All Comments on 'Babs Ch. 01'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Different take on a old fantasy so far. I look forward to seeing how it plays out. 4 stars.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

"Dumber is always possible", which you have proven with this story. No manager with anything in his head will want to have sexual contact in any way with an employee or his family unless he is a billionaire and can afford it. But you stupid cuck fans think you have eaten the wisdom with spoons. I'll give you a scientific answer to this: 98% of all partnerships that have tried swapping, swinging sharing or cuckolding have broken within two years. Most common reasons: jealousy and / or one of the partners loses respect for the other! Good to know that you always know the 2% who survived.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

Your track record on multi-part stories isn't good, so I'll take a hard pass. "Howdy Neighbor" took a month and a half for Part 2, not even sure if it's complete. "I was an SSMV240 Mission Ch. 01" was posted over nine years ago. "My Only Talent" started 2/22/12 didn't end(?) until 3/19/21. "The Women In Blue" started 10/25/11, Ch 5 posted 1/28/12, then Ch 6 posted 7/07/21! The only prompt one was "The Landlords," 11/6/11 and 11/13/11, though apparently not finished.

\

Not a way to attract readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't want to like it, but I did. Not usually into the cuck deal but you write really well and it was a novel story. I am assuming their is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Given the scores, at first glance, at today's posting in loving wives, it looks like another garbage day. Where are the good writers? Only the sewer rats seem to post anymore.

JAFCriticJAFCriticalmost 3 years ago

A good beginning and setup for the storyline. Curious what role Sally may play in the future with Babs and Robert. Will she stay on the outside and help dominate them from afar or will she eventually get more involved?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Phhhfffttt. Literally the best you'll get.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
I love weak cuckolds

I hope you can stay focused on Barbara and Robert. So far Sally is a needless distraction for me. I suspect your vision for Adam is strictly hetero, but I like my cuckolds bisexual, and George needs to be made to serve Adam sexually, too.

I've written several bi-cuckold stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

These insipid tale of a mentally challenged man abused by an evil whore and her parasitic lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stop your hate conanthe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice try, but the perspective doesn't matter: A wimpy ass cuck story is still a wimpy ass cuck story. Does it matter who tells the story of some guy ass raping an 11 year old girl? Garbage is garbage whether you are the person filling the trash can, emptying the trash can, or digging in the trash. It stinks.

I do love all the attempts to intellectualize and justify or explain the mental dysfunction and human brutallity portrayed in this story. If the salesman really really wanted to watch someone violently rape his wife, without her consent or knowledge, would your MC have done that? The entire premise and plot is a crock of shit. Whoever falls for this bullshit deserves all the misery they will no doubt experience in their own relationships.

Thanks for the effort, but this is pathetic.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

So sorry read the first pate and a half and gave up. So many ready to write about sex, either in comment or as one of these little essays, and so few know a jot about it. You think you might have read up something about polyamory before sitting down to type...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My issue with this first chapter is that the characters are all dumber than rocks and doing some really stupid things without rhyme or reason. Even in a fictional story you have to have SOME believability. This has none.

1 star

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

I hope you keep your track record on multi-part stories and never end this! One part is bad enough! 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

I stopped reading because it was evident you know nothing about writing or even how to make an erotic story.

You killed my erection.

How do you do that?

How completely inept at writing do you have to be to ruin sex? It practically writes itself but you, to your credit, managed to so thoroughly ruin it that I lost my desire to jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A little discrepancy - at first you said, "Her brown bush was long and abundant." Then you wrote that. "Her brown pubic hair was trimmed short, but it was abundant, covering a large area."

Of course, then you told her to get it waxed so she could look like all the other shaved women. Plain and boring.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Truly convoluted, but not a bad story for what it is. As you probably already know, cuck stories don't score well here, myself included. That said, and contrary to some of the comments, your writing was very good and the narrative flowed well. As noted, there were some edit glitches, but overall good. Your characters were intriguing enough to hold my interest, especially Sally and Adam's. I would like to know more about Sally and her feeling for Adam. As Adam falls for Babs, will Sally realize she loves Adam and may lose him in the end? Does the relationship between Adam and Babs grow to love? If so, will Adam increase his presence around the kids to the point they accept him, allowing their parents to divorce and Adam step in as the father? 4* for now..

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What if someone explains to me what was really sexy about this crap? A woman who allows her insane husband to witness an adultery instead of therapy, and a boss who makes himself an assistant. The divorce papers and the lawsuit against the boss and the company are already on their way. After the divorce and by every divorce judge, the whore and the boss and everyone else involved will be torn in the air, the whore can fuck whoever she wants, and the ex-husband can finally get therapy with all the money and get rid of his addictions. But apparently everyone here has a different perception of what "love" really means!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; I think Babs is going to enjoy her experience as his new sex slave, being used in all of her needy holes. Positive vibes, she gets well fucked, cum's a lot and enjoys plenty of cum. Even her husband gets what he needs. The sad, little, BTB weirdo's, who read as many pages as needed to the end, (for example Mortenera) should either piss off to another site or keep it zipped.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Good a story trying to wreck a cuck. Destroy him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fag cuck shit, at its best. Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous