Beautiful Neighbourhood Aunty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her in my arms and took her to the bedroom. There was a double cot and it was well done bedroom. I slowly put her on the bed. She removed the slippers and rolled down slowly. I sat next to her and wanted to talk to her for a long time. I pulled her to head and made her lie on my chest and rested myself on two pillows. I asked if she has sex with her husband daily, for which she replied no and said now a day's it's just once in 10 days or two weeks.

Then I asked her if that is enough for a lady like you. She said no but I do not have a choice. I told her if I was her husband she could have had sex three or four times a day, for which she smiled and kissed me. I then told her that, I would ensure that you enjoy sex to your heart's content if I was allowed me to have sex with her for next few days. For which she said no this should be the first and last. I told her only till her husband returns lets have all the fun, she just kept quiet for that and kissed me. I was sure that next 15 days is going to be real fun for me. I was just unable to imagine a matured lady like Neeraja is lying in my arms cheating her husband.

Once again started arousing her by kissing her on her lips, and then inserted my tongue inside her mouth started playing with her tongue. She smelled very good. We did this for a long time. I then made her come out of the bed and made her stand; she wore her slippers and said she needs to drink water. I said come lets go to the kitchen, I had her in my hands went to the kitchen, She drank some water and we back to the bedroom. I then slowly removed her sari from her shoulders and undid the tugged portion from the petticoat And removed her sari completely. She was looking stunning in the petticoat and then slowly removed the hooks of her blouse and started kissing her boobs and the cleavage and dug my face on hers boobs and started biting her nipples over her bra.

She was wearing a cream color bra. I then went down to the knot of her underskirt and removed the knot with my teeth, but did not allow the underskirt to fall on the floor all of sudden I held that and slowly removed the underskirt down kissing her on the panties, sides on the panties and turned her around and started kissing her on her ass cheeks. I started kissing on her thighs. Now Neeraja was a real beauty, If I had describe her from bottom to top .She was just in her Hawaii slippers, well polished nails, two golden rings on the middle fingers of her legs, Golden padasaram on both the legs, white panties with blue flowers printed, two golden bangles each on both hands, a ring in the middle finger of her left hand and well polished and long nails in the left hand, a chain hanging slightly below her bra, and a mangal sutra, ear rings, brown color round bindi and a little sindoor on her forehead as generally telugu ladies have and a long rope like hair which went up to her panties .

Really stunning. I just felt like eating her raw. She was looking great. I just moved a few steps back to see and enjoy her beauty; She put both her hands on her face and was not able to look in to my eyes, as she was feeling shy. I asked her to remove her hands and look at me; she said she is feeling shy. I told her Neeraja you look beautiful like this and let me see you completely please remove your hands. You will look good only once your face in uncovered. She again repeated that she is feeling shy.

I told her that you at least have two pieces of clothes on your body now. After sometime you will not even have that and then what will you do?

She did not reply and went towards the switchboard in the same position to switch off the lights. I went caught hold of her did not allow her to switch off the lights. Then I slowly removed her hands from her face and gave soft kiss on her forehead on the sindoor and hugged her tightly, for which she responded very well. She was totally hot by now. I slowly again kissed her on her back and tried remove her bra hooks with my mouth. I managed to do that and started kissing her all over her back and in the mean time removed one string of the bra from the right hand, but Neeraja did not allow the bra to fall down, she kept both her hands on the cups of the bra held that close to her boobs. Then I came to her front and asked her to put her hands down and she said no. I then slowly caught the centre of the bra and pulled it to free both her boobs together. She had two large globes beneath the bra. I told her that I couldn't imagine that this 36D size bra held these two huge pair of globes. She hugged me tightly and said in my ears that she generally wears one size lesser bra so that the size of the globes are not exposed to people.

I then sat on the bed and made her stand in front of me and started playing with her boobs. I took the tits to my mouth and bit them slowly and she enjoyed every moment. I made Neeraja sit on my lap so that her boobs were close to my face and started kissing and taking max portion of her boobs inside my mouth. In the mean time I inserted my left hand inside her panties and started playing with her pubic area. She had shaven and a clean pussy. She has reached the max heights by now. And I slowly inserted my index finger into her hole and slowly started rotating the same so that she enjoys to the maximum. After some time I made her stand and encircled her so that my hands started exploring her ass and my face rolling over her belly and boobs. I slowly held her ass cheeks inserting my hands inside her panty and now slowly removed her panties up to her thighs and started kissing her upper thighs and her lower tummy. Then I slowly took the panties to the ankle and she caught hold my shoulder to lift her right leg and I removed it from the leg without removing her slippers and then the same repeated with her left leg also.

Now my ladylove was in front of me totally naked. I then removed my pants and was just in my underwear. I then put her left leg on the cot and the right leg on the floor and went below her and faced myself to her pussy lips and started licking slowly giving her maximum enjoyment. I then started inserting my tongue deep into her hole and she started morning a bit louder. She said she cannot wait any more and asked me to take her fully now. By now it was 1 AM in the morning. We almost spend almost 4 hrs without the actual session just by teasing each other's body.

We continued in this position for some more time and then I made her lie on the bed on her back and put her legs on the floor and I sat on the floor and put both her legs on my shoulders and positioned my face to her pussy lips once again and drilled my tongue as deep as I could into her hole. She started mourning very loudly now and I was very sure that she was totally in my control now. I then removed my tong and started licking all around her pussy hole and slowly rose to her belly portion and to the naval hole now and all this action was running both of us crazy. I then went up to her boobs and I took both the boobs into my mouth as much as possible and then finally reached her mouth and inserted my tong into her mouth and played with her tong for a long time and now she was totally restless and asked me to perform the actual action.

I then went down and placed my dick in front of her pussy hole and wide spread her legs with my hand. I had some difficulty in inserting my dick into her hole. She then held my dick with her fingers and placed it in the right place and I slowly started pushing it into her hole and she started mourning again. I then slowly increased the speed of stroking my dick in her hole and she was just enjoying it. I was now about to cum in her hole, I somehow controlled myself and reduced the speed so that I don't cum this fast and once again slowly started moving my dick front and back and did the same thing for almost 15-20 minutes so that we have max pleasure and could not control after that and released all my cum into her giving me and her a lot of relief.

I was now about to cum in her hole, I somehow controlled myself and reduced the speed so that I don't cum this fast and once again slowly started moving my dick front and back and did the same thing for almost 15-20 minutes so that we have max pleasure and could not control after that and released all my cum into her giving me and her a lot of relief.

We slept in the same position for some time after the game. I was lying on her body after the session teasing her with my tong and my fingers. She at last started talking, she said that this is the longest session she had in her lifetime and she sounded thankful for the wonderful time that I had given her. We hardly slept that night and had another two rounds of session with all my cum released into her hole .It was 6 AM in the morning and she said she need to pee and went to the wash room and she when she returned she was wearing a semi transparent yellow color nighty. She came sat beside me and held my dick with her fingers and started massaging my dick. She once in a while pinched my soft skin with her nails. She also held my balls and started playing with it. Then she asked me if I would want some think to drink. I said a coffee would be fine.

She went prepared a coffee and both of us had coffee.

She then asked me if I was not returning to my quarter, I told her that I don't feel like leaving her and going. I told now let's sleep together for some time, as we had not slept the last night. She said it's not safe now and asked me to go. But I did not agree and pulled her towards me planted a kiss on her lips. I made her stand and removed her nighty at once and she was now not wearing anything inside and pulled her inside my bed spread and put her head in my right arms and placed and placed my left leg in between her legs so as to touch her pussy and started kissing her all over removing her hair from her face and we went to sleep in the same position .We hugged each other to our hearts content.

She woke up at 9:30 AM and asked if I am not going home. I said not now and hugged her tightly once again. She said in a low voice that she has to take bath and get to her household work. I told fine lets bath together and then I will make a move. She was just looking into my eyes when I told that, I then kissed her once again on her fore head and her eyes. Then r moved the bedspread from our body and was just admiring her beautiful body once again. Kissed her on her boobs and neck. I then got of the bed and lifted her in my arms and started walking towards the bathroom. On the way I was just looking deeply into her eyes and my ***** Neeraja in my arms. She asked me do you love me so much. I said yes. She asked me what is so special about her. I placed her on the slab in the wash room and made her face the mirror and put my hands on her ****s from her back and told, tell me Neeraja who would not like to have you as his own. She took a towel and tied it across her ****s and tied her hair as a bun and took her tooth brush and brushed and I just brushed with only the tooth paste and after that I caught hold of her by her neck once again and put my tong deep into her mouth once again started playing with her tong and had her tong in my mouth also. We had a deep kiss making our tongue dance in each other's mouth.

After some time I made her sit on the slab and lifted her towel so that I could see her pussy hole clearly and started kissing her around her hole and then slowly once again inserted my tong into her pussy hole and started rotating my tongue inside her hole and she started moaning with a bigger sound, she held my head tightly against her pussy and I did that for at least 5 minutes and made her cum again. I then lifted her in my arms and made her stand with her towel. My Neeraja was just in the towel and her new Hawaii slippers.

I took her to the shower and put on the shower and as the water dripped from the shower I again started kissing her with more vigour and took my tongue inside her mouth and now it was a mix of our saliva and water. Now as the towel was totally wet I removed her towel and made her stand naked just in her Hawaii slippers. I went on my knees and lifted her one leg and started kissing her from the toe slowly moved to the upper portion to her knee, upper thighs and ultimately to her hole once again and made her moan to the core. I then made her lie on the floor and went above her and inserted my penis in to her hole, and started fucking her once again. She was just lying on the floor totally naked and I was on her pushing my penis into her hole with great vigor. A beautiful figure!! She then told me to go the drawing hall, as she wants to get dressed. I kissed her and hugged her and told her that I want to see her getting dressed. I then moved back and wore my pant and shirt and sat on the cot. She went to wardrobe & took out black color panty and a similar color bra. As she was wearing the bra, I went behind her and helped her wearing the hook and adjusted her straps with my hands inside her bra and then inserted my hands in to the cups and pressed then once again.

As she wore the panty fully, I went and put my face on her panty and kissed on the hole onsite the panty, she was smelling great there and then she wore her underskirt and her blouse which was same in color and she then she wore her sari (yellow in color with big red round spots on that) I asked her to were her sari below her naval, she said, she never ever exposed her naval till date, I then took the key of the staircase gate, went down and opened it and went back to my house. I went dressed up and thought of getting the parcel I just came out to lock my house and found Suman standing in front of Neeraja's house and knocking the door. I wished her hello and thought how lucky we were, I just came out of Neeraja's house only half an hour back. I wished her and in the mean time Neeraja opened the door and I told hello to her also and found that she was unable to look into my face, she just managed to say hello and I moved on saying I will bring a parcel for her also.

12