Avenged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin hurt and she reluctantly gave in and opened herself to the cock assailing her inner most recesses. Allowing him in made it much less painful and when his big knob passed her tight sphincter Robin felt a strange moment of pleasure before the pain once more took over.

Donald pulled back and captured her whole body clenching and trembling as Mathew worked more and more of his big cock into her tight asshole.

Grief at her horrible predicament crushed Robin's spirit. She felt hollow and dejected as Mathew slowly inserted his long pole into her. Nothing so utterly degrading had ever happened to her. Robin was a Princess unsullied by life's harshness. Always she got her way as people, men and women, bent over backwards to fulfill her slightest whim.

But now she was merely a plaything for her vengeful boyfriends.

Did she deserve this? No. She had only done what anyone with her looks would do. It wasn't her fault men would do anything to sleep with her. They acted like pigs so she treated them like pigs.

Yet now she was the one being treated like a pig. These men, who both claimed to love her were degrading her far worse than she had ever treated them.

Finally Mathew had crammed his entire cock into her straining asshole and Robin felt nauseous at how fulfilling it was. Her body once more betrayed her as pleasure bloomed inside.

Rocking his hips back and forth Mathew worked even deeper inside and Robin moaned. Then he began to fuck her in earnest. Robin felt a searing sensation of heat in her anus as Mathew began fucking himself in and out of her bowel.

Periodically he would grope her breasts as he violated her ass and Robin felt a distant pleasure growing in her body as she gave in to his misuse.

Donald left the camera and returned to her side, his cock out now as he began to masturbate over her face. When Mathew wasn't groping her chest Donald was. The two men alternated pawing at her taut breasts. Robin began to pant as Mathew fucked her harder and her tits began to glow from the attention.

Robin had never slept with two men before, even though it had long been one of her fantasies. Although this was a less than ideal situation she still felt herself growing horny as her body was manhandled by two gorgeous men who she had once had a great deal of affection for

Then she felt Mathew moving faster and faster and she realized he was close to orgasm. The rapid pummeling her ass was taking hurt, but the hurt was growing less as her lust grew greater.

It was therefore shocking when Matthew pulled out of her clenching anus and jumped up to her head aiming his stained member at her head. He was going to cum on her face too.

His first spurt of spunk went over her face and landed in her jet black hair. Then more gouts landed all over her features as she once more tried to avoid getting cum in her mouth or eyes. She could smell the faeces on his tool as he sprayed jism all over her skin and when he began to smear his pole around her lips and the ball gag she almost vomited.

Then she felt more sperm spackle her cheek as Donald shot a second load over her visage. Sperm trickled down her skin as she fought not to puke in her sealed mouth.

Robin had never felt so horribly in her life. She was mortified beyond anything she could imagine and she wept at her defilement. She didn't deserve this.

She opened her eyes to see Donald recording her face close up, her features a sticky mess of fluids. Mathew left the room, going into her bathroom and she heard her shower running.

Donald put down the camera and began to text once more. Then he snapped some more pictures of her besmirched face.

Before long Mathew came back out of the bathroom, pink and gleaming from his shower.

He took out his phone and recorded Robin as well. She swore at him and wept hoping it would ruin his perverted little video.

Then the doorbell rang once more.

Robin moaned into the ball gag as the men left the room to answer. Was this more humiliation?

Laying on the her bed bound and gagged Robin felt the sting of semen as it seeped into her eyes. Her nose was full of the redolent smell of sperm and the trace of shit Mathew had left on her mouth and the ball gag.

Then the men returned with another man, Richard, a former lover she'd had on the side while dating Mathew. Richard was just a pretty man she liked to fool around with, she had never loved him. She recalled he had expressed the desire to be with her more permanently, but she had told him to take what he could get and be happy with that.

Now here he was observing her indignity.

"I can't believe you guys are doing it. This is awesome." Where the other two men had a sense of gravity about them as they defiled her, Richard seemed to think this was a game. He laughed and took out his camera and took some pictures of her vulnerability.

"Can I fuck her now?" He asked the other two.

"Anything you want." Donald said. He went back to his post by the camera.

Richard stripped quickly, his excitement apparent by his speed.

Never had Richard been a sophisticated lover, but he made up for it by being beautiful and very well endowed. His cock was around eight inches when hard and when Robin saw it again she flinched, worrying he might want to fuck her ass too.

Richard came over to the far side of the bed from the camera and squeezed her tits hard and pinched her nipples painfully. He wanted to hurt her. Robin whimpered at his mistreatment of her flesh. She thought the other men had been mean, but she now knew they had been pretty considerate compared to Richard. He bit her tit and left marks on her soft skin.

"I've always wanted to hurt you the way you hurt me." He said. "But you'd need a heart to feel what I felt, so I'll hurt your body instead." He slapped her breasts and Robin screamed into the ball gag.

For the next few minutes Richard slapped Robin all over her body, hurting her and making her sob in pain as he abused her body harshly. Her skin glowed red from neck to thigh as he worked her over with the palm of his hands.

He avoided her spunk stained face, and for the first time Robin was grateful for the coating of slime covering her features. Tears flowed out of her eyes, snot began spill from her nose and drool from her mouth as she wailed in pain and disgrace.

Then, when she thought she would go crazy from the pain, Richard crawled onto the bed and pointed his huge cock at her pussy. He grabbed the lubricant from where Mathew had left it between her legs and he rubbed it all over her slit and his erection.

When he shoved his mammoth manhood into her Robin felt a thrill at being filled up so quickly. The shock of her desire was almost as great as the surprise at his sudden thrust. As he began to hump himself into her Robin felt her body react with passion.

The feeling she least expected at this moment was passion but there it was. This vigorous fucking triggered memories of being with Richard before, his tool making her climax over and over. And here it was happening again. Her body clenched and began to reach fulfillment as Richard drove in and out of her clasping core.

When she came she wailed her humiliation and need around the ball gag. Knowing Donald recorded her and that Mathew watched somehow made this better. She wanted them to know that Richard could make her cum like they never could.

Robin hoped it hurt their precious egos.

When she was done cumming she looked over at them smugly, but both men were masturbating watching her climax. They enjoyed watching her cum, it was no bruise to their egos.

Richard distracted her then by beginning to slap her breasts as he fucked her. It hurt but she found it wasn't so bad after her massive orgasm. As he thoroughly fucked her Richard punished her with his one hand. Her tits throbbed from the beating but she felt another orgasm coming from the wonderful job Richard was doing fucking her.

When he stopped and pulled out she mewed her disappointment.

Then once more a former lover sprayed her face with his jizz. Even before he was done painting her face with cum Mathew was there on the other side spilling his seed over her as well. There was no escaping the flow of spunk as it cascaded down over her.

There was Donald with his ever present camera pointed right at her face, down by her chin, as two cocks drizzled her in cum from both sides. There was so much sperm on her face now she couldn't unclench her eyelids without risking the stinging fluid filling her eye. It was leaking into her mouth as she panted from her exertions and she tasted the chemical flavour she hated.

The men crawled off the bed and Robin lay still calming herself and hoping the sperm around her eyes would flow away and let her look around at what the men were doing now. Tilting her face to one side she let the goo leak from the hollow of her eye socket, and then she tilted the other way and cleared that eye as best she could in her helpless state.

Looking around her bedroom she saw the men were dressed and taking pictures or videos of her. Donald was on his phone texting someone again. Who else would he bring in to humiliate her? Would this nightmare ever end?

When they had finished documenting her humiliation the men left the room and she could hear them raiding her kitchen and laughing as they joked about what they were doing to her. It was intolerably cruel.

After some time passed Robin felt drowsy as she lay immobile. She was thirsty and fatigued from raging so hard and from being used mercilessly as a sex toy. Screaming would probably bring one of the men to see what she was doing, but she would rather not have them come back in and mock her.

Then the doorbell rang.

What fresh horror was this?

After a moment, as the men all talked to whomever had arrived, she heard them moving to the bedroom. Robin still felt a sharp pang of shame about being seen like this, bound nude to her own bed, stained with the leavings of three men. Wracking her brain she had been trying to determine who Donald might bring in next.

In her wildest imaginings it was not the two new men who entered with her three former lovers.

Neville and Hurley were Robin's co-workers, two of the biggest losers she had met since high school. Having them see her like this, men who had never seen her naked, who she would never have willingly let see her in even a bikini, was worse by far than what went before.

The two geeks stood gaping at her like the morons they were. Neville was a skinny, pimply nerd with huge glasses and an odour that clung to him like a fog wherever he went. Hurley was enormous, easily three hundred pounds at only five foot seven or so. He was greasy with long hair and a shifty nervous manner than made Robin feel creeped out whenever she had to deal with him.

Robin had been disdainful of these two for the last few years as they worked together. The idea of ever being kind to them made her skin crawl. Allowing them to have sex with her was torture of the highest degree.

Robin began to scream.

Her cries drowned out whatever conversation the men were having. It seemed like the two losers were scared. Donald was reassuring them of something, and Richard was laughing. Laughing! At her.

When the two geeks began to disrobe Robin felt her gorge rising. As they revealed their unworthy bodies she began to weep once more. This time it was a racking ugly cry. She felt horror inside at the idea of her beautiful body being a plaything for thing these horrible failures of humanity.

Once they were naked the two looked even worse. Hurley was layered in fat, rolls of it were everywhere. Robin couldn't' find many of the landmarks of manhood she expected, Hurly looked more like a walrus or some animal she was unfamiliar with.

Neville was somehow worse. His bony body looked hideously knobbed with bone and gristle. He looked like a survivor of some war camp. His chest was sunken and oddly shaped and his limbs seemed not to be firmly attached to one another. At any moment it looked like he would fall apart, body parts collapsing around him in a jumble.

The bed made strange, straining noises that Robin had never heard before when Hurly climbed up between her out-stretched legs. His face showed a mask of worry, lust and guilt that made Robin despise him even more. Clearly he knew what he was doing was wrong, but he was going ahead anyway. Either he was doing this because he wanted her so badly he could even fuck her in this horrifying situation or he wanted the approval of the other men badly enough to go through with it.

Both states made Robin view him as weak and pathetic.

Hurley was going to fuck her first so Neville roamed around the bed with his phone out and his hands wandering her body, touching her with his cold fingers. He used feather light touches that gave her goose bumps of horror each time his fingers caressed some part of her flesh.

Hurley's cock was hard and he slathered it in lubricant. All that Robin could see of his prick under the rolls of fat hanging from his belly was a thick, short knob. It was hardly long enough to wrap his own fist around, so much of it was hidden inside his belly.

When he leaned in to start raping her Robin felt his belly press down over her and she whimpered with disgust. The great weigh of him flatted down over her smooth belly and spilled out over the sides as he maneuvered his bulk into position to enter her.

The lower part of his abdomen squished around and over her sex and she felt his fist nudge her as he aimed himself blindly at her opening. This was humiliating and nauseating and it was all being filmed by multiple cameras.

Then by sheer luck Hurley's cockhead popped between her lips and poked her opening. Robin flinched and Hurly felt her heat or something because he seemed to know where he was. He removed his hand and leaned over her even more, his huge bulk squishing her painfully as he leaned on her and moved his hips to work his wide cock into her.

While Neville tweaked her nipples painfully Hurley wedged his broad prick into her pussy and forced his way inside. Robin was surprised by how big he felt. Looking at his penis in context to his body it seemed small, but inside her own body it felt big. Really big. It was short and didn't touch her were Richard did, but Robin felt stretched wide.

Hurley began to fuck her in earnest, his heaving mass pressing down on her crushing the air form her lungs as her entire abdomen was displaced by Hurley's weight.

In moments his sweat began to drip down onto her chest and lower face as he exerted himself using her body for his own pleasure.

But it wasn't just his pleasure.

Robin felt an unexpected warmth inside as she was opened wide and stuffed with Hurley huge cock. His belly ground down over her clit in a way none of her skinny, fit lovers had ever done and the extra stimulation was getting her really aroused.

Robin tried her best to ignore what was happening to her cunt but it felt surprisingly good. While Neville played with her breasts Hurley fucked her harder and harder and Robin felt a climax boiling up inside. The agony of mortification made her blush hotly, but Robin was having a harder and harder time not showing how aroused she was.

Inside she battled against the rising tide of passion as Hurley's body rubbed her own so intimately. If she could have moved she would have squirmed out from under him, but she was trapped. Instead she did everything she could to fight off the waves of lust flowing out from her clit.

"Holy shit. Is she cumming?" Mathew asked incredulously.

"I think she's close." Richard agreed. "Come on Big Guy give it to her, she loves it."

Now that they knew what was going on with her the men gathered closer to watch her fight off her own debauched gratification. Their keen attention made her self-conscious, but also added fuel to her fervor. Something inside her wanted them to see her like this, wanted them to see her get off.

Hurley's big, wide cock was giving her a new kind of pleasure and his belly was piteously pounding down onto her burning clit. Robin bit her lip to drive away the passion that was becoming overwhelming. Anguished she fought with all her will not to cum, but the circumstances were out of her control. She had no power to stop what her body felt.

Then Neville leaned over and began to suck her nipple.

It was too much. Robin clenched hard, her whole body trembling as she fought her climax, but it was of no use. As her body exploded with release pleasure erupted from her core and she wailed her humiliation around the ball gag as salacious delight coursed along her limbs. No part of her was spared as passion ravished her entire being.

All of it brought on by the two men she least desired in the world.

What brought her back to herself was Hurley pulling his broad knob from her gripping pussy and heaving his mass up over her chest aiming his spurting dong at her face.

Once more another man spilled his seed over her features and Robin mewled pathetically as that hated fluid coated her face once more. Gasping as her climax still gripped her in aftershocks Robin tasted more of him than the others as his jism leaked around the ball gag and filled her mouth with a horrible chemical taste.

Forced to swallow least she choke Robin drank Hurley's sperm and hated herself for giving him pleasure.

As he finished painting her face with spunk Robin felt her own pleasure abating, and as she came back to herself she felt something was different inside. She felt hollow and distant from herself. Something like peace settled in her chest, but it wasn't a happy peace.

Robin felt defeated. Broken. Accepting of this abuse. Was this what a conquered warrior felt? This abysmal, humbled feeling?

Part of her was grateful to give up the struggle. Laying down her mental weaponry made her feel lighter, less burdened. But her spirit recoiled from giving up so deeply.

When Hurly lifted himself up off of her awkwardly the lightness she felt as his weight lifted did nothing to remove the weight of shame she felt for having had an orgasm while he used her.

Robin felt utterly defiled and unclean, inside and out.

Then Neville positioned himself between her legs and aimed his tool at her opening.

More abuse.

"Is it okay if I fuck her asshole?" He asked in his whiny voice.

"Go ahead." Donald answered. Robin felt only mild regret at hearing her bum was going to be assaulted once more.

"I don't even need lube, she is dripping wet down here." Neville sounded gleeful, as if her wetness was permission to do what he wanted to her.

Robin felt him shove himself into her rectum and begin to hammer away at her sphincter. She felt it, but she was far removed from this callus defilement of her body now. Her mind floated above her as she tried to reconcile the woman she knew with the things being done to her.

After a time, as she floated in a foggy dream world where she was still beautiful and aloof, Robin felt fingers probing her clit and pleasure once more bloomed as she was fucked unwillingly.

Lecherous pleasure burgeoned in her body as her mind drifted far above.

Time meant nothing where she was, but abruptly Robin was called back to her body as she once more erupted in a powerful climax. Neville was still rammed in and out of her ass but his fingers on her clit were making her cum. Wracked with pleasure Robin writhed to escape the merciless digits rubbing her clit and bringing her unwillingly back to what was happening to her body.

Over and over she clenched with lewd spasms, her orgasm robbing her of any final shreds of dignity she retained. Robin was laid bare. She had fully become a vessel of carnal purpose. There was little personality left; she was simply a implement for these men to utilize for pleasure.