Avenged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And in return she felt pleasure at their use.

As she lay back panting from multiple orgasms Robin felt only tingling warmth, a fulfillment of desire. While Neville pillaged her bowels for his own release Robin lay back gasping from gratification.

"Hey guys." Neville panted as he fucked Robin's ass. "Anyone mind if I cum on her tits?"

"Well, "Donald spoke at last. "There is one other guy supposed to come, but he is really late, so I suppose that's his problem if he doesn't like it. Go ahead."

Robin knew they were talking about her body, but it seemed so distant and strange to hear them speak so casually of abusing her that she let it go as if it were a buzzing fly across the room somewhere.

A few moments passed as the concept of there being another guy coming floated around her brain without landing anywhere useful. Who could it be? part of her mind wondered dreamily.

Neville pounded away in her bum and after an indistinct period of time Robin felt him pull out painfully and wiggle around on top of her. Then she felt the warm spatter of sperm landing on her breasts.

When she spoke to Neville at work, which was as infrequently as possible, he always stared at her chest. Robin often wore low cut tops with no bra, she liked the way her nipples poked out the fabric of her clothes and the attention it got her. She just hated it when unworthy men looked. Didn't they know their place? she had often thought. Now as Neville defiled those same nipples with his hot spunk Robin realized she didn't care. He could do whatever he wanted, she was worthless now. Her desirability had always been in her unattainability. Now she belonged to everyone.

Contemplating her lack of value in the world now, Robin ignored him as Neville smeared his cum around on her chest using his still hard cock. She remained aloof as she was filmed from every angle by multiple cameras.

Dimly she noticed the ball gag being cut from her face, and when her mouth could finally close after so long she felt honest pleasure, nothing impelled by some other person. Licking her chapped lips she tasted semen and didn't care. It was just another flavour now.

"I have to pee. " She whispered, not expecting anyone to care.

But she felt herself being released from her bonds.

Robin's hips ached from being held wide open for so long. Her ankles were chaffed and sore from the ropes which were now removed. Her arms were still tied and she heard the men growing excited by whatever they were talking about as she was led into the bathroom.

They didn't lead her to the toilet, but rather to the shower. Her arms were tied above her head to the shower curtain rod and she was forced to kneel in the tub facing the room.

"We need to clean her off, don't we guys." Donald said. Robin forced her eyes to focus and she saw that Donald was aiming his flaccid cock right at her sperm soaked face.

With camera in one hand and cock in the other Donald stood still for a moment and then suddenly a stream of warm fluid shot into her open mouth and splashed hotly over her face.

He was pissing on her.

Robin flinched, but didn't recoil, or try to escape. This was just one more humiliation.

Using the stream of urine Donald washed the sperm from her as best he could. Robin dangled from her bonds and accepted this treatment as part of her lot in this new horrible life she was living.

Actually the heat felt nice, and the taste wasn't too bad.

One after the other the men all pissed on her. At one point the heat and smell urged her to piss herself and she release her own flow down her legs as she knelt in the tub. Nothing was too embarrassing now.

Kneeling, dripping wet from urine, Robin hung from her arms and shivered from degradation and fatigue. Hurley took pity on her and pulled the shower head from its spot on the wall and aimed it so that it pointed at the drain. He then took a moment to adjust the water flow and temperature and then let the stream cascade over her body cleaning her of the stinking fluids she was soaked in.

A short shower and then she was clean once more, but still tied to the shower rod.

Then there was another man there.

Robin hadn't noticed Donald leave to let him in but suddenly there was Robin's boss, Ted Banake, standing in front of her gazing at her nudity.

Robin had had a crush on her boss for what seemed like years. Not a big crush, not a risk-yourself-and-say-something crush, but she liked him and fantasized about him. And now here he was standing before her while she dangled naked, tortured and utterly degraded from her own shower rod while he took in her fully exposed body.

Ted was a fit, handsome man in his late forties. He had a sexuality to him that seemed easy and calm, but was none-the-less powerful.

"Robin." He said in his familiar voice, the voice that often warmed her between the legs. His tone was soft and smooth as always, seductive and calm. This voice was a major part of why she liked him so much. His kindness radiated out from him and Robin suddenly had hope once more.

Then he dashed that hope by continuing to speak.

"It seems like you are finally getting what's coming to you." Robin felt shock at his words, but her already broken spirit simply accepted his admonishment as one more humiliation. "I'm really glad Hurley and Neville could be here for this. They deserve some measure of recompense for how you treat them. I've seen you wound these men more times than I can count. It's not simply that you find them repugnant and try to ignore them, but you seem to go out of you way to torture them, to humiliate them and make others treat them badly as well." Ted sighed. 'I liked you Robin. Once. You are still a hard worker, but you think you are better than everyone just because you're good looking. You are a very beautiful women, but everyone deserves a certain amount of respect just for being alive. You only seem to respect physical beauty. Mostly your own."

Donald began to speak as well. "You cheated on me. You slept with other men while we were supposed to be exclusive. You are demanding, shallow, mean spirited and cruel. If any part of you thinks this happened to you because we hate women you are wrong. We did this because we hate you."

Mathew. "Every one of us has been tortured by you. Tormented by how you treat us."

Richard. "Tossed aside when we are no longer convenient or worthy."

Neville. "Treated as Less because we don't look like you."

Hurly. "Hated because of how we look, not who we are."

Ted. "Teased and made uncomfortable because you can't accept that we are with someone else, or because you simply can't have us. I'm happily married Robin, and I have been for the entire time you've worked for me. And yet you take every opportunity to test me, to try and get me to break my vows and sleep with you. You once teased me for being homosexual because I didn't try and fuck you at a Christmas party."

Donald. "It took me a long time to discover how ugly you are. Ugly on the inside. I just wish I'd found out before I fell in love with you. Now my heart is broken and I have to live with what we did here today. Each of us is going to have to reconcile our behaviour today. But at long last we have given you what you deserve. We have avenged ourselves upon you."

Ted stepped close and violently unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock holding it inches before Robin's face. It was flaccid and looked vulnerably and exposed, like she felt.

"This is how I feel about you Robin. Here look. I can't get hard looking at you. I don't find you sexy. You're too awful inside. Go on, look!"

Robin gazed at his penis, and he let it go allowing it to dangle before her, this cock that she had dreamed of claiming as it hung soft in the open space of his zipper. There was no movement, no rising of the flesh, no quickening of sexual desire in it and Robin knew the truth. She saw now that she was disgusting and that a man as good, kind and loving as Ted was would never want a woman like her.

Then Ted reached above her and untied her wrists. When her hands lowered back to cover her nudity Robin felt the blood rushing back into her fingers and hissed with pain. Robin looked up to see Ted watching her with compassion in his eyes. "I hope you hear what we are saying Robin. I hope you understand and accept some of the blame for this. It wasn't kind, but you have been very unkind to these men so... I suppose a certain amount anger in them could be forgiven if you are in a forgiving mindset. If not... well who knows what will happen. See you at work on Monday if you are still interested in being there."

Ted walked away and Donald approached her. "We accept that we broke the law here today, and if you choose to press charges we are ready. The plan is to accept our punishment, much as you have done today, but it won't be pleasant for you, or any of us. And then, there is all this video..."

Donald trailed off, but Robin understood the warning.

One by one the men stood before her and looked down where she knelt huddled in her bathtub, pathetic and changed.

Robin endured their scrutiny and accepted their anger.

When they left she wept for a long time. She stood and let the shower wash over her until there was no hot water left. Then she stood there a little longer until she was too cold to stand it any longer. Her mind was a blank, no thought was firm enough to land in her brain and stay long enough to be examined. She just floated in a fog of sadness.

Then she went to her soiled, rumbled bed and lay down and slept for the rest of the night and well into the next day.

The next afternoon when she woke up and found her thoughts once more flowing like normal Robin began to assess her life and review her behaviors.

Looking in the mirror for a long time she tried to see herself as beautiful but couldn't. Instead she saw how she treated others not what her skin looked like, or how pretty her eyes might be. Robin was changed.

There was no telling what would happen at work on Monday, but she was willing to give it a try. Telling herself she didn't need to make any decisions right now Robin fed her famished body and decided to take things one step at a time. If she were going to press charges she would get a lawyer and do so, but she felt she might not do that. Part of her was interested more in becoming a better person than a vengeful one.

Robin had been broken by those men, and as she put the pieces back together she seriously considered reforming them into a better version of herself.

One day at a time she would try and heal and see what the world had to offer a nicer woman with a pretty face.