Back To The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
465 Followers

The older gentleman moved his way to Emily's side but stood silently for a few minutes, finally he spoke to Emily, "So, are you going to give your husband and us the pleasure of watching you in there too?"

Emily had to look up in response to the man's question due to his height, which was a good seven inches taller than her. He had a slender build and had the look and demeanor of a professional of some sort. He was good looking for a man his age.

Emily smiled from his question and said, "It looks like it might be fun!"

The four of us were now standing around her and we all smiled after hearing what she said, visions of her in the room likely running through the three men's minds. In an attempt to encourage her, the older man soon said, "You're a very lovely woman. I think you would have a very happy audience out here if you were to venture in there. Our wives are in there too and we know for sure that they would love to see you in there as much as we would!"

Emily smiled, almost embarrassed from the compliment, then said, "So, you guy's would like to see me full around with your wives, huh?" I could tell from the look on her face that she was getting a rush from the attention she was now getting, it put her in the mood to tease.

A "Yes!" and "Definitely" were some of the statements immediately heard from the three men. All of them were polite but it was difficult for them to avoid looking at her body with a lustful expression as they spoke.

"So, if you don't mind me being so bold, have you ever actually been with another woman before?" The older man asked.

Emily smiled coyly and said, "Yeah!" She paused a few seconds to add effect when she said, "But, I prefer men a lot more. When I have sex, I need a guy's penis inside me!!"

Sighs were easily heard from the men, myself included. After a brief pause--likely imagining Emily doing exactly what she truly preferred--they introduced themselves and we all partook in some cordial small talk for a few minutes, the conversation initially focused on everyone's experience here at the club. We learned that they all had been coming to the club for over a year with their wives but the couples usually went "their separate ways", their wives preferring the company of other women which left them all to "fend for themselves."

Emily and I were honest and told them that we were new to this, this only being our second time, although we never bothered to correct that we weren't actually married. We then explained how I loved to watch "my wife" have sex with other people and then told them about our experience the week before here at the club. After hearing the details, you could see on each man's face that they were jealous from not being present that night themselves. You could also tell they were getting excited as visions of what we said ran through there minds.

Eventually, the men started asking specific questions about what transpired the week before to feed their growing arousal. The frank conversation among us was quickly causing the air within the small group to become electric, Emily's face was soon becoming flushed a little redder; the sense of being desired, or wanting to be watched was exciting to her.

As their arousal build, it was obvious what the men were looking for and it was finally brought out in the open when one of the younger men spoke. He was about 5' 9" and just a tad overweight, typical of a man his age. Despite the added weight, he wasn't 'ugly'. His growing desire to get down to business came out when he said, "I don't want to freak you out but after hearing what you have been telling us, I would love to see you in some form, some way! Be it with your husband, or whatever! You really are a beautiful women!!"

Emily was now very turned-on. Between the couple's show downstairs and the sight of people openly having sex around her, added with the knowledge of now being desired by several different men at the same time, her hunger to play was increasing by the second. With her hormone levels running high, I knew she had started a stimulating game of seduction when she asked the men with a serious yet playful tone, "So, tell me!" She looked at each man individually as she continued, "Be honest!! What is it you would like to see?"

Each of them swallowed heavily, they all knew what her question fully meant. Paul, the man who was slightly overweight said, "As honest as we want?"

Emily immediately reaffirmed, "Yeah!! As honest as you want!"

Paul then said, "Like I said earlier! I would love to see your body--naked! Completely naked!! I would love to see you touch yourself, too!!"

Hearing him, she smiled shyly then looked at David.

David was the quiet one. He was about 5'7" and had an athletic build. He had a look that most women found "cute". He looked nervous but forced himself to say, "I'd like to see your body too, but I'd love to see somebody going down on you!" He smiled shyly himself when finished.

Standing next to her, I could tell her breathing was becoming quicker. She then looked at the older gentleman, Stephen. As he demonstrated earlier, he was once again very bold and said, "I don't want to sound crude but I would love to see the look on your face as you were fucking somebody! After what you told us happen here last weekend, I have no doubt you could tear any one of us here to pieces!!"

There was now a few moments of silence, each of the men allowing Emily to absorb what they had told her. Each of them looked guarded, afraid she might decide to run away. As we sat there, I was dying to know what was going through her mind; I knew she was contemplating what she was going to do. Just the thought of her thinking about fulfilling these stranger's requests was driving me crazy. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.

After a few seconds she said, "If I let you guy's see me, do you all promise to be nice?"

"Of course we would!!" Stephen said. He wanted to make her as comfortable as possible, still fearful she might change her mind he said, "We would only go as far as you would want it too!!"

After a few more seconds, she said almost nervously, "Is there a place somewhere where we could go that's private?"

All the men smiled broadly, each with a look of 'I can't believe this is happening!' on their face. Stephen than said, "Please, following me!"

I didn't say anything to Emily as I put my hand around her waist as we followed the three men through some hallways, I didn't want to ruin the mood with idle conversation. As I held her, I could feel her nervousness. I knew she was excited but I didn't know how far she was willing to go which made our situation even more arousing--for all of us!

The three men ahead of us soon came to a doorway, stopped to look back to make sure we were still there, then stood back to allow Emily and I to enter first. When we stepped in the room, the men followed and Stephen closed the door behind him. He then slid something on the door, which I assumed was for an occupied indicator on the door.

The room was about the size of an average master bedroom. A queen size bed was directly in the middle and to each side of it were carpeted steps going up into the wall, designed specifically for seating of an audience. Two chairs were present at the corner of each bed, each placed against the wall next to the steps where they ended, the steps matching the length of the bed.

After entering the room, we all stood near the end of the bed. Quickly, I took the seat on the right in an effort to cue the other's to follow my lead. I was successful when David took the chair on the left, Stephen and Paul sat on opposite ends of the bed. Emily was left alone, standing in front of the four of us with an anxious yet sexually charged look on her face.

As she stood, Stephen suddenly showed his ever increasing boldness when he spoke to her, "Emily, would you prefer to do things on your own, or do you want us to make requests or tell you what to do?"

Emily smiled shyly but I sensed she liked the question. With a lightly shaking voice, she said, "What to you all want me to do?"

Stephen now took control of the room and said, "Emily, why don't you start by taking off your shirt and pants for us, but nothing else!!"

Emily looked almost innocent as she looked at him. Then, as if she were following Stephen by command, she moved her hands to her chest. As she looked down, she slowly started to use her fingers to unbutton her shirt, intentionally moving slowly not only to tease them but herself as well. After finally undoing the last button, her fingers rode up the now separated cloth; then, as she looked up at the three men she gently removed her shirt, exposing her white lacy bra to them. Every man smiled as she slightly extended her arm and let the shirt drop to the floor.

Moving slowly once again, her hands met at the middle of her waist. As we all watched closely, she unsnapped the single button and pulled down the zipper, both actions easily heard by us all as we watched in hungry silence. She then softly moved her hips side-to-side in a teasing fashion, slowly removing her tight slacks, exposing the soft skin of her legs to us as she inched her way down. After kicking off her shoes, she stepped out of her slacks now lying on the floor. As she looked up, I could see that she was taking quick, shallow breaths from her still building arousal.

"Are you doing okay?" Stephen asked her.

"Um, hmm!" Emily replied, saying nothing else.

"Good!" Stephen paused before continuing, "Why don't come sit on the bed!" He motioned with his right hand for her to sit between himself and Paul.

Again, following his instructions, she walked to the edge of the bed then turned and sat down. As she moved, she looked as if she were a frightened virgin, which had a strange way of making this simple motion highly erotic. As she sat, Stephen and Paul each shifted so they could see her more comfortably. David and I could still see Emily clearly where we sat in our chairs.

"You look lovely!" Stephen now said to her. David and Paul shook their heads in agreement as Stephen spoke again, "Take your socks off for us."

Emily did as she was asked.

"You have cute feet!" Stephen said, admiring her cute, painted little toes.

After sitting for several more seconds, admiring her youthful body, Stephen boldly ran the tips of his fingers down the length of Emily's upper arm. As he did this, he said to her, "You have such soft skin!" A hint of shakiness was in his voice as he spoke; the way men do when they are very turned-on.

His touch caused her to turn instantly and look at him, but she never pulled back, their eyes locked as he spoke. She allowed him to caress her skin for several seconds, a pleasing look on his face. After enjoying the feel of her, he made his next request, "Please take off your bra for us?"

Without acknowledging Paul or David and moving very slowly, she slipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders, never breaking eye contact with Stephen as he watched. With her breasts still covered, she reached back and unsnapped her bra but moved her hand in front of her to hold it in place. She then sat there, still staring at Stephen, obvious to the rest of us that a sexual chemistry was now brewing between them. As they continued to stare at each other, she brought her second hand to her breasts. And then, very slowly, she lowered her bra, fully exposing herself to the men in the room.

When the three saw her, an audible sigh could be heard from them all. Stephen swallowed heavily once again, his eyes leaving hers to admire her. Paul and David both moved to adjust themselves from the sudden restlessness caused by seeing her exposed breasts. All three men knew from experience that her breasts were natural and firm just by looking at them. They also knew that her small, pink nipples were the type that would harden when stimulated, something they each now desperately wanted to do.

But, before an attempt could be made to fulfill this temptation, Stephen took control once again. He stood up then moved to the second step next to the bed. Paul seeing this soon followed his action and did the same on the opposite side. As Emily watched them move, David followed as well, sitting next to Paul. I stayed seated in the chair.

As soon as the three men settled, Stephen made his next command, "Emily, please move to the middle of the bed and lay on your back!!"

Without saying a word, Emily turned, her face starting to turn red once again. She then proceeded to play with them when she walked on her hands and knees slowly to the middle of the bed, moving sexily as she did. Once again, Paul and David moved restlessly as they watched. She then stopped and lay on her back as Stephen requested. I knew from the look on her face that she was almost in a trance and was enjoying being told what to do.

Before Emily could make herself comfortable, Stephen spoke again, "Now close your eyes!"

Emily made herself comfortable and did as he asked.

"Now touch yourself for us! Make yourself feel good!" Stephen said, his voice deep with lust.

With her breasts rising with each quick breath, she started to run the tips of her fingers over her upper body. All of us watched mesmerized as she caressed her own skin, all of us wishing we could be touching her ourselves. She took her time, spending several minutes running her fingers over her stomach and breasts, intentionally avoiding her nipples. Her body moved softly as she continued her self-caress. It wasn't long until the three men began touching themselves through their pants as they watched.

Soon, Stephen became bolder, "I want to see you touch yourself lower!!"

Her building arousal caused her to immediately follow his command, her bare feet coming together as her knees fell far apart. She then caressed her inner thighs for what were excruciating yet highly pleasurable minutes for the three men until she finally started to touch her most intimate area. Initially, she touched herself over her silk panties to tease herself—the men too—until she finally slipped her right hand underneath them and began rubbing her finger in a circular motion, obvious to the men that she was now rubbing her clitoris.

Emily was now grinding her body as she pleased herself, soft moans escaping her lips. I had no doubt as I watched that she was getting as much pleasure from her finger as she was from the fact that she was doing this in front of a captive audience, an audience that was now rubbing themselves heavily.

Stephen looked intoxicated when he said, "Emily, take of your panties!! I want to see your pussy!! I want to see you put your fingers inside!!"

Without hesitation, Emily slid her fingers into the waistband of her panties, raised her hips and quickly slid them off which caused her to now be completely naked in a room with four, fully clothed men. After throwing the panties to the side she brought her feet together once again, spreading her legs, which now fully exposed the pink lips of her vagina to the wide-eyed men.

Shaking from being watched, she then slid the fingers of her left hand through her golden pubic hair until she reached her sensitive clitoris and started rubbing herself. At the same time, her right hand slipped down between her legs and we watched as she slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. As she felt her own fingers stimulate herself, she took a deep breath then let out a long moan as a pleasing wave of pleasure shot through her. She continued for several minutes, her lower body grinding into her fingers, the three men enraptured as they listened to her softly moan.

As she continued touching herself, Stephen was being overcome with lust when he broke the silence. "Emily, would you mind if we touched ourselves as we watch you?"

Not stopping her masturbation, she drunkenly opened her eyes as she looked up and shook her head, silently telling him that she didn't mind. Then, she closed her eyes again, excited knowing that these men were going to touch themselves from their arousal by simply watching her.

Seconds after receiving permission to take the intimacy in the room a little further, three pairs of pants were zipped or snapped open. Then, just as quickly, the three men kicked off their shoes and pulled down their pants, three fully erect penises popping free. As the three men started stroking themselves at various intervals, they eventually removed the rest of their clothing, which left only myself a clothed person in the room.

As they continued watching Emily play with her wet pussy, they each leaned back and started to increase the intensity of their masturbation as they watched intently. Everyone one of them had a mask of lust on their face, their jaws hanging open, almost salivating from the sight of such a beautiful woman, willingly masturbating for them.

After a couple minutes of being watched, Emily soon lightly opened her eyes and peaked to both sides of her. The sight of three men watching her as they stroked themselves, coupled with the sensation she was giving herself, it wasn't long until Emily started to take in deep, shallow breaths. Then, after a few more seconds, she closed her eyes as she arched her back, moaning loudly as an orgasm shot through her body. As the orgasm built in intensity, she pushed up on her feet as she lay on her back, grinding her fingers into her pussy as she moaned and gasped even louder.

As Stephen's eyes widened from such a beautifully erotic sight, he said with an excited, raised voice, "Yeah, sweetheart!! Make yourself cum for us!!!"

Emily continued fingering herself for a good thirty seconds until she eventually came down from her blissful orgasm. With her face now red and flushed, she took in deep breaths to recover, eventually caressing her upper body with her fingers to heighten the sensation of her tingling skin. After recovering a minute more, she closed her legs and slightly turned her body to the side, looking over at Stephen, smiling.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked.

Her smile turned to a grin, silently nodding her head telling him that she did.

"Good! You looked beautiful, too!!" He said with a serious tone.

Emily smiled shyly.

The three men had now slowed down from their enthused masturbation to touching themselves more to maintain an erection then pleasure. As they did this silently, their eyes continued to wander over her youthful body. All of them had an anxious look, hungry and hoping for more.

After spending a minute to study her--as if trying to read her mind--Stephen said cautiously but boldly, "So tell me Emily! Do you think I could get my wish and watch my friends play with you a little bit?"

Paul and David each looked up at Stephen, surprised looks on their faces. Just as quickly, they looked down at Emily, each half expecting to see her run out of the room.

She didn't.

From the look on her face, I knew from experience she wasn't finished. Playing innocent, she said, "You want to see your friends touching me?"

Stephen smiled, "Yeah!! I'd love to watch them touch you!" He paused a few seconds, then continued, his voice shaking, "I want to see your face when they do!! I want to see what you'll let them to do you!!" He swallowed heavily from what he said.

Hearing the question had the same effect on Emily, causing her to swallow heavily as well. She didn't move as she stared back at Stephen, a look of contemplation on her face. I knew she had already made the decision that she was going to let these men touch her, I just didn't know how far she was going to let it go. At that second, I didn't think she knew herself how far she would let it go either.

There were a few more seconds of anxious silence before Emily told them what they were dying to hear. As she looked at Stephen, she softly said, "If they promise to be nice…I'll let them!"

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
465 Followers