mine had made moments earlier, I could feel my cock twitch as you stood before me in just an open shirt, lacy white bra and matching panties. God, you looked fucking brilliant.

We both had a need, there was no drawn-out teasing as your shirt joined our pile of clothes on the floor, I couldn't move or speak as your hands reached behind your back and unclasped the hooks on your bra. It quickly landed on the pile of clothes, your big tits sagging a bit and swinging free, nipples erect, areolas puckered giving away your desire to be fucked. Without pause, I watched, as you rolled your panties down your legs and stepped out of them, the slightly puffy, totally bald mound showing the gateway to your pussy. None of the girls, not even the twenty-nine-year-old had anywhere near the confidence you had just shown. All of them had let me undress them and whilst removing a bra or pushing knickers down is a turn on, seeing a woman strip off is even more so. And none had a shaved cunt.

"Oh my god Jayne," I groaned as, climbing onto the bed next to me you placed a finger on my lips I got the message not to say a word; this was a fuck, a straight forward, badly needed fuck and not a drawn-out bout of lovemaking. The kind of fuck that releases every pent-up emotion and feeling, the kind of fuck where you just let go!

Once, I would have dived between your thighs, but you had taught me well. My fingers and lips stroked, probed, licked and nibbled. I concentrated a lot on your nipples, knowing how sensitive they are, and judging by the writhing of your hips, the rasping of your breath and the way you grabbed my hair I knew I was pressing the right buttons. Besides, the hardness of them gave you away and stopped any of that fucking auntie pretence. We were two lovers, plain and simple. The fact that you were over twenty odd years older than me and that you were my aunt mattered not a jot; you wanted me, I wanted you and so we fucked. Fucking marvellous and so awesomely grown up.

Your hand grasped, stroked and played with my dick, rolling my balls gently. I had almost forgotten what that was like, my younger conquests were rarely so confident. As my fingers found your pussy, I couldn't believe how wet you were! And as I slid first one and then a second finger into your cunt gently fucking you with my palm pressing against and gyrating against your clit just as you had taught me, you just got wetter and wetter, I loved it.

When neither of us could hold back anymore I lowered myself onto you and slid inside so easily. No messing around or fucking about, just get on, get in, and fuck, great. Feeling the wet, hotness of your pussy and your wide-open legs wrapping round my waist enhanced the depth of being inside you, the walls of your cunt wet with your juices, gripping me, milking me and coaxing me toward my orgasm. With your tits flattened by my chest, my left hand grasping your hair at the roots whilst my right reached behind you to squeeze your ass we fucked. As the warm and tingling feelings washed over me, I bit and nibbled your neck and shoulders. Our orgasms were loud, passionate and intense, both clawing as much from the other as we could. I felt as though at last I had come home, welcome to Norfolk!

12