All Comments on 'Back to the Woods'

by hubbylovesit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Intimate Necessities!

Hubbylovesit,

I found the characters in your story quite intriguing and resourceful as they struggle to rediscover a way to be intimate with each other. I'm sure this happens to couples in real life more often than they would care to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot

That is totally hot, just picturing her sucking your dick while an older gardener comes up behind makes me hard. Sounds like she got it good too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

We knew it,we are in our mid 50s, we walk through the park, daylight i came to a guy, I lifted my wifes dress as we passed. She didn't wear panties, the guy looked, he kept looking, I gestured with my head and lead up to a treed bushy spot. I lowered my shorts,sat down on a towel,took my cock out and my wife knelt and sucked me. I pulled her dress back,exposing her naked pussy, the guy looked at me,his cock out, I nodded and I held her head as he lined his cock up and pushed inside her , watching as he fucked her, early thirties, my wife pushing back, holding her head, he fucks her faster,she sucks me faster, I empty into her mouth as he fills her pussy, pumping her wildly,i know she has orgasmed, as he pulls back, we all feel good. We walked back,my fingers in her squishy pussy, if I see another guy, she will get another fuck, if not, like today, we went home and she sat on my cock,moving up and down until her pussy gets a second load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did your wife Amber (04) change her name to Wanda (06)?

Randy56rRandy56r8 months ago

Another great story, living it vicariously, until I can make it a reality with my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous