Back To The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In time, Paul finally reached his breaking point after all that transpired, announcing loudly, "Fuck!! I'm going to cum!!"

Hearing what he said, Emily released Stephen's hard cock from her mouth. As she turned and placed her head back down on the bed, she said to him, "I want to feel you squirt it over my ass!!"

With just a few more intense strokes inside her, he pulled out his cock just as he started to cum. Moving to a crouching position over her, he jerked strongly on his penis, watching as the white cum shot out of his cock, most of it landing directly in the middle of her ass.

When finished with his blissful orgasm, Paul fell away from her, watching with David and I as the cum started to pool then run down the crack of her ass, slowly oozing its way down towards her pussy. Because of the width of Paul's cock, her vagina was still forced opened which meant as the cum ran down towards her pussy, a large portion of his cum could be seen spilling directly into the hole, disappearing into the depths her pussy.

Emily remained still a few moments to enjoy the kinky feel the warmth Paul's semen made as it seeped into her body, then gave him a few seconds to help clean her with a towel. Then, when he was finished, she sat up on her knees and stared ahead at Stephen.

With her before him, Stephen moved to her stopping when his body met hers, both sitting up on their knees. Quickly, reaching behind her and gently tugging back on her hair, he kissed her hard, pushing his tongue into her mouth, their heads soon moving passionately side-to-side.

After spending a minute to enjoy the taste of her mouth, Stephen stopped his heated kiss, reaching down to squeeze her perfect little ass before lowering himself to enjoy the feel of her nipples as he played with them with his mouth. Tilting her head back as he stimulated her breasts, she reached down with her hands and began to stroke his massive cock once again, both softly moaning from the sensations they were giving each other. Eventually, after pleasing each other this way a few minutes, Stephen sat up and tasted her mouth one last time before picking her off the mattress and laid her gently down on her back.

As Emily spread her legs open for him, their eyes were locked in on each other, each with an intense look. Both knew instinctively from past experience that they were now just a few seconds away from what was going to be some intense and highly pleasurable sex, releasing the lust they had built between them throughout the night.

As Stephen quickly laid his body on hers, he started to lick her ear and neck while sliding his penis over the slit of her pussy; only a few seconds passing before Emily knew what he was waiting for. Reaching down with her hand and gently grabbing his penis, she gave him her ultimate consent as she guided the tip of his large cock into her still hungry pussy. Then, with their bodies just barely connected, Stephen grabbed her hands and pinned them down by her head, a second later thrusting the full nine-inches of his manhood deep into her body.

Emily gasped loudly as he placed his large penis inside her; Stephen grunted.

With the knowledge that he finally had her, Stephen started to slowly move his cock inside her, concentrating on the incredible feeling the tight walls of her pussy made on every inch of his penis. For Stephen, he wanted to start slow; wanting to enjoy this young waif tenderly before he knew the inevitable would happen when he would be fucking her like an animal.

For Emily, the size of him made her feel completely filled, the tip of his cock pushing against her cervix. As she felt him slide in and out of her, she closed her eyes and began to moan. But for her, her pussy had already been stimulated and she needed to be fucked hard---now. Hungry, she almost surprised herself when she said aloud, "Come on!!! Fuck me!!!"

Seeing the look on her face as she said this quickly changed any idea for Stephen of starting slow. With the knowledge she was craving him, he sat up and grabbed her strongly by the waist. Then, he gave her what she wanted and started to ram the full length of his cock, hard, in-and-out of her pussy.

For the next fifteen minutes, Paul, David and I would watch what would be a very heated exchange of sex, something we would all remember for a long time. We watched as Stephen threw her legs over his shoulders, pounding his cock deep into her pussy while she screamed loudly, rubbing her swollen clitoris before him until her nipples turned hard as she came strongly once again.

Watched as he turned her on her side, bending her top leg at the knee as he placed his cock back inside her. At one point, lifting her foot to suck on her little toes, admiring the beauty of her vaginal lips gripping his penis as he pulled the full length of his cock out of her, then pushed it forcibly back inside.

Watched as he turned her on her hands and knees, bending her sharply as he grabbed and spread her cheeks apart with his large hands, then leaned down and caused her to grunt loudly as he reamed her pink anus with his tongue. This followed by his almost violent thrusts as he fucked her again from behind, Emily allowing him to slide his thumb into her ass, the increased stimulation eventually causing her to soak his cock with her juices as she came again.

Then, finally, we watched as Stephen turned over onto his back while never allowing his cock to escape her, causing her to now face the ceiling. Her familiarity with this position directing her to rest her feet on his thighs as she sat up and braced her hands on his chest, soon bobbing herself up and down on his pole as he held her tightly around the waist, all of us clearly seeing the length of him being swallowed by her pussy.

The beautiful sight of watching Emily savor Stephen's cock as he fucked her in all these positions led to new erections for David and Paul. As they watched her pussy devour Stephen's penis with each downward slide, they soon moved themselves to each side of her, both stroking their cocks. As they played with themselves, Emily was lost, her eyes closed from a combination of fatigue and concentration, still enjoying the feel of being completely filled by Stephen's large cock.

As his friend's masturbated from the simple sight of her, Stephen looked around him and saw the need for release on his friend's faces, giving him an idea to see if he could seduce her to do one last thing, something that would easily get him off too. As he held her, he said, "Emily, my friends loved watching us fuck each other! Loved watching you cum on my cock!!"

Emily opened her eyes when she heard him, seeing David and Paul for the first time. Even with her mouth open to ease her breathing, I could see she smiled.

As he continued to hold her and push himself inside her, he said, "Can I ask for one last thing?"

Still concentrating on the feel of his cock in her pussy, she said with a curious tone, "What?"

His paused a few seconds, then said, "It's kind of kinky! You sure you don't mind me asking?"

She smiled slyly; his question made her curious and blush at the same time. She said shyly, "What is it?"

"You teased us when you tasted a little bit David's cum earlier. I loved watching that!!! Can I watch that again?" He paused a brief moment, almost afraid to ask but said, "Can I watch them cum in your mouth?"

Through past discussions, I knew that Emily was well aware that men got off on seeing this. His exceptionally bold request didn't faze her for a second. I knew it wasn't her favorite thing but at this moment, I knew she loved the kinkiness of his asking, seeing on her face that her arousal was making her want to do it.

"You guy's want to cum in my mouth?" She said, excited.

They both shook their heads crazily up and down.

"Then go for it, cum in my mouth!!"

Stephen said no words, quickly pulling his cock out of her and moving to the side as Emily fell onto her back. As David and Paul slid up to her face, both know jerking rapidly on their cocks, Stephen placed himself back between her legs, placing his manhood back inside her.

As her body slowly rocked back and forth from Stephen's firm strokes, she took turns looking side-to-side at David and Paul, both focused on getting themselves off. As Paul saw her look at him, he slid closer to her and held out his cock, his voice shaking as he said to her, "I'm close!!"

Hearing him, Emily teased him as she held out her tongue and shook it slowly for him. Seeing this was all he needed. As he jerked on his penis even faster, his face tensed as he leaned into her. Then, as he moaned loudly, he started to cum.

As Stephen watched wide-eyed, Paul's semen shot out of him for the second time, shooting spurts over her tongue and into her mouth. As Paul came, David quickly joined him, shooting an even larger load of cum into her open mouth. To add to the eroticism, Emily moaned softly as she felt their warm cum hitting her face, reaching up to help stroke their cocks as they came.

When they finished, what was left could only be described as perverted beauty. As she lay there, Stephen now fucking her even harder, the white fluid now coated her tongue, strands of semen reflecting light where it lay on her face.

Thankfully, the salty fluid averting her eyes, she opened them and looked directly at Stephen. As she held her mouth open while he stared down at her, she wiggled her tongue to show him that her mouth was now full of his friends cum. Then, shocking us all, she brought her tongue into her mouth and made an exaggerated swallow, quickly opening it when finished, showing us all that she consumed every single drop.

Immediately, Stephen said loudly, "Oh, Fuck!!"

As he said this, he started to violently thrust his cock deep into her pussy. His face showing her that he was about to cum.

Seeing the look on his face, she raised her feet off the ground so he could fuck her just a little bit deeper. With her voice shaking, she said with authority, "Cum for me!!!"

Hearing her, he did as she asked. Without asking for permission, he started to moan loudly as he came, leaving his cock inside her, coating the walls of her pussy with his seed. For nearly thirty seconds his orgasm continued, his body jerking as he rapidly thrust his cock deep inside her.

Feeling his semen surging into her pussy, Emily's jaw dropped as her face turned red while holding her breath. Wanting him to cum inside her in those last minutes, one last mild orgasm hit her as she enjoyed the intimate feeling the warm fluid made as it flowed against her cervix.

When finished, Stephen's collapsed to the side of her. With her legs slightly spread, I still had a clear view of her vagina and I watched closely as his cum slowly leaked out of her, soaking the mattress beneath her.

After they all recovered, the men eventually dressed. Then, with some friendly hugs and polite kisses, the men told her how incredible she was with hopes of seeing her again before they all left the room together, leaving Emily and myself alone.

By this time I was incredibly sore and needed some serious relief. Seeing I was uncomfortable, Emily didn't mince words and asked me if I wanted to get off. Although I knew she wouldn't fuck me because of my unsuspecting wife, she did invite me over to her and allowed me to masturbate as I ran my fingers all over her body. Touching her quickly got me off and I came as hard as I had ever previously done in my life. After I recovered, we both dressed and went home.

When we arrived at her place, she looked at me when she opened the door and said, "The next time your wife is out of town…. call me!!! I'll always be ready to go back to that place again!!"

As I drove home, I thought of only two things. What could Emily possibly do next; and, how the hell was I going to coerce my wife to get back out-of-town.