Back to School Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
980 Followers

"I wouldn't say I REALLY know her, just met her for the first time last week, actually," I replied, straightening my back.

After a long pause, which included some mutual wine tasting, the sexy blonde must have needed to further explain her relationship. "We know about her tendencies. I mean she's never tried much with me, but..."

"So, you think she's a lesbian?" I blurted out.

"A lesbian! Oh no... I mean... maybe. I don't know that for sure. Why, have you heard something?" Elisabeth balked, perhaps not wanting to know too much.

"Hey, don't get me wrong. I think she's just an outwardly affectionate person. Some people can take that the wrong way, I suppose." I opted not to be the one to cast the first stone.

"Oh good, I see you two are taking care of each other," Sandra surprised us.

"Hope you don't mind Sandy," Elisabeth called her hostess by a previously unused nickname.

Sandra's eyes shot me a quick glare. "No, no, it's a party, darn it. Let me get us another bottle, Liz."

The professor's wife brought a tall, already opened bottle of wine to the long coffee table in front of us. "Marge and Dave couldn't stay --babysitter problems, or some bullshit. So, it's just the six of us," Sandra explained, while she poured us each a glass from the new bottle. "So what did you think of Bill's little peepshow?" Sandy pointed her question directly at Elisabeth.

The busty blonde feigned a blush, took a long drink, and said something inconsequential about the professor's latest play toy. Recalling the last time Sandy poured me a glass of something, I made some feeble excuse about needing to find my husband.

Our hostess handed me a full glass, as I got to my feet. "I believe the guys are in Bill's study down the hall." She confidentially half-whispered, before taking a seat next to Elisabeth on the couch.

"Thanks, I'll just check and be right back," I smiled at the younger blonde, as she took another long swig from a fancy wine glass.

At the end of a long hall, the sounds of deep voices led me to the right door. I silently stepped in to see all three guys standing in a corner of the large room with their backs to me. "Hi Barb, whatcha doin, checking up on me?" Donny snickered, without turning to recognize my presence.

"Yeah... well, I..." I stopped, wondering how he already knew what I was up to.

It wasn't until I came closer to their huddle; I saw the source of their concentration. Four separate wall-mounted TV monitors caught my attention. Viewing the far right monitor, I noticed Sandy and Elisabeth on the screen.

So many things made instant sense in that defining moment. This was Professor Voyeur's command central. His own secret perverted bunker, and he was sharing all its bells and whistles with these two perverts-in-waiting. Not knowing whether to immediately take offense at being surreptitiously viewed, I decided to lay back and discover how extensive and objectionable this all was.

"So, here's where it all happens," I stated, unconsciously taking a drink of possibly tainted wine to relax.

"Hi Honey! See I told you I'd keep an eye on you at the party, and I'm keeping my promise," Donny laughed.

"That's funny--HA! I think I understand the professor's interest in all of this, but what's with you two perverts?"

"Hey Barb, I resemble that remark!" Mark winked, knowing full well how overused that pun is. Whatever they were drinking was doing its job. That was painfully obvious.

My hubby and Bill were content on watching the current homemade sitcom starring Sandra and Elisabeth. Mark broke from the pack, enough to let me squeeze in between him and Donny. Taking another casual sip of wine, I found myself strangely attracted to their new pastime.

"Oh yeah, she's quite friendly. We had a great time the other day." Sandy's voice came over the surround speaker system.

"That wasn't her in the peep show was it? Asked the blonde, downing the rest of her wine.

"Oh yeah it was. It looked like she "enjoyed" herself in there!" Sandy noted, and rushed to refill the blonde's glass.

"So, did you?" Mark snuggled close to me and whispered.

"Did I what?" I shot back, feeling his hand on my back.

"Did you enjoy the peepshow?"

"Hmph, YOU'LL never know." I was taken back by the inference.

"Yeah, she did! Come on Honey and admit it. You loved every inch of it," Donny submitted, never tearing his gaze from the screen.

"Oh shut up. I'm sure the good professor here enjoyed it, didn't you professor? Or did everybody get to enjoy it!" I yelled, before taking the last of my wine.

"Don't get upset Barb. It's all in fun, don't ya know," quipped Bill.

"Yeah fun for you; you twisted, perverted Peeping Tom!" I ranted and threw my empty wine glass, shattering it against the floor.

"Hey, hey, Barb. This isn't like you," started Donny. "Geez, you've had an audience before, and even relished it on occasion." Crossing my arms, I continued to pout.

"I know this guy is a little different. But I think he's pretty harmless. He just likes to watch." Donny took me aside, rubbing my folded arms.

"Well, he could have at least warned us or something," I said.

"That's not what's really bothering you, now is it?" My hubby reasoned, applying some soothing forehead kisses.

"I guess not. It's just..." I relented.

"Just that the guy didn't react to you like most guys do--right?"

I slowly nodded.

"You like it better when somebody like Mark here reacted to you in the peepshow, didn't you?" Donny stated, out of the blue.

"Mark! You mean it was his..."

"Sure, that's really no mystery. Come on, it's just simple deduction. It had to be him. Go on Man; tell her it was you," Donny directed his statement to the tall blonde teacher.

Mark's red face and rolling eyes told me Donny's assumption was right on. "But Mark, you and Elisabeth are frigging newlyweds, how could you?" I barked, with just an edge of a smile.

"I suppose there's no honor among thieves or guys with boob fixations, sorry," Mark shrugged.

"Hey, you needn't apologize to me, but that sweet wife of yours..."

"Hmm yes, she is a sweetheart... and warm... and sexy... and perhaps busy, at the moment," Mark said as he pointed to the screen.

Following his direction, we turned to eavesdrop on the two women in the living room. Although the sound was barely audible, the action spoke louder than words. Sandy had already disposed of Elisabeth's blouse, and looked like she was zeroing in for the kill.

My first inclination was to charge out of the study and warn Mark's young wife, but I found myself strangely attracted to viewing Sandy's art of seduction. She assuredly was quite talented at seducing women. Elisabeth's quiet beauty, charm, and that incredible body made the scene that much more captivating. The longer I ogled the two of them, and treated myself to my first taste of voyeurism, the harder it was to leave.

"Incredible, isn't she?" Mark noted proudly, sliding his hand gently up my arm.

I nodded, as Sandy's fingers adeptly lowered the blonde's bra straps and kissed her cleavage.

"Hope this doesn't upset you Mark, but your wife has one hot fucking body!" Donny proclaimed, noticeably shuffling from one leg to the other, to hide his emerging hardon.

"Hey Man, no offense taken. She is hot... but, I'd say we're both rather spoiled," Mark observed, lowering one of the spaghetti straps on my top.

"What do you think, Baby? We are pretty spoiled, aren't we?" My hubby posed, before casually letting my other strap down.

Like being shot with a tranquilizer dart, I stood frozen, with my eyes fixed on the screen. I knew the devious brunette must have spiked Elisabeth's wine, seeing how easy the blonde was submitting to her advances. By now, Sandy had undressed her victim down to her panties. My lips went dry. Had she spiked my wine as well?

A white mass of hair suddenly cut into my line of sight. "I'm sorry Barbara. It was never my intent to deceive you. Well, at least not today," added the professor, standing in front of the three of us.

Readjusting my focus to include his face, I accepted a new glass of freshly poured wine. "Can you folks ever forgive me for my peculiar fetish?"

"Hey Professor, to each his own. You just need to be more up front with Barb, ya know," Donny instructed.

When I nodded in agreement, Grant leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I promise, from now on, I will ask permission," he whispered.

I realized that was the first time Professor Voyeur had actually kissed any part of me. "Well, that's a major step forward," I smiled. He blushed, and excused himself from blocking my view.

"You know, you're more than welcome to join the ladies, if you like? I can see you're enjoying yourself," Grant offered, before taking his place behind a long desk. By all appearances, that was his command center for surveillance and who-knows-what sort of vile things.

With my eyes now accustomed to the low light, I scanned the room and spied a long, dark leather couch. Backing away from Donny and Mark, I plopped down on the couch. "No, I'm pretty comfortable here, if you don't mind. Unless you guys wanna get rid of me..." I added, and stretched out to raise my feet to the couch. I took a drink of wine and looked for a place to sit it down. Mark and Donny were quick to join me on the couch and pull up an end table.

"Now why would we ever want to get rid of you, Baby," Donny patronized, while Mark took off my sandals to give me a foot massage.

"Mmm, that feels good. Donny, you need to take some lessons," I noted, taking only an occasional glance at the girls' monitor.

"I'd be happy to Honey. I just always seem to get stopped somewhere in between," Donny answered; letting his hands caress my neck and shoulders.

Leaning forward to sit up straight, I pulled my top up over my head. "Is this where you get stopped?" I winked and brought his hands to fondle my bra-covered double-d's.

"Yep, that's one of my favorite stopovers," Donny smiled, and leaned down to lick and kiss each mound pouting to break free.

"Mmmm, you'd better watch your buddy down there; he might creep up and find another stopover," I warned, sensing Mark's hands edging their way up my legs.

Grant must have been in voyeur heaven, watching the two ladies on screen, while the three of us got it on. To heighten the scene, he turned up the volume on their monitor. The sexiest female whimpers and moans filled the room. I edged my hand under Donny, down my torso, to unbuckle my jeans.

As Donny brought his face up to kiss me, his hands sneaked around to undo my bra clasp. Raising my arms to encircle his head, he pulled my bra off. Feeling Mark's warm touch inching up my thighs, I reacted by intensifying my kiss with hubby. Lost in a recently familiar freewheeling desire to be touched and caressed, I forced Donny's lips from mine. I pushed his head down my chest. He followed my lead; undid my jeans and slid them and my panties off in one quick maneuver. Spreading my legs wide, I forced his head between them.

That's when I got a nice long look at a shirtless Mark standing at the far end of the couch. While Donny's familiar tongue tracked its sweet way from one of my thighs to the next, I watched the tall blonde peel down his shorts. The sight of Mark's full erection, coupled with Donny's expert technique, was enough to send a delicious twinge straight through me. Arching my back, my hands fondled both of my meaty globes for Mark's pleasure.

"See anything you might like?" I offered.

Stepping out of his shorts, he came to the other end of the couch, cock in hand. I happened to take a quick peek off to the side. The white-haired professor had already mounted a video camera on a tripod. In the midst of adjusting the settings, he glanced over at me. Our eyes locked. He gave me a quizzical nod, begging for my approval. I returned a sly smile.

With my hubby's tongue well on its way to thrilling me, and gazing up at Mark's impending offering, along with the professor's camera trained on us, a strange inspiration captivated me. "Why don't you join us, Bill? Yeah, put that camera shit away and come here a second." I more or less commanded.

My two couch suitors, not knowing quite what I was up to, looked at me with an audacity to try anything. I relished that fact, as our voyeur host came closer to the head of the couch. With all three men leering down at me from above, I began a slow sensuous writhe and grind show for them. Donny and Mark were already stripped clean and each flogging a pair of impressive hardons. Bill stood shyly between them, only occasionally readjusting his covered package.

"Just wondered what being a voyeur feels like," I said directing self-conscious Bill to join his compatriots. "Hmm, this is kinda fun," I simmered, as the professor finally stepped out of his shorts. It seemed, once he realized all the focus was on me, he was quick to join in.

At first tempting them with pseudo attempts at pleasing myself, their positive reactions and growing cocks transported me to a calculated, full-out masturbation. I was in total control of them, while losing my own inhibitions. Grappling my boobs with one hand, I three-finger fucked my pussy with the other. I was soon on the edge of a sweet self-induced orgasm. I wondered how long they could sustain the distance between us, before unbridled lust would demand a more hands-on appreciation. Hell, I wondered the same thing of myself, for that matter.

Edging themselves closer to me, probing hands seemed to reach out from everywhere to fondle me. "No, NO, I just want to watch and BE watched!" I instructed, between orgasmic waves. Trading a deep, all knowing leer with Bill, I was able to visualize for the first time where he was coming from. For me, such a feeling could never replace the joy of physically having someone, however the control aspect was alluring.

Per-cum flew above me and rained like tiny glycerin droplets on my boobs, belly, and face. Each guy employed his own specific technique when it came to masturbation. It was a remarkable three-ring delight, and I was the proud ringmaster. Sensing the sheer joy of witnessing and wearing the remnants of multiple mini-explosions, I arched my back, spread my leg, and urged them on.

****************

A Rear Ended Revenge

"Gosh Barb, can't leave you alone for even a few minutes, can I?" interrupted Sandy's voice from out of nowhere.

Suddenly it was over. My dreamy sperm shower was instantly halted. Obviously jealous at all attention focused on me, Sandy quickly ripped off her dress. She blatantly rubbed her naked skinny self against Donny and Mark, as she positioned herself in front of the couch.

"Hmm, such wonderfully productive cocks, just begging to be serviced! I'm ashamed of you Barb," she stated, taking my husband's dripping tool and Mark's proud hardon in each hand.

When she knelt and began switch-sucking each of them, I suddenly realized two things: my show was over, and although Sandy had tendencies, she was most definitely NOT a lesbian. Feeling rather dejected, I gathered up my clothes and headed over to the wall of monitors to dress.

After pulling my panties back on, I glanced up at a now vacant monitor where Sandy and Elisabeth had been. I stuffed my melons back into my bra and felt a light touch on my back, when I reached back to fix the clasp.

"Please don't feel like you need to run off, Barb." I heard Bill whisper over the slurping sounds of his wife orally administering to her male guests.

Before he had a chance to get away, I swerved around and grabbed hold of his exposed cock. He froze. "Why professor, does that mean you're finally ready to fuck me?" I asked squeezing his fading erection.

"I... I can't," he replied, nervously trying to back away. I tightened my grip. Dropping to my knees, I deliberately pulled his limp dick into my mouth. I gripped the base of his shy tool with one hand and stroked his balls with the other, before reinserting his cock for some hard sucking.

Letting his growing slinky plop from my mouth, I directed my eyes directly to his. "Is it you can't, or you won't?" I remarked and slung his meat back into my mouth. His gentle, however tentative pats on my head told me I was making progress. That and the hardon forming in my mouth were convincing signs I had broken through his fetish barrier.

When I tasted the telltale release of precum, I stopped sucking. Keeping a tight grip on his stiff 6-incher, I stood up. The sight of unbelievable excitement in his face was a pleasure to behold. Tugging on his renewed manhood, I licked his lips.

"So Professor, what will it be? Tits, pussy, blowjob, or how about fucking my tight ass?" I smiled. His smiling non-committal reaction hardly dissuaded me. "Okay, up the ass it is," I decided, and swung back around to bend over. Spreading my legs, I quickly lubricated my asshole from my drenched pussy, and felt his cock slide down my crack. "That's it Professor, put it in," I commanded, while pulling my panties aside.

Feeling the pressure from his slender cock entering my tight hole made my ass cheeks flutter. His weathered hands and prying fingers spreading my cheeks was unexpected, but delightfully reassuring.

"My God, what a splendid ass you have," he blurted out, while he inched more and more of his boner past my sphincter and into my forbidden canal.

"So glad you approve; now how about a nice fucking?" I suggested, squeezing my ass tight.

The sight of the professed voyeur humping my ass would have been sordid enough, if it hadn't been for the seamy threesome on the couch. My husband was the bottom slice of a Sandy sandwich, with his cock (no doubt) buried in her asshole. Mark's larger frame all but obscured petite Sandy in between the two men. Watching Mark's fine ass rhythmically tightening with each deep thrust made me suddenly jealous. If it hadn't been for that scheming skinny little bitch, that would have been me getting a double dose of those love rockets.

As so often happens, at least with yours truly, my jealousy started hatching an equally appropriate scheme to get back at the flat-chested hostess. Leaning forward to accept more of the professor's cock, a realization came over me. I was most likely in an enviable position that Sandy (or any other female, for that matter) hadn't been treated to in quite some time--perhaps years.

"OH GOD BILL; your cock feels SO good fucking my ass!" I stated, loud enough for the whole room. "Is it good for you, Baby?" I begged, while seductively reaching back to pry my cheeks further apart.

"God YES, it feels INCREDIBLE!" He returned, stepping up his pace. Glancing up after that remark, I saw Mark had turned to catch a glimpse of us. The sight of us gathered enough of his attention to halt production of the Sandy sandwich.

"That's it Baby. Mmmm, ream me out with that hard COCK!" I implored, as my left hand reached between my thighs to pleasure my dripping pussy. Catching another furtive glance at the quiet threesome on the couch, I was treated to the lovely sight of our now motionless and captive audience.

Mark's body, turned even more towards us, revealed his meaty rigid cock barely penetrating Sandy's love hole. It wouldn't require much to totally win him over. With the professor's less than formidable morsel powering into my asshole, I leaned up and back, just enough to grasp my swinging mounds with my right hand. Almost simultaneously, Mark took hold of his proud monster and retreated from any further attempts at satisfying Sandy. He plopped himself down on the edge of the couch, and was content to enjoy the show and masturbate his luscious cock. Pinching a hard nipple, I gave him a quick wink and let my tongue slowly trace the outline of my painted lips.

Now it was time to focus my attention on the conniving bitch still trying to fuck my husband. I say trying, because it appeared that hubby's waning erection had plopped from Sandy's butt, when Mark rather abruptly pulled out of her pussy. When she crawled off Donny, to make a pseudo attempt at sucking his cock back to a size capable for fucking, I knew I had only won that battle. Now it was time to win the war.

Barb36D
Barb36D
980 Followers