All Comments on 'Bad Choice'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Dumb And Funny***

When played you make the players pay!!! The ball is in his court now.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Player, Playa' got played and paid

Karma , good or bad , has a way of kicking in with Britease's stories. One hitter quiter this one. Wild and out . Definitely disoriented as I read, but the closing twist straightend things out. Well played as per usual by the author. I thank him for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Nice

Cheating prick husband got caught and paid the price. Fuck him. Should happen to all cheaters.

Five Stars

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Another Britease gem

Not his best, but a good one nonetheless.

L

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A good and funny story, as usual in @Britease...

A good and funny story, as usual in @Britease...He was a good sport...why? He played, got caught and even so he looked at the funny part of it...3*

BriteaseBriteaseabout 8 years agoAuthor
OOOps,

Sorry if the reference to India, which had nothing to do with the story confused anyone, and for the spelling mistakes I missed. Must be getting old!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
Another Enjoyable Raad

I do like Britease humour in his stories, a vwry enjoyable read.

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
short and sweet

Nice read. Enjoyed the humour.

i wouldnt be happy about being filmed having sex for someone elses viewing pleasure. I would be hearing alarm bells loud and clear.

His little head was doing the thinking i guess......

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
A quick fun read

A nice light breakfast story on a lovely Saturday morning in Montreal

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Amusing flash story

I felt no surprise because the title gives to much away. It should contribute to the paranoia of those who like to get some on the side!

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Very British

and very amusing :)

magmamanmagmamanabout 8 years ago
Pretty good

I liked it. Reminded me of the time many years ago in Vegas, I was single. Met this gal, we ate, drank, danced, ended up in my room.

Same thing, shower first.

I came out, broad was gone. So was my wallet, $600, couple of credit cards and my suitcase.

Didn't even get to see her tits.

Oh, well. Live and learn.

amyyumamyyumabout 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I really liked it!

likegoodwinelikegoodwineabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

Another Britease chuckle. 5*

IrfonIrfonabout 8 years ago
Good one !!

....makes you think - eh ?..........

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
LOL

Not to play devils advocate but the video only showed them undressing and nudity is not illegal in your own hotel room. It doesn't show sex so cheating couldn't have been proven.

Legal rates from $5/hrly

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I believe it is called

intent to commit ........

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
Oh...

you silly foolish boy. (lol)

Jedd clampett

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHO EVER SAID TURN ABOUT IS FAIR PLAY

hit the nail right on the head, TK U MLJ LV NV

BriteaseBriteasealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Dear overfalls

Indeed, the divorce laws are very different in the UK! I know from experience, and never came off that badly. You note 'never', and yes that indicates more than once!

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Not a bad story, but...

not up to Britease standards. Too predictable.

Sorry for rating it perhaps too closely, but that's the price of success. ;^)

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

should have studied harder in the school of hard knocks, but even a PHD has limitatons, TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 5 years ago
Pretty funny.

But I think his wife gets nothing in their divorce. After all, he took all the money, cancelled the credit cards and cell phone accounts, cashed out his retirement and moved to India. Which left his wife to pay the bill for her investigators and the cost of divorcing him for abandonment or whatever the Brits call it. Bad choice on her part.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty good

Funny story, gotta be carefull out there. Cheating will get you in trouble.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Cheating on me smile

Short and sweet

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank God

They didn't have cameras in Nextels back when I was doing stupid things. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It'd be a shame if they found Stephanie's body in the dumpster with a bullet hole.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
here's what I find funny about britease

the husband is fucked six ways from sunday if he cheats. But the wife gets half and a lovely home that the cheated on husband thinks she deserves. Huuum talk about a manhating double standard

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Super sting

Loved it, and her name isn’t even Stephanie.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Someone complained in comments about another story...

...that there were no good burn-the-bastard stories here.

This one shows how untrue and unfair that comment was, and I know there have been others.

But really... this forum is a loving WIVES one, so the action is going to revolve around them, of course.

On top of that, it's the female form that's REALLY sexy, we all get drawn to that, even other women, so who wants to read on and on about your average middle aged man?

Not me.

The only variable that matters to me, is whether it's a kink and/or cuck thing, or whether it's a story with any level of honour. I go for the honour.

Nevertheless, this bastard got burnt, and he deserved it 100%. His only redeeming quality is that he retained his humour in the end, seeing the irony in the fact that he missed out on the actual score.

Cheats get what they deserve.

Good story in my opinion.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Caught

He was caught, burned, and cleaned out. It wasn't even hard to do. Idiot. If it had been a sting in the wife, the woman hating LW misogynistic readers would have scored it four times as high. I just had to put that in.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Another home run. Thanks for sharing. Lovely twist.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

A good one. He deserves whatever the wife throws at him.

JRandyJJRandyJover 3 years ago
5 Stars!

A good BTB, only this time Burn the Bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do the crime, do the time. At least in this one, the cheating spouse wasn't trying to get the partner to accept it, or how it was going to make their life better! Women reading my comments- reread my first line. Quit the crap, when you are caught. Deal with it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just move out of the country with all the money and valuables from the marriage and ignore the divorce papers. They aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

husbands that cheat are as disgusting and reprehensible as the wives. How about them apples, an equal opportunity judge.

fredbrownfredbrown12 months ago

In Las Vegas, that sultry vixen (working girl) will be on the down elevator, temporarily happier than shit with your decoy wallet and Hong Kong Rolex. Don't accept any drinks and laugh all the way back to Cleveland .......

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

He was so stupid, too many red flags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous