All Comments on 'Awakenings'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm no scholar but...

....does preverted mean being perverted before you've even started elementary school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wordy

This is a nice story. But instead of 4 posted pages, you could have told it in 2 or less. You owe your readers a story that holds their attention, not exhausts it. Practice economy of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tropical breezes??

"Oh my God! My daddy's fingerin' me! He's playin' with my tittie!"

This sentence made me laugh out loud for a few solid seconds. You put so much effort into your descriptions, and then make your characters sound like utter morons.

I won't knock you for the absurd length of this story, since I'm sure there are several people that enjoy ten paragraphs describing how wet a girl is, but for me personally this was a little ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy couple

Dad should have a bit of chest hair for the mature and fit man that he is. She's always touching his chest, or putting her hands on his chest. When she does, she should feel a bit of manly chest hair there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wordy

I loved the first page, but grew bored by the second. Girl hounding her father over a mistake even though she has a boyfriend-- clearly her ovaries are the brains of her body.

MistressTitsMistressTitsover 5 years ago
I love the wordy stories!

I enjoyed the descriptions and the wordy story. I enjoy reading, and as a grown adult I am more than happy to read something beyond a quick one page stroke story. Please keep writing and doing it as you wish to do.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
HOT!!

Very delicious, descriptive and naughty story!! Loved it!!! Yes, SOME parts were excessively descriptive but I didn't find it took from MY reading of the story. I think I will enjoy exploring your library ~ thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

5 stars for the first page! The second hook up was a little boring and unpredictably predictable. The absence of g’s in words ending in “ing” was distracting and made them seem like uneducated rednecks. At least you didn’t describe “embers” as much as some of your other stories but it was still a bit too much. Strangely I don’t mind the use of ellipses, but I’m a millennial and that’s how we text.

Keep writing. Overall very enjoyable stuff you put out here for us. Thank you.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Hot story

If your daddy don't love you, who will!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mmm

Oh Daddy

Pretty much all she has to say.

Didn’t finish it and skimmed most of what I did read. Should have ended it much sooner, like before she finds out that daddy was for sure awake the next morning.

fantedicoppefantedicoppe8 months ago

I did not like that there is no blow job. It could have been a great story.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Not a bad story except that the prose tended to be a bit verbose. It would also seem that his daughter had a somewhat limited vocabulary, consisting mainly of 'daddy'. Oh well, maybe she will improve with the anticipated college education . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous