All Comments on 'Bang Baby Redux'

by RoughNTumble

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"What about it, loverboy. My husband wants to know if you'll pull your big cock out of me when you cum. Is that something you want to do?" Michael smiled and shook his head.

No way! Michael plans to unload his young balls right up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of, and fuck a baby up his mother's cunt. Dumbass dad on the phone thinks this is all playacting as he jerks his inferior pecker, that his wife's talking about some mythical stud, when it's actually dad's own big strong boy who's got his big fat prick way up between his mother's legs, surrounded by all that warm wet mass of mommy-twat. Michael does unload his hot balls as his mother cums like never before, and he shoots his mom a great big twatful of his creamy sperm, planting a baby in his mother's belly, to his and his mother's great joy. Michael's bursting with boyish pride--he's going to be a daddy!--and his mommy is over the moon in love with her big manly son, his big thrusting prick, and his fertile young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot

Great story mommy willing to recieve her son's seed and mate like an animal all the while cuckolding her husband as he spills his seed on the desk. I hope this is the first of many stories son keeps cumming in mommy's womb while mommy convinces hubby to jerk it over the desk.and when the baby bump starts to show perhaps mom and son can change rooms and daddy can listen to the breeding through the wall

syd_v63syd_v63almost 11 years ago
Well maybe I should continue

I deliberately let the story end where it did to allow the reader to take it one step further. It was a lame trick I guess but it did cause you to write this brief interlude. Thanks.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 11 years ago
Loved your addition as much as the original work!

I left a comment on syd_v63 that I hope you will count and yours as well. I wish to imagine that the two stories are one and that this was the course they actually followed. I am a huge fan of stories including themes like cuckolding/cheating (or wife sharing if you will) incest and public or performance sex! This story touched many happy bones and hope to read more soon! Your eye for the deliciously taboo is talented and I wish that you would also endeavor a story of your own design! Clearly you have the mind and skill to do it! The year is still young and I would love to enjoy more or your works! Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
extremely hot

A very very hot post. I liked it soooooooo much. Thank you for the upload.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue the series

Loved it. You should continue your side of the series. The original was good but I like this part of the story that you added. Daddy not knowing brings more thrill and excitement. Lol

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
The moment of excitement

I have heard and listened the deep moans of my wife during her fucking with her lover but after reading your thus wonderful story I want to listen her moans while she taken from behind bby our handsome Son.

Or she is riding him. And then she sits on my mouth to give me what I like.

Familyguy469Familyguy469over 6 years ago
Knock her up Son

Keep fucking Mom until she is good and pregnant, you motherfucker. Good hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Well proof

her husband doesn't really love her...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous