All Comments on 'Banged My Sister-in-law Pt. 02'

by Spreadthoselegs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tuff to read

You should practice your English-speaking skills before attempting another story you butchered this with your lack of understanding the language

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Decent premise

Decent premise but your English language skills are terrible. I had to give up reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok to read ... but could be better

If I wasn't accustomed to reading/listening to people from India, the Netherlands and other countries, this would have been difficult to read. It's still awkward for me. I had to mentally edit it the whole time I was reading. The grammar is awkward. Some words are just wrong. "Chick" is the word for a young bird, or a young woman -- "cheek" is the correct word for "butt cheek" or "face cheek." There are other examples. A person who is a native English speaker with editing skills could help you clean up this piece and make it a delightful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

Excellent story structure and progrression! Your attention to detail is superb.

As others have suggested, some editing assistance would make this story even better. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
In-Law

I remember the time I seduced my former brother in law during a car ride on night. We pulled off into a secluded area by a park and ravished each other. He was the first man to orally pleasure my throbbing pussy (my husband wouldn't), and brother in law had a masterfully large thick penis with big head that would make me go into orgasmic orbit with little movement of his penis, or much thrusting effort! I was fat and unattractive but he lusted for me and I enjoyed the best sex ever with that man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous