Babs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those six months were the worst in my life so far. My husband was giddy with excitement; I was hot on the outside and ice cold on the inside. My bull was like a preening peacock, his confidence and bravado growing. We kept cheap beer in the fridge for him. After he had a couple of shots into me, he would get drunk and pass out on our couch. He would get up and leave about noon Saturday. My husband would go down on me as soon as he left. I was in hell."

"When I found out my husband had cancer, I was not sad. I was guilty about it. I was guilty about every breath I took in those days. I told the bull we had to stop. At first, he didn't want to, but when I told him that I appreciated his support, but I was afraid he 'might get dick cancer' if he kept screwing me, he walked away and never looked back. My husband went downhill fast. I played the devoted wife until he died."

She cried onto my shoulder until my shirt was soaked. What could I say to that? I just waited her out.

"What are you going to do about your guy, Adam?"

"The safe thing to do is to document his drop in performance and our conversation about it in a memo that he receives and refer him to the family counselors that are available under our flexible benefits plan. I will do both, but I know they won't help."

"Then I suppose my official duty to the shareholders is to try to get him back to his previous performance level. If he stays where he is, I will keep him on, because of all his history and relationships with existing customers. If he drops any further, I have to replace him." I sighed. "I suppose I should not expect him to just give up on this and return to his old self, huh?"

"No. I think he will get worse unless his wife does what he wants. Many couples reach an arrangement, like I did with my husband, and the guy can function well again for years, if the wife can stand it that long. If my husband hadn't developed cancer, who knows how long we would have gone on? The psychiatrist told me that some women thrive in that kind of arrangement. They get all the normal economic benefits of marriage, plus some wild sex, and their husband encourages it, if he gets to watch. Eventually he will get worse, though. What do you think you should do from a moral point of view, Adam?"

"That's tougher. They have two girls, nine and eleven."

"Oh damn! Terrible ages for a divorce. "

"Are there any good ones? I suppose for them it would be best to hold the marriage together with duct tape or something and keep the problems from boiling over until after the girls go off to college. I just don't know how to do that."

"Will you talk to the wife?"

"Not unless he asks me to. What the hell would I say to her?"

"Tell me, Adam, is the wife attractive?"

"Yeah, she's a babe. She won't have any trouble attracting a bull if she wants to."

Sally McCord give me a funny look. We went out Saturday afternoon for a hike. It was a nice day with a nice breeze, and I forgot about my troubles for a while.

We were almost back to Sally's place when a text came in, from Robert's wife Barbara. "Sorry to contact you on a weekend but urgent we talk about Robert. Can we meet after church Sunday around noon? Robert is not going. Kids are at my mom's. Please?"

I showed it to Sally. "That's not good, Adam! I need to go with you."

"So that you can tell her your life story?"

"Even if I don't talk, you need a witness, bucko! You do not want to talk to her about this alone. Talk about a slippery slope! That's an HR nightmare and a plaintiff attorney's dream."

"Okay, I get it. I guess we should go to church, too."

She tickled me. "Maybe I can meet another hot guy!"

I hugged her. "I hope not. I just want you to see me more often."

The sermon at our church on Sunday was about the golden rule. Sodom and Gomorrah might have been more appropriate, at least in my mind. We met Barbara at a local diner not far from her church. Barbara looked panicked when she saw Sally. I rushed to explain.

"Barbara, this is Sally McCord. She is a friend and much more experienced in personnel matters than I. We are too small to have a real HR manager yet, so Sally is our consultant. She will keep everything you say private. If you want, you can talk to her alone and she will keep what you say private."

Barbara seemed to settle down. "What have you told Sally so far?"

"Just that there are marital issues, and that you have two young girls to think about."

Barbara looked determined. "I have never even thought about something like this before, but I have to prioritize what is best for my girls. My parents split when I was 12 and I think it permanently damaged me. We must find a way to avoid that. Robert is great with the girls and they adore him, but we can't let any of this touch them!"

I know I looked helpless. Sally shooed me away with her eyes, so I said, "Barbara, I'm going to let you and Sally talk for a while. I will be back in 30 minutes or so. If you need me sooner just text me, Sally."

I took a long walk around the block, ostensibly to think, but I came up with zero good ideas. I could not identify with Robert, and I could see how much the whole subject had hurt Sally -- the pain was clearly visible years later. I couldn't read Barbara at all.

After my first circuit of the block, I looked in through the window to see Barbara crying and Sally talking earnestly to her. The next time around, Barbara looked determined, and Sally looked shaken. On the third circuit, they both looked truly angry. I still had a few minutes to go, but Sally texted me to come in. She still looked shaken, but Barbara was almost smiling. Maybe it was more properly called a grimace.

"Adam and I will have to talk about this, Barbara. Let's not say anything to Robert or anyone else until we all talk it all thorough again, okay?" Barbara headed for her car.

I looked at Sally expectantly. She shook her head. "Is there a bar that opens early on Sunday, Adam? I am going to need a several stiff pops to even start talking through all this."

A search on my phone popped up a long-standing neighborhood dive bar near the lake that opened at noon on Sunday and called itself a cabaret, but there was no stage show, at least not on Sunday. But the crowd was a pretty bizarre show all by themselves, even this early. We sat in a corner booth way in the back. Nobody noticed us, and we were certainly not going to see anybody we knew here. I knew the situation was serous, though, because Sally came back from the cash register with a whole bottle of lemon vodka and two glasses. I resigned myself to a long discussion. I would try to nurse my drinks so I could drive home. Sally had no such restrictions, and she downed three shots before she said anything.

"Barbara is a real trip, Adam! How much time have you spent with them?"

"Not much. A couple of evening gatherings at their house where everyone played cards. Robert is terrible at it. One birthday party for one of their girls, and a couple of company picnics. Always Robert and Barbara together. Robert always dominates the conversation. He's a salesman after all. Barbara usually barely has anything to say."

Sally slammed another shot. Wow!

"Well, she certainly got over that. She had plenty to say. She knows exactly what she wants to do, too!"

I just waited. Sally gulped. "I guess I better tell you in an organized fashion before I lose any more brain cells! First, she wants to stay together with Robert until the youngest girl goes off to college, so maybe nine more years, then she is going to dump him like a bad habit! Second, she is going to take up with a bull, but she will not let Robert watch unless he gets his sales numbers back up. Otherwise, she does the bull behind closed doors and Robert just has to guess what happened. Third, he does not get to touch her between bull visits, even if he makes his numbers. She's a very determined woman!"

I shook my head. "She sounds pretty decisive all right, but that's probably what's best for the kids. It might work. That may be what it takes to motivate him now. Plus, we have a matching section 529 plan in our benefits package, so if they put all of his commission money toward that plan instead of spending it on crap like they have been doing, they could get pretty close to paying for a state school for both girls."

Sally laughed. "That's the fourth condition. She gets exclusive control of all their money!"

"Good for her! He tends to bust any budget. I knew Barbara was smart. She used to teach math; you know?"

"You haven't heard the best part yet! She wants to give you a legal release from both of them acknowledging their unusual marriage situation and agreeing to all these conditions and promising never to sue you or the company over any of this, no matter what happens!"

"Whew! I was worried about the legal problem of just talking about a deal like this."

"So, you like the idea of such a release?"

"Yeah, that's great! What's not to like about eliminating a huge potential liability? It's a hell of an agreement to have to draw up, though. Know a good family law attorney?"

"Several, but guess what her fifth condition is?"

I had no real idea. "Public humiliation for Robert?"

Sally laughed heartily, I did not like the sound of it. "No, private humiliation only!"

"What do you mean?"

"The only bull she will accept is you, Adam!"

I took two shots immediately! If we ever left here, it would be in an Uber.

"How the fuck could that work?"

Sally looked at me funny. "Actually, I think fucking her is the only thing that will work. I think you should do it!"

"Can you tell me why?"

By the time we finished the bottle, I could almost rationalize it, given that my drunken self could admit I had wanted to fuck Barbara all along. But the rational business guy part of my brain kept saying "Danger!"

Sally was in her consigliere mode. "Because that's the only way to not get sued. Without such an agreement, it could go sideways any time and she could get any of those big law firms with 5o lawyers and the 800 numbers to make your life hell for several years, even if you don't bull her, and even if you eventually won!"

By the time they threw us out of the bar, that part of me that paid the legal bills was still not convinced. But my drunk dick liked the idea.

......

Sally set a meeting with her favorite ball busting family attorney. He knew all the smarmy tactics, so she reasoned he could write a release that blunted most of them. On the way up to his office, she gave me a brief on John Thaddeus Barlow, Esquire.

"He is smooth and mannerly, but don't let that fool you. He would gladly cut your balls off and nail them to his wall for a trophy if he were representing Barbara and Robert. He will look for all the potential ways he would attack and destroy you if they hired him, and then try to write the agreement to prevent every such tactic."

We were ushered into a conference room. Dark suit, blue tie, horn rim glasses, long grey hair, and Hannibal Lecter eyes.

"Hello Sally. Nice to meet you, too, Adam. Based on what Sally told me, I started with the fictional contract from Fifty Shades of Grey and expanded on it. Sally said you must treat Barbara, and by extension Robert, in some of the most degrading and humiliating ways ever devised, and make it clear they asked for it and agreed to everything beforehand."

I looked at the draft copies he gave us. "Jesus!" I was shocked. "I am not planning to piss on either one of them, or make them eat shit, or half of this stuff!'

He chuckled. "That's why it's in there. To show that you were moderate and did not entertain all their wicked desires. You also must explain all this explicitly and get them to verbally agree to all this before they sign the contract. We will do video and transcribed depositions to that effect, which hopefully will vaccinate them against ever wanting any of this to come out. I am really enjoying this, by the way!"

Maybe I should do your wife too, huh, ass hat? He didn't decode my expression and kept smiling.

"Sally has explained that there needs to be a 'ceremonial handoff' in their bedroom before you consummate this new lifestyle, but unfortunately we don't think it is advisable to capture that on video. But can you give me an idea of what will happen? We must make it so memorable that they cannot pretend it didn't occur."

Sally gave an evil laugh. Barlow looked excited. This was a new practice area he might really enjoy!

"Well, JT, being a tough and proper bull, Adam should make Robert undress Barbara for him and offer her up, verbally and symbolically surrendering his rights to her. There should be a little speech about "you can't un-ring this bell" or "a whole new reality". An aggressive bull might have the husband hold the wife's head while he penetrates her mouth or hold her legs open while the bull enters her. The real enthusiasts like it when the bull makes them grab the bull's penis and actually insert it into their wife or makes them serve as a floor mat that the wife lays on while the bull mounts her."

JT Barlow was about to come. "I understand! Wow! My office will contact you when we have set up the appointment for the video depositions, and after your first encounter, I want a written memo from you documenting what happened. You should also keep calendar entries that log each time you visit her and document his sales performance completely. Anything else?"

I felt like I needed a shower, but my cock was hard. Sally grabbed it in the elevator. "That's good, Adam. You can't be Mister Nice Guy. It has got to be brutal and unmistakable for them. A complete change of habit, so it will be at the same time the most exciting and the most terrifying thing that has ever happened to them. You have to get in touch with your darkest and most dominant side and let it run wild each time you see her. And counsel him weekly on his sales efforts and results. I would offload his office overheard and supervisory stuff and drive him back to be the efficient pure sales guy he used to be."

After we got down to the car, I asked "Can I stay with you tonight, Sally?"

She grinned. "On a weeknight, Adam?"

"Didn't you just say a complete change of habit?"

"Okay but tell me why!"

"If I am going to be mean bull all the time with her, I need some balance, some tenderness with you!"

"Very good grasshopper!" she said in a fake Chinese accent.

"Not more of this your older woman as Kung Fu mentor to my young man shit!"

"Exactly, and your most important lesson yet. Listen up! Barbara, like any woman, needs several things from a man. First, she needs to just be fucked like an animal sometimes, just because she is a female animal, and he is a male animal. Robert can't do that for her anymore. Second, she needs a man she can trust and rely on. Robert blew that by chasing other skirts behind her back. Third, she needs a lover that genuinely wants to learn what she likes and please her and hold her and just be there. Robert is now only thinking of himself, not pleasing her. Fourth, she needs a friend she can trust and be childish with and goof off with. Robert is being the selfish child in their relationship now, using up all that energy, so there is none of that for her. You had portfolio theory in b-school, right, efficient frontier and all that?"

"Yes. So what?"

"If Barbara can't get what she has to have from one man, she will put together a portfolio that works, with more than one man. You can be her bull, if Robert improves his performance at work maybe she can rely on him again economically again, et cetera."

"Okay now I get it, Obie Wan!"

"Now extend your new knowledge to me, Luke!"

I thought for a minute. "You don't want me to just be tender, you also want a bull sometimes!"

She grabbed my crotch in confirmation. "All this nasty talk got me hot. I need you to use the force on me!"

As soon as we got to her place, I did. Consider it practice work for doing Barbara later. I had to remember that at Barbara and Robert's house, things were reversed, and that allowing Robert to witness and even clean up after some of my acts would be a reward, not a punishment.

......

It took two weeks for JT Barlow to set it all up. But it was now videotaped, signed, sealed, and delivered. Barbara's pussy, mouth, and ass were mine to use as I pleased whenever I was with her. And when I was there, Robert was to obey my commands, too. Barbara had complete control of their money, but I had complete control of Barbara's body. I made Tuesday night our 'regular night' because I got an accounting update, including the sales numbers, every Tuesday morning. Barbara had arranged for her mom to pick the girls up at school Tuesday afternoons and keep them all night, taking them to school Wednesday mornings. I wonder what she told her mom. Date night? This first Tuesday was going to be an interesting start for us all, I suspected.

Sally had given me a pep talk. Remember that humiliating Robert is a reward for both. Barbara likes to see him punished, but the bull demeaning him in front of Barbara turns him on. Do not give him a reward until he does something good, like improving his sales numbers. But I would have to humiliate them both tonight to make the nature of our new relationship clear to all of us. I had rehearsed everything it in my head, but I knew I would have to react and adapt to them. Sally's final advice: "Listen to your nasty side. If you can't enjoy this, you can't do what is needed."

When I arrived, they were sitting together on the couch, just like the last time I was there to play cards. It seemed surreal. I knew I had to set the tone.

"Let's move to the bedroom. You both are about to experience some of the most intense emotions you have ever felt, and from this moment on things are going to be vastly different."

I had never seen their bedroom before. There was a king-sized bed with a big, upholstered headboard, and lots of throw pillows, the curtains were drawn, and there was a stuffed chair in the corner nearest the bathroom that looked out of place. It was not good feng shui, but it was well positioned for Robert to see the bed. Robert stood awkwardly between the bed and the chair, uncertain as to what he should do.

"Sit on the corner of the bed, Robert. You are going to help get your wife ready for me." He sat, looking extremely uncomfortable. It would get much worse.

"Barbara, sit next to Robert. From now on, I am going to call you Babs. That is your slut name, and you are now my slut. When you hear the name Babs, you need to automatically open your legs, lick your lips, and leave all your inhibitions behind, because your sole purpose in life on these nights to please and amuse me. I will use you shamelessly, and you will enjoy it. It is what you have wanted for years and never had. Robert, you are going to see what your wife is capable of, given the proper treatment. You will never forget it."

"Robert, go over to that upholstered chair, and strip, and leave your clothes on the floor." He looked extremely uncomfortable as Barbara and I watched. He looked very embarrassed but excited. He couldn't even decide whether to sit down or stand. This was just the beginning.

"Babs go over to your husband! Robert, strip and display your wife for me!"

The way they looked at each other was indescribable. Barbara was embarrassed, but Robert was getting hard. She hated that. She hated him, even more than me. He took off her clothes almost lovingly. Like undressing her for me was more exciting than doing it for himself. I realized that for him it was!

Her breasts were incredible! I was enchanted. A little extra on her hips these days, but still nice. Her brown bush was long and abundant. Her nipples betrayed her. She didn't hate this, did she? Neither did I.