All Comments on 'Becoming a Hot Mom at the Lakehouse'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
jarcherwjarcherwalmost 5 years ago
awesome

one of the best

Locksley7Locksley7almost 5 years ago
Hot as fuck

Wow!!!! I am exhausted from masturbating while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I think you got carried away

Hahaha.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

The story was fucking hot but you shouldn't have left the dad out of all the fucking. You should have had the slutty daughter take care of her daddy. Mother and daughter should have been on their knees being fucked from behind by the son and father while the other guys get sucked off. Spit roast the sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Mom

Super hot. So much action from the very start with the teasing and finally her son going back inside her and the very spot he came from. It was great that the son was the second man to ever take his mom and then his friends followed right behind him.

I love the father being there and encouraging his lovely wife to go for it and take the son and enjoy herself. Something extra hot about him being there and helping her along.

Great story off to read more of your work,

sexytimelustsexytimelustalmost 5 years ago
Hot Hot

Love the slow build and hope there is a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next

How about "Being a Hot Mom Back Home"?

MG40MG40almost 5 years ago
Welcome Back!

Nice to see my favorite hot mom/wife back at it. Hope to see more in the not-too-distant future.

Locksley7Locksley7almost 5 years ago
Mesmerizing

What a great story! It is mesmerizing and spell-binding. Not only does it keep one entertained, but it arouses all kinds of naughty thoughts. Thanks for the time and effort that you put into your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still fun? OHH YEAH!!!!!!

Finally, the next "becoming a hot Mom"! Well done, a hot read. I loved her getting drenched in cum. The young studs should DP her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story, build up and execution. One of the best on this site. The only improvement I can think of to this pretty much perfect story, is if the dad (Jim) had gotten in on the action in the final scene. I know the author was going a bit for the cuckold thing, but I think the girls should have given him a little attention too at the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TOP QUALITY * * * * *

to: Imstillfun… Are You Ever!

Beautifully written, very erotic (dirty too)

Your objective (pure jerk off material) achieved in a very big way.

Disappointment - when Mom shaved her cunt hair. Real women maintain a bush!

Imagine that hair showing out of her panties and new bathing suits? Talk about intrigue. WOW!

Very Senior Admirer / Thank You.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
unbelievable. VERY HOT!!

5 stars. we need an encore! love the tease, love the sex.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
For me you could have!!!!!!!!!!!!

Left out the three friends, the family would have been just fine. I never liked when mom gets shared sometimes i don't even like dad. But dad can fuck carlie, and scott gets mom. amen......... THANKS

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 5 years ago
GREAT!

But - I was waiting for "daddy" to get to fuck daughter! I am going to have to go back through this tale and see if I missed it! Still - a really great tale! MORE!

NorthernGuy16NorthernGuy16almost 5 years ago
Excellent!

Please add a second chapter so that Jim and Carli can be together, and other variations!

boaman007boaman007almost 5 years ago
So Hot!

Stories like this are why you are on my favorite author list and you never disappoint so I always give 5 stars! More please this is awesome.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55almost 5 years ago
Damn, it's getting hot in here !

Very very hot story !

I hope there is a chapter two because, it's one of the hottest story i ever read in a long while !

Thanks for the great time !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I loved it

I would have added one detail...a mystical element, something to cause normal people to act upon taboo desires. i.e...the cabin was previously owned by a notorious perv...or someone who committed incest.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 5 years ago
What Rocky70 said.

Would've been just as hot without the other guys.

Can't wait for more.

CarmellaCCarmellaCalmost 5 years ago
OMG

OMG loved this and so want more - who wouldn't - it has everything xxx

Shrek5898Shrek5898almost 5 years ago
Great

I love how dad is just a spectator at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW, just one more thing

PLEASE add another chapter that has Dad banging Carlie. That's only fair since mom got to have the son! Maybe dad and carlie, and Mom and son in two rooms. Mom and Carlie find out that they are pregnant? Just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Your stories are amazing

They always get my husband horny when I read them to him.

They remind us so much of my cousins and me

speedboatspeedboatalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

I love your writing! i'm always excited when I see you've published a new story. I never read it until I have time for a good private session with myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very hot!

Well done! I loved how the stort just perpetually gathered steam. I did the same!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
This story is why you are one of my favorite authors.

Jim is a lucky man. Hell, he is a special man. Not many men would be able to cope with what his wife is doing. A fantastic story that covers the emotion of a hot wife coming out. This story goes in my Favorites.

feelgood2000feelgood2000almost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Already read it several times and I’m harder every time!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Most precum

Okay, I’ve read a lot of stories but this one made me so hard so long the pre cum just kept coming. Great story, more please.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 5 years ago
HOT AF

This is one hot incest story. Dick hard all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredibly HOT!

I disagree slightly with some of the other commenters. I think you could have left the husband and daughter out of the story. the hot mom needs to prove herself to the young studs and does by handling them all!

busymonstersbusymonstersalmost 5 years ago
did i miss it

Did Jim ever get to fuck Carlie or did he just watch? This was a hot story either way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No father/daughter sank it for me

Without that, it's one more "wife cuckolds husband while camping" story. Yeah, it's a bit different that one of them is her son, but that's not enough to make this just one more of the same story.

oldcouriousoldcouriousalmost 5 years ago
VERY HOT

Wish I could have been there DAMN

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 5 years ago
Another Hot Wife for sure!

There was good build up in the story with the mom. The way she was fighting the daughter for the male attention was wonderful. IMHO, Jim wasn’t cuckolded since him and his wife were having regular sex. He was more of a Voyeur. I’m sure that if there is another chapter that Jim will be fucking Carlie while Mom and Son are too. Very Hot and Erotic! Thank You!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Very good, hot as hell.

I'm just sorry that Jim didn't get to pound his baby daughter's hot sloppy cunt after his baby boy had just come inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very hot l jacked off 2 times while reading this story.

mnscousermnscouseralmost 5 years ago
Masterful!

I loved the build up as she began to explore her inner desires, and look forward to a Carlie/Jim story as a follow-up!

SiodisSiodisalmost 5 years ago
Very Hot!

Hope to see a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic build up

Excellent writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terrific story

I love your style w/ the females doing a lot of the talking, that's very erotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hubby

This is a great story. This happened to my wife. We have a swimming poo land our son's friends come over all the time .One Saturday we all were drinking all day.by time evening came Connie was feeling drunk. my wife we to the bathroom and soon one of the boys went in too. Connie had not come back and I went looking for her. Connie was there sucking on his dick. I went back to the pool. When he came back another one went in. Soon all the boys had went in and Connie never came back. I went looking for her and she told me she sucked and fucked all of them. Now they come around and bring their friends. She has has more dick then ever thought of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

More of this story Please!!!

Rickd_1960Rickd_1960over 4 years ago
Great Story, please continue.

I want to read more. A few ideas I would like to read: Maybe follow up on the daughter with both the brother and father. Then explore the mother and daughter together. Bring in more of her son's friends. Have the mother and daughter try to out slut each other.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 4 years ago
Wow

Holy hell that was hot! Loved it, simply loved it 5 Stars from me.

Would love to read more of maybe the mother and daughter doing a strip together, maybe for a few black guys, Droool

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827over 4 years ago
Awesome story

Please continue

JSipesJSipesover 4 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Excellent story! Five Stars! I may have missed it, but I don't think Jim fucked his Hot Daughter. Let's have another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I came two time to this story --- please write more !

AlexxKayAlexxKayover 4 years ago

I notice some structural similarities to "My Daughter made me Cuckold Him". This is in no way a complaint; that was one of the hottest things you've ever written, and this was also a 5-star story. You are an author who is consistent enough to reliably be a favorite, yet original enough in playing variations on the theme that your work never becomes too predictable. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surprise, surprise.

It is amazing what a little fresh air away from home can definitely do for the libido.

In the next chapter, let’s take it home where Scott shows just how hot Mom can become. Jim will keep Carlie in top form for the rest of the summer. Father/Daughter fun is always very hot.

As always this story is ***** x 10.

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Very outrageous

I can't ever imagine such a scenario but it sure makes a great story, ever so hot. Poor Jim, relegated to being a voyeur unless there is more action after the curtain closes.

I love how your stories make my dick hard.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Very Well Written

At one point I thought this might be the best story I have ever read, but for me, the transition happened too quickly.

I liked the idea of the mother discovering what she liked. If that had developed at a slower speed it would have been far more erotic. If Jim had invited one of the boys to their bedroom and he watched, it would have been believable.

If this had developed with all the participants getting a scene, the party at the end would have been much more fun.

Most importantly though - The style with which you write is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Episode 2

Please expand on this and do an episode 2. Possibly until they get back home

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read

I loved the story. Thank you. I would loved to have heard how Jim swapped between His daughter and his wife. Maybe they could clean each other’s cream pies. My brother and his friends and I have messed around since I was 16 and they were 18+. I’m now in my early 30’s married and still spend time with by big brother when we get the chance. Unfortunately mum and dad were never involved. Sometimes I think I should have pushed that one.

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanover 4 years ago
Wow.

All I can say is wow. Very very hot

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
Wow!

Just fucking WOW!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

i have read about a thousand erotic stories,but i must say ,this was the best.

writerjabwriterjabover 4 years ago
Still the HOTTEST writer!

How I wish I was younger so I could dump a few loads of cum reading this story! I’ve read through this a couple times, each time knowing when I got home I’d be masturbating to a wonderful orgasm!

I can’t recall if you ever let Carlie or Scott share where they were when you kept wondering where they got off to? Guess I’ll have to read it again, and cum again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brother and Sister Love

Ah, a five star story no question! Thrilled to read a sex story that builds up to the end based around the lack of privacy and lust. Makes one want a boat, cabin, and lake access to get things to a boil!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Group family fuck

Fuck what a hot erotic story can't wait to read more of your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MIKE L

ANOTHER 10 I CAME HALF WAY THROUGH IT GREAT

Taste4UrLustTaste4UrLustabout 4 years ago
Thanks awesome read.

Great story you painted a picture in my mind and my physical body reacted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot

Sprayed cum with every page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Surprised you didn't have anal or dp

hdwg2003hdwg2003almost 4 years ago
Dreams do come true?

A GREAT Fantasy, .....if only it could be true.......and everyone handle it!!!!

One of the best I've EVER read. Ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

Love the build up of all your stories, and the climax never disappoints.

carlycrescarlycresover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved the story. Gets right to all my secret little fantasies!

Carly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Extreeeeemlyy erotic hot

Realy very Extreeeeemlyy erotic and hot..... amazzzzing amazing story...

more plssssss

Thanks a tonnnn !!

DhamakaDhamakaover 3 years ago

Well balanced and nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was fucking HOT

CagsgtCagsgtover 3 years ago
Holy... so taboo... love this story

I just came across your writing a couple of days ago. It’s like I’m binge reading hahaha.

This series was so taboo and naughty. Well done.

I got more to read

DDlovescockDDlovescockover 3 years ago
Delicious story

Fucking hot as hell!!!!! Love this story

johnny1705johnny1705about 3 years ago
Hot

Loved this story, now I’m gonna read the rest of them. Thanks!

Illupo1Illupo1almost 3 years ago

Fucking amazing!!!! Your stories are incredible!!! I just keep rereading them, and somehow, they get hotter and hotter each time!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i think you need to continue the story. How the family, support each other and practice to make their two ladies into the two prefect sluts that they dream of being. Love, support, understanding and proper guidance for their two girls to attain their dreams. Anything is possible with LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MORE , MORE , MORE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to say that while this is a hot story, two things made me somewhat reserved in my praise: 1) I've never understood pulling out to cum on somebody's face, tits, ass, etc. unless it was to try some sort of half-assed birth control or perhaps the recipient got off on being denigrated? I've always preferred the friction or slippery sensation of a mouth, a snug, hot pussy, and especially, a tight (taboo) ass. To just jerk off on a gal when there's a hot, lubricated receptical makes no sense to me. 2) I expected Jim (the husband and father) to wind up fucking Carlie, his hot daughter. After all, Scott the son fucked his mother -- why not have Jim complete the deal with his daughter? Just sayin'....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply awesome experience. Keep cumming up with more such

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Great, hot story. How about poor old dad. Is Jim happy being a willing cuck or is Carlie in for a daddy ride? Maybe both? Inquiring minds. 5*

bad1_bbad1_bover 2 years ago

Just WOW! Came twice reading it

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Too much - yet not enough. Terrific writing leaving me wanting more - more mommy, daughter and daddy. Any neighbors wandering by? ;-)

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairover 2 years ago

I was reading this story at work, luckily I was sitting at a table so no one could see my raging hard on. This was fucking hot!!

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Wow one of the hottest stories I’ve read, loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

fifarafa15fifarafa15over 2 years ago

great piece of writing. easy read and nice slow build up. to bad didnt write how she fucked Brenndpn and Carl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have an imagination to spin a good tale,but its a bit unrealistic,still it read well, you built the story up well. I rated it a 3,but only because it really is not believable. I could not see that happening in a loving family.

mlektm50smlektm50sover 2 years ago

That's one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Thank you for sharing it.

MunchABunchMunchABunchabout 2 years ago

I love slut story's. I came 3 times reading this story. Most of my partners were slutty. I love watching people fuck and like to be watched. I really would like to have seen Dad and Charlie. Then have both mom and daughter get pregnant and not know which one is the Lucky Guy.

Keep telling this story.

yoursoulmateyoursoulmateabout 2 years ago

Awesome story! Definitely one of my favorites that I’ve read on here. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The finale was awesome when both mother and daughter find their inner slut and go with it losing all inhibitions. Great story

jcus0511jcus0511about 2 years ago

Delectable story. Great dream material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I had a family like that would be fucking my sister mum and if dad got in the way would fuck him also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot, erotic, great writing. Now Dad needs to take of of daughter.

As they get home, clothing is optional, except when visitors come.

Gets hot and heavy in that household. Enjoyed story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story,,,,, as the suspense was building to see everyone fucking everyone it was great,,, and we really needed to read about dad fucking his daughter. The real great finish would be to each take 3 cocks at once and fill every hole flooded with come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its a super hot story and I've read it dozens of times along with all.of her other stories. The ending had it move from incest/exhibitionist story to slut story quickly and then abrupt stop.

I would have left the buddies for a sequel, having them leave and the family left to.explore the family angles between mom and son,, brother and sister, etc.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Disappointed that Jim got did not get funded by her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to say that page 4 and 5 of this SUPER HOT story are the most depraved and wild sex images I can imagine. You've GOT to write again soon. 5 stars for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to admit this story got me off a couple of times. As Scott was fucking his mom I kept imagining my son fucking my wife his mother. I came immediately. I do have to agree with the other comments that it would have been nice to see Jim involved more with his daughter. But it was very hot.

MarsascMarsascalmost 2 years ago

Great story Imstillfun. If you ever have a party I hope you invite me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One thing missing, you should of had Dad Jim fuck his daughters pussy. That would have made it complete! Great story though!

DchargerDchargeralmost 2 years ago

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this story. It got hotter and hotter w/ each page. OMG. What an awesome story. Wish I was there to watch this all unfold and all Such a great story and more.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES