All Comments on 'Barbara's Two Rings Pt. 02'

by abbhi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineabout 5 years ago
:-)

Abbhi,

I'm so happy to see your story finally published! I enjoyed helping you edit it as much as I enjoyed reading it.

I REALLY hope there will be a Chapter 3 soon!

XOXO,

Sunshine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
mmmmmmm

Great work. Congrats and thanks to both you and your editor, the Goddess of Sunshine. Hope you have more stories planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHAT A WIMP, A BALL-LESS ,CREATUIRE.

YOU FUCKED UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two rings

Interesting concept but you lost me when that cage became part of the story. Sadly you've fallen into the stereotype that, in my opinion, way too many authors have. That is humiliating the husband. How about if you do another let the husband be a willing and encouraging participant. That and don't make him hung like flea. This story had some great themes that I felt weren't really followed. Can only rate is as a 3 but hoping you'll to things a bit differently next time.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Another golden opportunity missed!

Yet another re-write of the tired-out, washed-out, repetitive, boring old cliché of a stale-tale that has been hashed and re-hashed, butchered & plagiarised, told ten-thousand-times over this year already! Only the names (& a few other inconsequential details), have been changed, in order to protect the author from copyright law.

Sad-to-say that in my opinion, you've fallen into the same stereotypical-claptrap that way too many authors have. That is of OBSESSIVELY humiliating the husband repeatedly ad nauseam!. How about if you do another let the husband be a WILLING and encouraging participant, mayhap even the instigator, This particular tale would lend itself extremely WELL to that total re-write, IMHO. That and (as anon has already said) don't make him hung like flea.

RS.

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

Didn’t like this chapter as much as the first, didn’t like the humiliation of Roger. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userabbhi@abbhi
I am looking for women from various countries, cultures, age... for erotic chat and sexual roleplay.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES