Becoming a Hot Mom at the Lakehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy?" I asked.

Carl wasn't sure what to answer. "Yyyyess," he stuttered.

I kissed him on the cheek. "Good," I said. Then I added, "I did too."

I walked back into the house to do some work in the kitchen. My pussy was so wet. I was glad I was wearing panties. I would have been dripping down my leg. I stood in the kitchen trying to remember what I was there for. I wanted to go masturbate. I didn't have time. All I could think about was how much fun showing off was and that my husband loved it.

The deck and house got busy. The boys came up on the deck.. everyone helped make dinner. This time I was wearing a very short loose shift with a peasant style neckline.

"I like your dress," said Scott.

"Yeah," jumped in Brandon. "You look great." Carl didn't say anything.

"And Carl," I teased. "What do you think about the dress."

"Yyyyou look great," he stuttered.

"Well Thank you all," I replied. "I bought it yesterday."

Carlie spoke up, "You do look great. I'm going to have to step up my game if I want anyone to notice me."

We all laughed

We went around setting the table on the deck. A light breeze was coming up from the lake. It was cool and refreshing. As a was carrying food a strong gust of wind came up. My dress was so short and loose it blew up to my waist.

Carlie burst out laughing. My face turned red.

Carlie saw my face. "Oh come on mom, your bathing suit covered much less."

She was right. But somehow this felt more exposed. I felt that tingle in my pussy.

"Here, if it will make you feel better," said Carlie. Then she pulled up the hem of her dress. She was wearing a little turquoise thong.

"Feel better?" She quipped.

We all laughed, but in my mind I was marveling at how easily she showed us her thong. I wondered what Jim and Scott thought seeing their daughter's/sister's underwear and watching her show off like that.

We all ate and then lit a fire. Relaxing around the fire I was sitting in a folding lounge chair. Climbing into it and laying down in my short dress was a challenge but I said the hell with it and just gave up. I just let my panties flash when they did. Well. I may have helped. I sat with my legs comfortably apart.

As I did I watched the boys and Jim. They were all trying not to look but were all checking me out. I had this mad desire to just take off my panties and show more.

I think Carlie noticed too. She started flashing her panties too. I watched the boys. They didn't know where to look, but Jim surprised me. His eyes were on Carlie. I think' she knew it because she'd smile at him, catch his eye, and then part her legs a bit.

Finally it was bedtime. Jim and I decided to take a short walk along the shore. As we returned we noticed the light was on in the loft. There was Carlie in just a short T-shirt and thong puttering around the loft. Both Jim and I just watched. She finally turned off the light to go to bed.

We headed up the beach past the boys tent. We heard voices from within.

"Geesh your mom is hot," said one of the boys.

"Fuck she's killing me," said another I think Jon.

"That's my mother," said Scott.

How sweet of him to defend me.

"Oh, fuck you," said Brandon. "You know you'd fuck her if she'd let you."

"True," answered Scott. "But she's still my mother."

"Yeah, but so fuckable," said Brandon. They all laughed.

"And then you get such an ugly little sister," joked Jon,

"I know," said Carl. "If I lived in that house I'd have a hardon all day long."

"I practically do," said Scott. "What I need is a hot mom."

Brandon laughed, "can you imagine being able to fuck your mom and sister anytime you want? Can we fuck her too?"

"I just want to be first," laughed Scott.

"Deal," the others said in unison.

They all laughed.

"If ever," Carl scoffed.

Wow, even my son thought about fucking me, I thought. For some reason that made me feel deliciously dirty.

I looked at Jim. He shrugged his shoulders, "they're right," he said. "You're very fuckable."

Then we heard Carl telling them about watching me at the bedroom window. At first they didn't believe him, but he swore it was true. They were all amazed and asked a ton of questions. They were especially shocked when they heard that Jim was there watching.

The conversation was turning me on. I looked at Jim and kissed him. He kissed me back just as passionately. It was obvious that he felt the same thing I did. I reached down and started to rub his cock through his pants. He was rock hard.

"Mmmmm...," I moaned, loudly. I was sure the boys heard it.

"Fuck me," I said to Jim. Loud enough for the boys to hear.

The tent went silent.

"Fuck me, right here," I prodded Jim.

Jim picked me up and plopped me on the picnic table. He flipped my dress up and pulled my panties off me. I reached down to release his cock. It felt velvety and strong in my hands.

I didn't need any foreplay. I was wet. I just wanted to be fucked hard. His cock entered me.

"That's it baby, fuck me," I made no attempt to be quiet.

"Oh god, it feels so good, baby fuck me," I went on.

"Remember Carl watching me undress? Remember how hot that was? I wonder if he told the other boys? What would they think? Would they want to see too? What about Scott? Do you think he'd really want to see his mother naked? Really want a hot mom? It felt good when he was rubbing lotion on me. He was so close to my pussy. Next time I hope he slides his hands right up under my suit."

I was sure the boys could hear me. Jim was going fucking wild, he was pumping my pussy with all his might.

"That's it baby, fuck me," I went on. "You know you liked Carl watching. Maybe we should let the other boys watch. And did you see Carlie tonight. She was flashing her panties almost as much as I was. I saw you looking. I saw you checking out our daughters panties."

It was crazy. I kept thinking that the boys could hear me. I wondered if I was turning them on.

"You like that baby? You like knowing other people want to see your wife naked? That would be so naughty. Would you like your wife to be naughty?

"Yes, god yes," he moaned as he fucked me harder and harder.

"What do you think baby?" I went on. "Should I let them see me? Should I let them see more of me? Maybe wear a short dress with no panties. Would you like that?"

All of a sudden I looked up. There was Carlie watching us fuck from the loft. She had her hand in her panties and another hand on the glass to support herself. her

"Oh my god Jim," I exclaimed. "Carlie is watching us from the loft. She has fingers in her panties and she's watching us"

That was it for Jim. He started to cum inside me.

"That's it baby," I coaxed. "Give me that cum. Fill my pussy. I always loved your cum. But you know, I've never had any other. Is it different? Does it taste the same?"

Jim kept pumping me till he drained his balls in me.

"Fuck baby. That was amazing," he said. .

"We better head to bed," I said.

Jim bent down to pick up my panties.

"Leave them there," I said. "Maybe someone will find them and recognize them."

We went to bed. As we walked to bed I realized the boys must have heard me describe Carlie masturbating. I was still horny as hell. I wondered what they thought.

As we entered the house I heard voices from the boys tent, but I couldn't understand them.

When we got to our room I stripped off my dress and bra. I saw no reason to hide. I pulled on a cute tiny pair of bikini panties and a T-shirt that barely reached my belly button.

I was still horny. I pushed Jim down on the bed. Kneeling with my ass toward the window I started sucking his cock.

"Mmmmm, you taste good," I cooed. "I wonder if other cocks taste as good."

He moaned.

"Do you think the boys can see my ass as I suck you?" I teased. "Should I take off my panties and give them a better view?"

"Better yet,why don't you take them off me and show me off. Spread my legs so they can see my pussy."

Jim moaned. He reached down and pushed my panties off my hips. I moved my legs helping him. I then bent down again, ass in the air, legs spread and Ww sucking Jim again.

When I couldn't take anymore I straddled his cock and fucked him.

"Oh baby, that was so hot," he said.

"Fuck yes it was," I agreed.

I rode him till I was about to cum. "I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming," I practically screamed.

I felt his balls empty inside my pussy it felt so good. We fell asleep.

I woke up to the sunlight streaming in through the window. I climbed out of bed. I was completely unaware that I was not wearing panties. I yawned and stretched and then opened my eyes. On the deck were Scott, Carl, and Jon. I then realized I was half naked, but this time it didn't bother me. I reveled in it. I could feel the excitement between my legs.

I yawned, stretched, and then waved at the boys before turning away from them so they could watch my ass as I entered the bathroom. I was horny as hell. I left the bathroom door open as I took off my shirt and stepped into the shower.

In the shower I was so excited I brought myself to two orgasms. I got out and dried off. Then without a towel I went into my room to dress. Everyone was on the deck, Jim, Scott, Carlie, Jon, Carl, and Brandon. They were all there.

I gave them a quick wave and proceeded to put on my bikini. The kids kept checking out Jim's face between watching me.

"When I was done I walked out on the deck and asked, "anyone for the beach?"

Everyone jumped up to go put on their suits.

I was most curious about Carlie. She headed up to the loft. Standing in front of the window she took off her t shirt and then her panties. The boys could see her, Jim could see her. She then stepped into her bikini and tied her top around her neck.

Like mother like daughter I thought. Maybe she liked showing off as much as I did.

We all headed to the beach. The day was beautiful. I laid on a lounger.

"Anyone want to put lotion on me?" I asked.

Scott, Jon, Brandon, and Carl all spoke at once.

I looked at Jim.

"Looks like they beat me to it," he laughed.

I laughed. "I've got an idea. Everyone gets a section," I smiled.

The boys all agreed laughingly.

Scott took the goop and gave everyone a little. They all rubbed their hands together to warm it up.

Then all at once they started. Carl started at my left shoulder, Brandon the right shoulder. Scott started on my left foot and Jon my right. Eight hands touched me all at once. It was amazing. Big strong hands rubbing my body. It was hard to concentrate on any one thing.

They were all being super thorough. It was as if they were working together. The two working on my upper body would both work their shoulder at the same time, As they did they would work their way down and up my arm in tandem. What was done to one side was done to the other. It felt amazing.

But on top of that I had the same thing being done to both my feet, as they moved up my feet to my calves and slowly moved up.

I was in heaven. I moaned, "oh god, this feels so good."

The guys started doing my back. When they got to my bathing suit's top

strap one of them undid it. The feeling of it coming apart sent tremors through my body.

Then the boys working on my legs reached my thighs. All of a sudden everything in my body became laser focused on those four hands on my thighs. As I felt them go from my knees to my thighs I gave a sharp intake of breath. Without realizing it I spread my legs a bit to give them more access. The higher they got, the more I spread them. I mean I wasn't splayed like a slut, but there was enough room for a hand to reach my pussy.

As they caressed up my thigh and got closer to my pussy I arched my back and raised my ass a bit. I didn't even realize I was doing it. The guys went from the bare skin of my thighs right to the curve of my ass. I moaned and pushed my ass up towards their hands.

All this time Jim was just watching. I'm not sure what he was thinking but, he wasn't stopping it, so I figured we were ok.

Then I heard Carlie, "Well, looks like the boys are all taken. Daddy, would you mind doing me?" she asked in a little girl voice.

Jim looked at me, and then to the lotion he was being handed.

"Go for it babe," I said.

He took the bottle and went to sit next to Carlie.

I watched him put oil on his hands and then start with her shoulders. I wanted to watch but the guys hands started focusing on my ass. They were playing with the bottom of my suit. I pushed my ass into their hands. Scott and Jon started exploring my ass. As they did I moaned. Scott's hand slid back to the crotch of my suit. This time, as he rubbed my inner thigh his hand brushed my pussy. I spread my legs a little further and subconsciously pushed my pussy into his hand.

The more he rubbed the more I started grinding against it. Suddenly my body took over. I raised my ass a bit more and started grinding into his hand. I think he was too shocked to pull it away..

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I let myself go to the feeling.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and were watching me, but I couldn't help myself. The feeling of being watched only heightened the sensation. I could not control myself. I raised my hips and started rubbing the crotch of my bathing suit into his fingers. My mind was racing. I knew I was about to cum all over my son's hand. That threw me over the edge. I think Scott was too shocked to pull away. Me? I couldn't help myself.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck, yes, my god yes oh my fucking god," I gasped as I came.

My hips fell back to the lounge chair. Scott's fingers fell away.

"Oh god," I moaned once more as I lay there catching my breath.

Thank god I was wearing a bathing suit I thought. I had never cum so hard. It felt kind of like I peed, later I was told it's called squirting.

Everyone around me was just quiet. No one moved. I broke the silence. I was thirsty.

"Oh my god, can someone get me something cold and wet," I quipped.

Carlie responded jokingly, "as opposed to the hot and wet you already have?"

I looked at her with a smile, "please just get me something to drink," I said.

Carl and Jon leapt up and headed to the cooler. "I'll get it," they said almost in unison.

Brandon picked up the suntan lotion. He looked at it for a minute then said, "anyone else want some lotion?"

Everyone laughed.

"Jesus, I'm sorry," I said. "I don't know what came over me."

"Are you kidding." said Carlie. "That was one of the wildest things I've ever seen." Then she looked at the boys. "Wasn't it?"

They all murmured in agreement. Except for Jim.

"Daddy? Didn't mom look hot?" She asked him directly.

He still looked dazed. "Fuck," he answered. "I can't tell you how hot it was."

"See," Carlie said. "Nothing to be sorry for."

The scene returned to normal. Well, as normal as it could be after that.

Carlie sat up and asked Jon to goop her back.

"Just my back," she said.

Everyone laughed.

We spent the rest of the day on the beach and boating.

"I bet I could go topless out here," I mused as we rested in the middle of the lake.

"Why not," said Carlie and undid her top.

The boys all looked at her.

"Oh come on," she said. "You guys have all seen tits before."

"True," said Jon. "But we've been dreaming about yours for a long time."

Really," said Carlie. "I'm kidding," she said. "You guys have been gawking at Me since I turned 13. Now you get to see them,"

Carlie nonchalantly removed her top. Carl offered to put lotion on them.

"I think I can handle this," she laughed.

She squirted out some in her tits . The lotion on her tiis looked like she was rubbing cum into her tits. I could feel the wetness ftow between my legs. My imagination went wild. To me it looked like she was spreading cum all over her tits and nipples.

Since she was topless I saw no reason for me not to be. I removed my top and also spread lotion on my tits. I did it slowly, making eye contact with the boys as I did.

After a while we headed back in.

I got to the outdoor shower first. I removed my bathing suit and rinsed it out thoroughly before hanging it on the side to dry. Then I washed up getting all the sand and oil off of me. I wrapped a towel around me and headed for the bedroom to change. I pulled out my clothes and laid them on the bed. Then I noticed everyone watching me through the big window.

My dirty side took hold of me. I dropped the towel, stood there naked for a moment and then got dressed. I didn't put a bra on, Just a tank top and a cute pair of sky blue panties.

I watched as Carlie got into the shower. As she was about to step in, she looked at the guys watching her. Then she made eye contact with me. Holding my eyes she stepped out of her bathing suit where everyone could see her. She hung it on the shower wall and then entered the shower. I was surprised that she did it. But who was I to talk. All of a sudden it hit me. Where had Carlie been changing? I realized that she'd been changing in the loft, on purpose, where people could see her. She was showing off.

Then Jim walked in the bedroom. He didn't say anything. I wasn't sure if I'd crossed a line.

"We ok babe?" I asked.

He walked up to me, hugged me, kissed me and said, "that was the hottest thing I ever saw." As he pulled me close I could feel his hard cock through his trunks.

"I love you," he said.

Now what? I was loving being looked at. I knew it was wrong. These were my son's friends, but I couldn't seem to help myself. I loved the thrill. I decided to put it in the boys hands. I opened the glass and spoke through the screen.

Holding up the dress, "should I wear this or not?"

Not comprehending, they looked at me. Carl finally made a sound.

I looked at him to see his reaction. He just stood there.

"It's a pretty dress," Carl finally said.

I realized I had to make the choice clearer.

"Yes it is, but would you rather me not wear a dress or wear this one?" I asked again

This time a lightbulb went off in Brandon's head.

"Don't wear the dress, it's hot out," he answered.

It was sweet he gave me an excuse.

"No dress it is," I said.

I turned to Jim, "if it's ok with you," I added.

"Fine by me," he said and kissed me on the nose.

I walked out of the bedroom in a tank top and panties. A lot of belly showing.

"Who wants dinner" I asked.

The boys all wanted to help. I felt delicious and sexy walking around in my underwear.

As I was making dinner. Jim sat in a chair and just watched. The boys did everything they could to help. I wondered where Carlie was. What would she think. I looked up at the loft. Carlie was looking over the railing she was in a t shirt and shorts. Next thing I know she left the railing and was coming downstairs, but she'd taken the shorts off. She was wearing a t shirt and a tiny thong.

Everyone looked at her. I felt a pinch of jealousy. I was enjoying the attention and now it was on her.

"If we're having an underwear party why are mom and I the only ones in our underwear?" she asked.

The boys all looked at each other. Brandon was first, stepped out of his shorts, he was wearing boxer briefs. Carl and Jon were next. Briefs for Carl, boxers for Jon.

Scott just stood there.

"Your turn big brother," Carlie said.

"I umm...," he stalled.

Carlie laughed, "you're going commando, aren't you?"

Commando? What's commando I wondered. Remember, I was pretty sheltered.

"Well," said Carlie, "I guess you can go put something on."

What commando meant dawned on me, I was kind of disappointed as Scott went to the tent to change. I wanted to know what was under the hood. Then I realized how perverse that sounded. I wanted to see my son's cock. I knew I shouldn't but my pussy was wet thinking about it.