Back to School Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her labored breathing became increasingly rapid, as my own adrenalin shifted into high gear. "MORE... oh God, I need to be FUCKED!" Her wet strawberry locks whipped my face.

Holding on for the ride, I grabbed a clump of her hair to yank her head back once more. "What do you want, Baby? You like those hard cocks, don't you Honey?" I whispered into her mouth, while my hubby's interrupting cock jutted in between our lips.

Her plaintive eyes and pained expression of ultimate frenzied anticipation seem to thrive on sucking his cock and my tongue. "More... OH GOD, I need m-MORE! FUCK ME!" She screamed. Whatever sweet, tender nature she was accustomed to exuding was gone. As she voraciously tried to feed on the two of us, her entire persona did a 180. Sweat, saliva, and precum covered our faces and shoulders, while Donny's rod deliberately slapped and tormented our lips and tongues. Letting go of my hold on her head, I gripped Donny's eight-incher. We took turns quick-sucking and deep-throating him, until I was sure he was ready to pop.

"Oh SHIT! I can't stand it! I'm COMING!" Mark's deep voice echoed, as I felt his entire body stiffen under me.

Mark's cock emptied into Liz's pussy, sending her into a full-blown orgasm. Shaking and twisting her head wildly, her huge boobs slapped hard against mine. She continued to ride her lover's meat, even harder than before. Donny took hold of his hot throbber. Pumping it frantically, his one-eyed beauty swelled and shot forth a few sizable globs of white lava. I caught most of his cum in my mouth, before he turned and slapped Liz's mouth with his spewing cockhead.

"OH GAWDDD!" Donny yelled, when Liz's mouth opened to swallow his entire slippery dick. Moaning for more, she totally drained him. Liz completed her job on Donny and gave me a wet, gooey smile.

"Mmmm, that was rather tasty," Liz remarked, as she started to separate her luscious chest from mine.

Quick as a wink, I reached behind her head to draw her to a kiss. However reluctant she was to kiss me originally, her opening mouth on mine indicated a distinct change of mind. Parting my lips, I released hubby's entire load into her mouth. Not knowing what to expect, my eyes opened wide, when her tongue circled mine. I felt her touch on my chest and dropped my hand to her tits, as my husband's cum surged and flowed from our lips.

"Damn, you two are so fucking hot!" Donny announced, as we scooped up streams of recycled cum to gloss each other's tits. Mark whole-heartedly agreed.

****************

Dénouement

Donny was correct in his assumption. We were hot, and still are, if I do say so. We still get together with Mark and Liz on rare occasions. Fortunately, I can't say the same for Professor Voyeur and his goofy wife. Mark mentioned once that Bill confided that he was indebted to us for helping him and Sandy get back together. I always kind of figured that was a contributing reason why I got an "A" in PSY 101.