All Comments on 'Avenged'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
Wishful thinking

Two wrongs do not make a right. This will not change her, because we as a society fawn over beautiful people and reinforce their selfish attitude. She may be a better person at first but over time she will just revert to who and what she is. She can't help herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I felt a little sick reading this

So these losers thought they would force, humiliate and rape the 'bad woman' into their idea of a 'better' person. WTAF!? She is a person, not a brainless doll. Rape, slapping women around and sexually abusing them in order to make themselves feel manly is pathetic, cowardly and criminal. These arrogant misogynistic assholes should have been thrown into jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOL@Whiners

Those of you who are complaining about this story and the forced non-consensual sex are in the wrong section of the site.

Keep it up, KLH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Gang rape is not pleasant, whatever the reason, And I don't think that Robin was, or would be, repentant, or change her ways. The only redeeming feature about this scene is that Robin would not get pregnant from the actions in this scene

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
Accepting the basic premise,

we then look at the execution. The various listings of her 'crimes' fall flat. Were I on a jury, I would not be able to say you have proved your case. You tell us she has done these terrible things, but it seems like an anti-beautiful people checklist. I don't feel any strong emotion in the professed hurts of the men. They sound whiney. Her post event reflections seem superficial. The only passions I could detect were from her initial rage. Had you made a better case for her being an evil bitch and not just a narcissist, the story might have had better reception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Good Story

I went searching for a story to do with rape(female here), as a fantasy of mine. With the first guy, I liked it in the first many paragraphs, but then it really turned into a story that I just wanted to know what was going to happen next. Of course this isn't something to happen in real life and be justified for, but it's a fiction story of rape, and rape is never justified, so your points are so obvious and it's futile on literotica of all places. This is not something that I enjoyed as a fantasy, or in any way to be honest in terms of erotica, but as a story from the perspective of the woman I liked it. There are not very many things that could change someone as vain and narcissistic as she appeared to be in this story. It really showed how much they had been hurt, that they were not truly hurting her(albeit psychologically) and were completely willing to face what they had done, instead of being absolutely hateful and psychotic. And, realistically, I honestly cannot see anyone in as right as a mind as any of the men appeared in the story(except for the first guy and Neville-they seemed crazy enough), actually existing. If they're crazy enough to do this to a woman, then they would be too crazy to have any pity for, or to be sane in any way. The exception being is if this woman was truly cruel to any of them, and that they had been broken by her abuse, and therefore the perpetrator is a victim simply becoming abuser, and although very crazy himself, he might have some small chance at recovery if he's forced to face his actions. However, this was not the case in this story, and if so, then the ending would have been much more bitter than sweet-for she, herself, would probably have no chance of recovery, and would simply be making the delusions in her mind go round and until she found a way to get back at the men the way she wants to. I feel like the woman in this story did really learn something though, and as said, it is hard to get someone in her position to actually understand what she had done enough to want to(and know how to) change herself. Overall, this is fiction, and I just liked and disliked the fiction in the manner as any other. I wanted to write this for everyone that doesn't seem to understand that the writer actually had a very good plot, there was probably some nice thought that was put into it, and there are actually people that enjoy rape fantasies so this is the wrong place to be posting your disgust of it. As for someone that can get off on it, I'm not sure what to think of someone like that. I think there may be parts of it in segments that may be arousing to different types of people. However, for the people that could get off on the entire story in general-I don't know, for that is beyond my comprehension. For the record, rape fantasies by women are completely sane and normal to a degree, and for men as well(again, to a degree). Many more studies would need to be done in order to know to what degree is healthy. This one goes much too far for my tastes.

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
Well, Knott, you have stirred quite a pot.

To the nonnie "You condoning rape..."

I think your statement about those who are being whiney references my original comment, so I will respond...

I am female. I have a full compliment of every kind of female relative and friend. I have thankfully never suffered sexual assualt. I have never had rape fantasies and am actually puzzled that some women do have them. What draws me to noncon stories is more the eternal fight of good/evil. (And perhaps an addiction to Forensic Files)

If you take a deep breath and re-read my comment, it was an analysis of the development of the story, not the subject of the story. Not was this right/wrong, but are the story elements working together. My statement about whiners is about the male characters within the story, not about the people making negative comments about the story. The rapists'/abusers' complaints about the female character are what seem whiney to me, and not enough to justify any defense along the lines of 'what she did to us made us do this to her.' So, really, I am basically agreeing with you more than not...

About ammo...I'm actually well versed in both its cost and use. Rather proficiently so. While I have not had to bring my weapon to bear, I have brought it from concealment in anticipation of protecting my mother, daughter and self during a roadside episode. And you are correct that the cost of ammo has become dear and it should not be wasted. :). We all good now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Execution of this story was not great.

FA_JF hit the nail on the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bet she will

Screw Thames all again. A girl like Robin needs a lot of cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bothersome

I would love to see a sequel to this in which Robin losses her mind, which it seems at the end of the story she has (typical shock PTSD symptoms). She's even planning to return to work and I can assure that as someone who was raped by a coworker that this is the most unhealthy choice she could make. Anyway the logical outcome of this story would not be for her to become a better person but for her to exact horrible revenge upon them that, ideally, results in their death. Would very much like to see it. Perhaps she seduces each man to get in their home, drugs them, destroys all the files of her defilement (they must all be equally stupid and twisted to film their crime), and then end their pathetic existences. After all if these men were so superficial that they only cared about her due to her looks (which is implied based on the argument that she has no other redeeming qualities) then aren't they just as guilty as she is for the pointless relationships they engaged in with her? The boss is truly the most disturbing element. Its written as though he is the most innocent participant but why would he allow an employee to treat his other employees so horribly for years and put up with that same employee sexually pursuing him if he has no interest? He also seems to condone what the others have done so really he's equally at fault for everything if not most responsible for what he allowed to happen at his business. I feel sorry for his wife. Why does this story come up under the BDSM story tag? That is how I found it. I have previously read stories with non-consenting elements which I have enjoyed but this is not one of them. Please sequel it and write about her revenge! I have never liked vain people who think that all they need is to look good but this was a case of going way over the top to supposedly teach a lesson. Would have made a lot more sense if it had stuck with the men she cheated on and was then treated like a sex slave or something where she was actively participating in her punishment even if she wasn't consenting to it and was being blackmailed or the like. I have known a lot of bitches and a lot of assholes and I'm pretty sure that those are personality traits that can't be "raped out" of a person so prove how horrible Robin really is and let us see how she gets back at them! Actually by making it appear that she could be forgiving makes it seem like she was probably no where near as big of a bitch the guys claim she is but more like good looking men often behave as well. By sleeping around and making other men feel inferior she's basically mirroring behavior of egomaniac men (calls to mind Charlie Sheen). It just makes sense to me for this story that if her being a selfish, whoring, bitch justified her being gang raped and pissed on then the "justice" for the guys who behaved so horribly should be equally over the top which is why she should not let them live at the end of her revenge.

Bev832Bev832over 9 years ago
I liked it...

Please remember this is fiction... and written to titillate those who enjoy the genre. Myself, I don't care how well written a story is - incest will never make me hot. No offense to all who enjoy it but I think its disgusting. So perhaps be more aware of category a story is in before investing your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My opinion..

I see so many people hating this story because of how raping a girl to get rid of the bad qualities isnt right at all. Just saying if youre into the non consensual catagory, then just avoid it. As a woman, i do fantasize about things such as this. Of course would i ever condone it, never. The idea of no control and how humiliating it is to be taken amd used is very pleasing to me. But off that, this story was very well exucuted and maybe some women would take getting fucked amd told they are worthless, even if they are vain, to heart. I know me personally I'd try to change myself amd accept what happened. This story was very arousing but the ending really got me thinking about what people are like mentally. The idea of being broken is very real and im sure if youre a regular on this site youve read a story or too with being broken.

Anyway i don't know what my point was here much. Ill just say i do enjoy the stroy, very arousing yet thought provoking.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Pretty good story

Beyond acceptable actions and behavior, we are talking rape. Decently written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...