Becoming a Hot Mom at the Lakehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it for Brandon. Spurt after spurt of cum hit me in the face, neck, and mouth. Some got on Carlie.

"That's it baby. Show us that cum. Jon, show us what you got. To help him Carlie sucked his cock into her mouth and jerked it with her hands. When he started to cum she pulled away, the cum got on her face and some got on me.

She looked at Jim, "Did you like that daddy? Did you like watching your daughter jack off a cock so it could cum all over your wife?

Then to me she said, "there's still cum on these cocks mommy, come clean them off."

Covered with cum I crawled towards Brandon and Jon. There was still cum on each of their cocks. I took one in each hand and started sucking them clean. I could feel them starting to harden in my mouth.

"Look What a slut mommy is!" Carlie teased. "Did you ever imagine her sucking two cocks at once?"

I felt like a star, well, a porn star, making my own personal movie. Here I was covered in cum, sucking two cocks. It felt amazing.

Then I felt a hand at my pussy. I Thought it was Jim but I could see him. I realized it was Carlie. She had her fingers in my pussy and was spreading my juices all over my pussy..

"Get that slutty ass up," she ordered me.

I stopped sucking cock put my head down and raised my ass. I did as I was told. She stripped off my bathing suit. I helped by raising my knees.

Then I heard. "All yours big brother. You said you wanted to fuck her. Now's your chance."

What? He told Carlie he wanted to fuck me? I didn't move. My ass and wet pussy were in the air. All of a sudden I realized I wanted him.

Scott was obviously hesitating. I turned to look at him. He had his cock in his hand and was standing right above my ass.

"Baby, please, I want to be a hot mom. I heard you and your friends talking. I heard what you want. I want that too." I practically begged.

"Fuck her," said Brandon.

Baby, I want to be fucked and I want the second cock that fucks me to be the cock that came out of me," I begged. "Fuck me, I want it. Let me show you how much."

Carlie grabbed her brothers cock. "Do it, she wants it,"

She lined his cock up with my pussy. With one thrust he was inside me. I moaned.

"Oh my god, yes," his cock was definitely bigger than Jim's. I loved the way it filled me up.

Scott grabbed my ass and started to fuck me.

"God baby, that feels so good. That's it, fuck your mother, I'm a hot mom, you can fuck me whenever you want." Then to my husband,"you hear that Jim. I am Scott's slut hot mom. He can fuck me whenever he wants."

"Is this what you wanted baby? To fuck your mom? Is it as good as you thought?" I cooed.

"Fuck yes," he answered.

The answer sent sparks down my pussy.

"I heard you in the tent that night. Do you still want me to be a slut mom and fuck all your friends too?" I breathed.

"Yes," he shoved his cock into me."fuck, god yes."

"Oh god baby," I moaned that feels so good."

Then to my husband, "did you hear that dear. Tonight your wife becomes a slut, and you get to watch. From now on when you see Scott or his friends you will know they've fucked me and probably will again.

At this point I looked for Carlie. She was on her knees sucking Carl's cock while jacking off Jon and Brandon. Her bathing suit was still around her thighs.

"Look honey, " I said. "Our daughter is a slut too. Like mother like daughter."

Jim was stroking his cock and moaning.

At this point I started to cum. I felt it build deep within me. lol fuck, yes, fuck, I cried as an amazing orgasm washed over me. My knees buckled and I fell to the floor. Scott's cockfell out of me. I raised my ass and wiggled it. It took him no time at all the stuff his cock back in me.

I watched Carlie try to service three cocks at once. She was good but was having a hard time keeping up.

"Brandon, come here," I coaxed.

I made him lie down in front of me and took his cock in my mouth.

"That better baby?" I asked Carlie.

"Fuck yes," she answered.

She looked at Carl and Jon. "One of you better fill my cunt or I'll bite you," she teased. In no time at all Jon was behind her pumping her... well she said cunt, with his cock.

"Cunt," I said out loud. "Scott? Do you like that word? Do you like fucking your mothers cunt? "

"Fuck yes," said Scott. Give me that slutty cunt. Fuck me. The sound of being called a slut made me cum again.

"Jesus,fuck!yes," I cried as I came.

I wanted to feel Scott's cum.

"That's it baby," I cried. "Fuck that cunt, I love the way you feel. Fill it with cum."

"Go ahead Scott," gasped Carlie between strokes. "She wants it, give her a cuntload.,"

"Fuck me, oh my god Jim. Our baby is fucking me. He's going to cum in my pussy. It's only had your cum in it.

Jon continued to fuck Carlie. "Cum in her man. I want next." He said.

"What, my cunts not good enough for you?" She pouted.

"Carlie. Your cunt is amazing, but I've been dreaming about your mom for years.

Brandon was in my mouth stroking his cock while I sucked him.

"Mrs S, I'm going to cum," he said.

"Anywhere you want," I replied.

He grabbed my head and started shooting in my mouth. It tasted tangy and salty.

Fuck, mrs. S , that's so good.l

I swallowed as much as I could but some escaped my lips and dribbled down my face.

That was enough for Scott. He grabbed my ass, "oh fuck mom, I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

I could feel it hot against my pussy walls.

I came. "Oh fuck Jim. Our baby just came in my cunt. Now it's his cunt too. His friends want to cum in me. It won't be your cunt anymore."

Scott pulled out of me. I could feel some of the cum pull out and dribble down my thigh.

Jon pulled out of Carlie and without saying anything plunged his cock into my cum filled pussy. As he did he forced some of the cum in my pussy to drip down my inner thigh. There was something about being used like that that made me cum again

"Oh fuck, That's it Jon. Just stick it in me. Use me like a fucking slut."

Jon didn't say a word but kept pounding my pussy.

Carlie let Carl's cock out of her mouth.

"Come here big brother, let me clean you off."

His cock was covered in my cum and his. She took it in her mouth and sucked all the cream off it. Watching that I came again.

"Fuck that's hot," I cried as I came all over Jon's cock.

"Jim, Jim, they're fucking my cum filled pussy. Can you see," I said.

Jim had pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles and was madly stroking his cock.

Brandon had just cum in my mouth, Scott in my pussy. Jon was now buried in my cunt and Carlie was sucking Scott's cock clean

It was all too much for me.

Carlie cleaned off Scott's cock. Then she went and lay across Jim's lap. Like he'd spank her, but instead, "Carl, come fuck me on my daddy's lap. Let him see close up what a slut his daughter is."

Carl got behind her and started fucking her.

"Wow, mr.S. This is fucking amazing. I've always wanted to fuck Carlie and mrs S. This is fantastic.

Carlie egged him on. "That's it. Fuck me. Cum all over my ass. Show my daddy how much I love cum.

Brandon was jacking off again, as was Scott. Both their cocks were getting hard again. Jon was pistoning my pussy.

I wanted to feel that cum on my skin.

"Brandon, Scott, you look so hot,I want you to cum on my face and tits." I begged.

Not ones to disappoint they started jacking their cocks harder. Carl fucked Carlie with all his might .

It was all too much. I collapsed on the floor. Jon's cock fell out of me as I rolled on my back. All three kept jacking off over my body. Jon started to cum. It hit my face and belly. Brandon and Scott couldn't take anymore they both exploded with streams of cum all over my face and body. It was hot and sticky. I started rubbing it into my body.

Carlie saw it and begged Carl to cum on her.

"Fuck Carl, that's so fucking hot. Cum on my ass. Pull out and cum on me. Please. Look at my mom, cover me with cum."

I could see Carla face. He pulled out, and stroking his cock, started spraying spurts of cum all over her ass and back. Some hit Jim as Carlie was lying on his lap.

"Fuck yes," she cried. "Oh daddy, did you see that. Your wife and daughter covered in cum. Fuck that was hot."

We all lay there, covered with cum, catching our breath. Carlie lifted her head and looked around the room. She got up and straddled my body. She licked my face up to my lips and kissed me. "We need a swim," she observed.

We all agreed and started to get up then she added, "then I need to be fucked by my brother."

===============

Author's note: Please don't forget to rate this story. Please leave a comment or contract mr through feedback on my authors page. I love the feedback.

Don't forget to check out my other stories.