All Comments on 'Bed and Breakfast with My Hairy Mom'

by daitalianjob

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

that was great i hope you write another chapter of when they visit again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
B&B service

Good story... Wanted to read more about the mom's bush... But oh well.

Also i've stayed in my share of B&B and never heard such thing as room service

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want to read more

Love to know what and how much bush he will get to eat. Please write more mom and son fucking each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story and the events that happened. Maybe Marie needs to be the center of attention on their bed during the next visit. The story certainly has many possibilities............ thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good

My mother was very bushy she for some reason let me see her I was young

she would lay in bed with me and never had panties on I would play with her ass but she would never let me enter her I also played with her pussy I know how you felt about a bushy pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is a terrific story, I had an Italian mother too

And the comment by the last reader who wrote "very good" really hit home with me. I'm green with envy. I'd have loved to get a real good look at my mother's pussy and played around with it. From the time I was a teenager I was fascinated, okay, obsessed, by that hole I knew had to be there between my mother's thighs. After all, it was the hole I came out of 18 or so years before. I wondered about its looks, how fat the lips were, how wet it got, the sharp musky aroma I knew must waft up from it, and not least how hairy it was. Yeah, I got hard whenever I thought about my own mother's cunt. That bothered me at first but afterwards not really, I figured that was just part of my nature. I didn't hate my father, actually I liked him and we got along. But i sure resented him. I knew he put his penis up inside my mom any old time he felt like it, while I'd give anything to put my penis up there even once. One time when they were in a lovey-dovey mood I overheard him whisper to my mom something about her "twat," and she giggled. I was seething and at the time time I nearly creamed my pants. From then on "my mother's twat" became one of my favorite phrases, I even jerked off saying it to myself. Though I never married, I've had a number of very satisfying relationships with women over the years. Still, I love stories on Lit about mommies and their baby boys and the great dirty fun they can have with what each one has between their legs, and I've commented on many of them. I dearly wish I'd fucked my pretty Italian momma and shown her how good her kid could make her beautiful hairy twat feel with the fat hard cock I'm packing, shooting her all the semen in my heavy loaded balls--all for my beloved mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My mom's bush turns me on.

My mom asked me to come over and answered her door with a smile. She was wearing a yellow tank top, but as I looked down, she wasn't wearing any shorts, or panties. Her black pubic triangle in plain view making me hard instantly. We started making out, and within minutes we were in bed naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting story

Mom's hairy pussy makes a lasting impression on many young guys. It is a wondrous sight that causes son to jo if nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Im 59 and the young 18 year boy next door does odd jobs for me. One day i walked out of the bathroom naked and found him sitting on the bed. He couldnt stop looking at my hairy pussy and when i saw the first signs of an erection, i lay on the bed and opened my legs and started masturbating. That was three weeks ago and we have have had wild sex every day. He calls me mummy and when he is nearing his climax i say 'come on darling, cum for mummy'. Seconds later he shoots his hot creamy load everywhere. Im old enough to be his granny but his young cock keeps my pussy very happy.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Hairy Mom

I was the oldest child of three. Many years older than my siblings. My mother was a complete alcoholic, drunk every day the final three years of her life. Today is the sixty sixth anniversary of her death at age thirty eight.I saw her nude many times. She had a forest of black pubic hair and later in life she stopped shaving hit pits and legs too.

She was so drunk everyday, she could not walk upstairs to use the toilet so daddy bought her a chamber pot to use to piss in. Sometimes I had to help walk her to the potty. She hardly ever wore panties as they would just get in the way when she needed to piss. So I saw her hairy cunt when she pissed to. I could probably have fucked her a few times, but never did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I gave it a 3

I would have given it a 4 but I'm not a fan of cheating. The only reason I didn't rate it lower was because the dad was only mentioned once. I also wish they would have invited the girl, Marie, in. I really feel as if that was a missed opportunity on your, the author's, part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You and your mom should brought her into your room have three way ger her pregnant and your mo to then say buy to her just tell have fun raising your kid in you

nudistguy59nudistguy59over 1 year ago

luvd seeing mom and sis and aunts big bushes as a boi in the 1960s

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would pull girl strip her down then fucked knocked her y up

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tjere is nothing like a super hairy bush, no matter what the color, blond, brown, caramel, dark brown or jet black. Shaved pussy and that God dammed nasty ass stubble just fucking sucks. It super sucks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous