Babs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood by the side of the bed. "Bring your wife to me, Robert!" He put his arm on her shoulder and walked her to me. He looked almost apologetic: he hoped she was good enough for me. He stopped in front of me. She looked down, not meeting my eyes. Her nipples got harder. I wanted them.

I put my fingers under her chin and lifted it up, forcing her to look me in the eye. "You are a beautiful woman, Babs, you are always to look me in the eyes, so I can enjoy you." Her eyes got wide, and her nipples got harder and redder. She was about a foot away, Robert was behind her, with one hand on her back.

"Put your hands on your wife's shoulders, Robert, and push her down onto her knees for me!" Her eyes grew panicked as he pushed her down, but she kept her gaze locked to my eyes. That was very promising. Her mouth was just about level with my crotch. Robert was fully hard now. So was I.

He started to withdraw, so he could sit on that chair and watch. You are not getting away that easy, pal. "Robert. Put both hands on your wife's head. Twist her hair up and use it as a grip if you need to but keep her head in that position. Don't let her move up or down, back or forth. Keep her right there."

He did it, eager to please me. She pushed against him, but he held her. Excellent!

"Babs, you have four jobs to do for me now. One, open your mouth and keep it open. Two, remember to keep breathing through your nose. If you pass out, we will have to start all over. Three, pull down my zipper! Four, keep your eyes on mine no matter what happens! I want to see all the emotions on your face as I fuck it!"

Robert drew a deep breath. Babs should too. She would need the oxygen.

My cock sprang out, it was twice as thick as Robert's, but only a little longer. They both stared at it. "Babs! Eyes on mine!" When she looked up at me her eyes were wild. Excellent! Robert's eyes were glued to my cock. I moved my cock to within an inch of her lips, I saw her eyes dilate and her nostrils flare as she smelled me. How long since she had been that close to another cock? I stopped.

"Robert, keep her head up but get down on your knees behind her and stay out of my way! Hold her head tight!" He kneeled right behind her with his head just a few inches behind hers. It reminded me of a baseball umpire leaning in behind the catcher.

"Babs, I almost forgot! Job five. When I come, you suck and swallow. All of it! Well, if you want to give your husband a little extra thrill, let just a little drip out of your mouth and down your chin." Maybe she would be so against giving him a thrill she would really get it all for me. I wondered if she used to swallow for her husband. I suppose it didn't matter anymore.

I thrust my cock forward. Her lips were wet, and her mouth was hot. It was wonderful. I reached down and pinched her nipples, hard. She whimpered, and then opened her mouth wider! Her eyes were on fire! I was being nasty, but I knew I was doing the right thing for those two little girls. Yeah, that's it! Robert whimpered just like she had.

I was suddenly in another world. Her eyes were locked to mine. Robert pushed her head forward in anticipation of my thrusts into her mouth. He was enjoying this too much. She began to drool. I pushed forward further and further into her. Her eyes blinked and she gagged. Not my problem. I kept thrusting, she suppressed her gag reflex, I got almost all my cock down her throat.

She began to suck on it! Talent will out. I sped up my thrusts, and Robert kept pace with his arms. They both made little noises in synchrony with my motions. They were doing something together! Was that relationship progress?

"Good girl!"

The other world I was in got hotter, and I got tunnel vision. I focused only on Bab's eyes. Suddenly, I saw the white light, and lost control. She shuddered, but by God, she latched onto me and sucked like crazy. I fell for her a little in that moment, I couldn't help it. She looked like a little baby trying to nurse hard to survive. But she didn't get it all. More than a little dribbled down her chin. Robert made more noise that either one of us, then he came all over her legs without being touched. Togetherness, I guess.

I had to get back on top. "Robert, your wife is a great cocksucker! Give her a kiss!" He was enthusiastic until he saw her chin. "Don't be shy Robert. Give her some tongue too!" He did it, whimpering, and I swear he got hard again. Faster recovery than I could manage. That must be some strong sicko stuff he was feeling.

I was getting my wind again. "Okay. Robert. We won't need you for a while. I'll send Babs to fetch you when we do." He looked like he was being sent to his room, only this was his room! I wasn't sure where he went, but he clicked the door closed.

"Babs, go wash off your legs and brush your teeth, then come back here."

......

Robert was lying on the floor outside their bedroom, listening through the little space between the bottom of the door and the floor, and trying desperately to smell Barbara. He forgot about his clothes, still laying on the floor inside. He realized he was leaking cum on the wood floor in the hallway. He would have to clean it up later. He was beside himself with excitement.

He heard them talking, low murmurs, but he could not make out any words. Why wouldn't they let him watch? That was what he wanted. That was what he needed! Didn't they understand?

......

When Babs emerged from the bathroom, she looked surprisingly good. She had combed her hair and touched up her makeup. She looked at me expectantly, wondering what was going to happen next. I patted the bed next to me. "Sit down Babs. We need to talk about a few things, don't we?"

She sat. I pulled her down next to me and cuddled her. She shivered. I wanted to make a big contrast between when Robert was there, when I wanted to be cruel and dominating, and when we were alone, when I wanted her to think of me as a lover and confidant.

"I was pleased with the way you handled that, Babs. Having a beautiful woman swallow and really like it makes a man feel good."

She sniffed. "I surprised myself. I never did that for Robert." Maybe that was part of the problem, I thought, but I kept it to myself.

"I want you do that for me every time, Babs. I'm going to teach you how to do things just the way I like it. You know that when a woman does that for him, a man can't help but develop feelings for her. I want to take you, Babs, but I also want to please you."

I turned her towards me and just looked at her for a moment, then I kissed her, as tenderly as I could. We just made out for a long time. Her lips were soft, and she was responsive. She flowed into me and began to use her hands on me. She was already naked. I began to kiss her chin and neck, teasing going further toward her breasts, then back to kiss he mouth strongly. Each time I got closer to her nipples, but never touched them. About the fourth trip I grabbed one nipple and twisted it, hard. She jumped and a little scream emerged. I watch the nipple get red and erect, and then tenderly began to tongue it. She put her hand behind me head and pulled my lips to her breast. I pinched the other nipple, even harder, and she made an even louder noise, but then her hand moved my mouth toward it. I must have kissed her nipples for ten minutes, going back from one to the other, getting gradually rougher with them, and moving up to tongue kiss her mouth occasionally. Her breathing became labored. I nibbled each breast with my teeth roughly, then moved down.

When I began to trail kisses below her breasts, she spread her legs wide and groaned. That made me sure to tease her even longer. The closer I got to her pussy, the more she moved her legs, almost like a swimmer treading water. Her brown pubic hair was trimmed short, but it was abundant, covering a large area. I would have to speak to her about that. It was already quite wet and smelled particularly good. I kissed the area all around the outline of her pubic hair, and she began to squirm. When I first touched her outer lips with my tongue, she jumped.

I concentrated on making her come. Cataloged her responses and zeroed in on what floated her boat. Circled her clit and put finger in her. She came beautifully and noisily, pumping her hips up and down on the bed. My face was covered with her juices. The bedspread was wet.

I moved up to kiss her, forcing her to taste herself. "Your pussy tastes wonderful, Babs!"

I moved down and worked her again. I put two fingers in her, pushing up to her G spot, and my tongue brushed her clit again. She gushed again. She tasted good. I moved up and kissed her again, and she avidly sucked on my tongue.

"I'm ready to fuck you now, Babs! Go get Robert. He needs to see this!"

She looked surprised. She shouldn't have been. I told her Robert would have to watch the first time I took her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. He had even helped me do her mouth. He was not going to be able to ignore what I did to her pussy. The ass would come later.

Babs rolled onto her feet and pushed open the bedroom door. She almost fell. Robert's face was on the floor right up against it, and when she tried to open it, it hit him right in the nose. She got him a towel from the bathroom, and he used it to try to stop his nosebleed.

"Come on in Robert. I am going to take your wife's pussy now, and you need to be here. I want you to be close by. Lay on the floor here next to the bed, face down. Be sure to keep the towel for your nose."

He lay parallel to the bed, with his head nearest the headboard. I had Bab's lie down on him, with her head in the same direction, and face up, with her butt just forward of his, so that his hips were like a pillow that held her hips up, facilitating deeper penetration. He would feel her weight, and mine, and all my thrusting into her. He would hear every noise she made and feel every breath she took. I hoped she made a lot of noise for him. He should never forget this night.

I put on a condom. Babs said she was on the pill, but I could take no chances. State law and the legal agreement made it clear that any pregnancy was legally Robert's issue, but I wanted no part of him raising a child of mine. Sally McCord, recalling her awful memories of her first husband licking her clean after her bull left, wanted there to be nothing there for Robert to crave. I liked the idea for two reasons: it would likely make me less sensitive and last longer, and I would leave the used condom on the nightstand for them to deal with. Nothing like leaving a marker!

"Robert, her pussy is so wet and so ready for my thick cock! She needs it, she wants it, and she is going to get it. Aren't you glad you are here? Isn't this just what you wanted?"

Put my knees on the floor just outside of Robert's, forcing him to point his toes and restraining his legs. I spread her legs and made a slow thrust into her. She was wet, and hot, but very tight. She made the perfect noise, "Ohhhhhh, God!"

Robert sobbed. I did it again.

"Unhhh, Unhhh" she grunted. Robert sobbed again.

I felt strange. Like an observer, not a participant. I began to fuck her, hard. I heard her grunts, and Robert's, but I really didn't feel much. It was like my cock was anesthetized. It was like doing sets at the gym, just count and keep going. Three sets of ten, pause, then three more sets, pause, then...

Suddenly she was shaking and thrusting up against me to get more penetration. Then she locked her legs together behind me and vibrated in a big orgasm. "Yes! Fuck me!"

Music to my ears! Robert whimpered almost as loudly as her shouts. I just kept at it. Three sets of ten, pause, three sets of ten, pause, repeat.

She made another big dramatic noise. So did Robert. I began to feel it a little.

She shook one more time, and I let loose, maybe hamming it up a little with the loud groaning. I pushed into her with all my weight, making sure Robert could visualize the completion of the act. I felt rather good about my evening. Babs began to sob, Robert did too.

I helped Babs up and kissed her gently on the cheek. "You were wonderful, Babs! I am certainly looking forward to next Tuesday. Robert, you will get to watch when I take your wife's pretty little ass, but you get to watch nothing until your sales numbers come back up." He whimpered.

"Babs, I want you to get your pubic area waxed before next Tuesday, and remove all the hair for me, including around your anus. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Adam!"

"I'll be checking that area closely! Bye you two! See you next week." I tried to sound cheery.

I strode out purposefully. Sally had made me promise to come to her place for a debriefing and to collaborate on the memo for the lawyer's files.