All Comments on 'Bachelor Party'

by EmiTsuruta

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best Emi story yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is the best yet by a mile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice job - you are moving your stories from tantalizing to hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe one day people will use the ENF tag for when the NF described in the story is, you know, E, instead of the opposite...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was fantastic! I love your stories!!!! I would love it if you'd right alternate versions of your stories so we could read both.

Something like:

I saw that one of their friends showed up while I was on the table. He was much scrawnier than the rest. He seemed to beg his friend sitting at the end to make room for him but eventually he slid over just a few inches. He was wearing a baseball cap, baggy hoodie and sweatpants. The song changed, so I climbed down off the table. As I got off the table, I straddled the guest of honor. I could feel a large hard lump on his lap that seemed to nestle nicely in my hello kitty.

Minori looked worried, but Jeff told Ben to stop being so shy, and touch me. Ben ever so slowly put his hands on my hips, and pulled me back into him, letting me feel the size of his erection. Oh shoot. Don't do that. That's just making things worse.

I covered my face with my hands, as he pulled me along his length dry humping me through his trousers. I couldn't control my feelings anymore. His dick was rubbing up against my pleasure zone, getting me even more excited. I tried to steady myself against the arms of the chair, but everyone could see I was writhing around in sweet torment. I was going to come in front of all these people, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I wanted to kiss the groom but instead turned around to hopefully control some of my urges as I wasn’t completely broken up with Ryosuke and I didn’t want to be cheater even if he deserved it. We were in a strange place. I went into his restaurant and caught him getting a shoulder rub from that whore waitress. He looked up looking guilty, but I haven’t taken a call from him in 3 weeks.

When I looked around at the table, I was shocked that the newest person was Rysoke! (I found out later that Minori had texted him where we were at so he could talk things out with me. I was like a deer caught in headlights. I didn’t know what to do, I was still soaking wet and turned on but I didn’t know if I should run or let him watch what he pushed me to do.

Ben grabbed my breasts with one arm, and extended his fingers down, gently probing around trying to find my hello kitty. I tried to stand up, and get away, but Jeff was motioning for me to stay. Minori got up probably hoping to rescue me, but Jeff was in the way, blocking her path. Ben had found my joystick and was playing it for all he was worth. I tried to hold back. I honestly did, but it was just too much.

I could feel the beginning of an orgasm. Ryosuke must have seen the signs as he extended his free hand for me to hold. I gripped on to it and looked him straight in the eye as I had the most intense and longest orgasm of my life. I was embarrassed and wanted to look away, but he looked directly back at me, and I could tell he was enjoying the show. He wanted this to happen! As I slowly stopped convulsing, I could hear the cheers from the crowd – they must have somehow sensed what had happed. I could feel that I had completely soaked Ben’s pants, but he didn’t seem to mind.

As I lifted my bottom up, Ron strong rough hands grab my buns with a strong grip and pushed me back down on his groin. I had never felt like had so little control or so excited. As he grabbed each cheek, I felt his thumb graze my sphincter. I jumped as not even Ryosuke had ever touched me there in all our years of dating. As he continued to maul my buns rubbing my pussy over his hard cock, I could feel another orgasm building. I could feel the very tip of his thumb now peeking into me. I think everyone around me could tell what was happening.

I’ve always been afraid to be penetrated there but for some reason I didn’t swat him away. I looked into Ryosuke’s eyes, almost pleading for it to stop but he just smiled as he rubbed his groin through his sweatpants pocket. I think he wanted to see things continue and even though I had just cum, I wanted some penetration of any kind. It was like I just ate a huge meal but still wanted chocolate ice cream for dessert. I could feel Ron’s thumb begin to apply pressure as I braced for another orgasm.

I guess things were kind of getting out of control. Guys were pushing and shoving, trying to get a better look at me. Minori finally managed to make it through the crowd to me. For some reason I was angry at her even though she saved me from letting things go to far.

"Here. We'd better go," she said taking my hand.

"Here. I need my clothes, my boots at least. Can you find them?"

Ryosuke didn’t even say anything to us, he just headed straight for the bathroom. He somehow managed to spill something on the front of his sweatpants and must have been too embarrassed to have us see him like that.

tnguyen25tnguyen25about 1 year ago

Great story! Definitely getting hotter!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You should have had Minori and Nao strip along with Emi.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

very nice story. please ignore the comments urging you to rewrite it; it's fine the way you wrote it. i love it when my GF, now wife, for no prior reason, decides to strip off in a bar. i never know if or when it's going to happen, but i always know it could happen. especially if she orgasms for the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I prefer the stories like this where Emi is naked with guys that have some sort of sex with her. Love that she enjoys it, I love when she pushes back her boundaries. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous