All Comments on 'Beach House Seduction'

by BeachBum314

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
againstyourskinagainstyourskinalmost 9 years ago
Great start with an interesting twist

You should turn this into a series. There are some very interesting ideas you left on the table that could be very interesting to see resolved.

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
very very hot story

Look forward to more from you.. this would be great in a few parts... want to read lots more

alcopopalcopopalmost 9 years ago
Good ideas and well worth another chapter.

I enjoyed most of the story which was rather spoilt by grammatical mistakes which (very) slightly ruined the flow. Not a big deal but you either need to proof read carefully before submitting or get an editor. Either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no

just unerotic greedy shit. I hope for all that think that's hot, that somebody already is working on it so that you are fucked up in your personal life as well as jobwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes

Maybe a bit unbelievable, but this is erotic FICTION, something the previous Anonymous seems to have trouble understanding.

Epilogue 2 rounded off the story with two interesting twists, while leaving the way open for more chapters.

All in all an excellent read.

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 9 years ago
I liked it

Definitely needs at least another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Is this laura the same as the other story?

CubDriver95CubDriver95almost 9 years ago
Love it.

There can never be enough bad things happen to an investment banker, especially one that ignores his wife. No wonder California is running out of water though. All these stories have people showering before, during and after sex.

BeachBum314BeachBum314almost 9 years agoAuthor
Not the same Laura

No, this Laura is a totally different person. I tend to use the same names over and over again.

To Anon, yeah, this story was totally unrealistic, but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A wonderfully sexual story

ruined with the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous