All Comments on 'Becoming My Step Son's Ch. 02'

by MrSpunki

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why a "step mom" and not a real mom???

Why a "step mom" and not a real mom???

There is no blood relation between a step mom and son and that is not incest.

If you have a problem with a son fucking his real mom, why not try another genre ?

Too lazy to log in, so,

Anonymously

letmein

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Notice that this category isn't just incest, it's also taboo, not to mention relations between nonrelated step siblings or parents is still considered incest by many. I've seen this pip up often and other people have cited Wikipedia. Also the farthest it's the step mom and the short marriage adds a dynamic that you wouldn't quite have if it was just a birth mother.

MrSpunkiMrSpunkiabout 8 years agoAuthor
I value all feedback. and I'm enjoying the story line coming along.

Please... if you wish... take a moment and pause. The son will have his slut and when he's good and ready and she's totally under his control I'm certain that he's going to reveal where his knowledge of her comes from. There's a bitter ex-wife somewhere in the background. She may well have dug up the dirt on her ex-husbands new peice of ass. And who's to know if the real mother and son weren't a happy little couple before the new wife came along and broke up a happy home. I do hope he beds them both together one day. (with his dad cuckhold from his office chair watching on webcam...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"The Step-Son will have his slut..."

"...take a moment and pause. The son will have his slut and when he's good and ready and she's totally under his control..."

Not really.

What you mean is that "The STEP-SON will have his slut".

I agree with the comment about step relation sex not being incest and certainly not taboo.

The taboo in incest is all about inbreeding and the danger of potential problems with any offspring resulting from an incestuous union.

With a step-son there is no such danger and so there is no taboo!

You write beautifully.

Just wish that you would write about a real son who "will have his slut and when he's good and ready and she's totally under his control..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good

Don't add any other guys that would just ruin it for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

This story is great and definitely deserves more!!! I wish there were more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too Short!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous