All Comments on 'Babysitting Again'

by Flynn77

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
skip.69skip.69about 18 years ago
Great

Even surpasses your previous babysitting story. Keep it up (or, I suspect that you did keep it up when you were babysitting. Can I arrange to meet Heather, some time, too?)

Looking forward to another follow-up, if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More

It may not be realistic but it would have been better with more outright fucking

Snow SnakeSnow Snakeabout 18 years ago
Another hot one from Flynn77

This is another great story from you, and I hope you'll give us many more. The spelling and punctuation could use a clean-up, but you have great stories and tell them well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW, Just WOW!!

these are some of the best stories, I greatly appreciate them, thank you so much, looking forward to more if its at all possible!!!

i cant even explain why they are so great, but they are!

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051almost 18 years ago
Hot Style!

I was on the edge of my seat hoping he would get to one of the girls. But I think your ending was better. Great job of sensual storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it

I loved the story but how come Mandy got to suck you and Heather didn't?

zex95966zex95966almost 16 years ago
excellent.

I loved it. I liked Sophie the best. find her again and write about it for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Could you post a link to the first story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the Hottest

I imagine Heather as one of the hottest teens on Literotica. Her wide-eyed innocence with smokin hot body is the best. Why can't I find the original story when Heather catches the babysitter and girlfriend doing it?

FreddiemcFreddiemcover 2 years ago

What ever happed to Sophi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an excellent writer! Kept me interested through the whole story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous