All Comments on 'Before He Goes'

by randyolegoat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Very good read, good story line and particularly enjoyed the "ending" which invites a continuation with Sarah. Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Who's on second ?

This poor guy is going to be a wet rag by the time he ships out . Get parts 2-3 and 4 ready , he only has 2 weeks left .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chapter 2?

You gotta continue this! He has to get it on with Sarah and his sister, and learn how to please a woman, and also learn many other things, like anal, cunnilingus etc. And maybe a threesome?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
a start for a good series

Well you got us interested, lets see the rest of the series.

This is a really good story and is vividly written.

Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TIck Tock

How Much longer are you gonna keep us waiting for the next story.. C'mon C'mon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 + Great story

Only the asshole of LIT would hate this story. We all know he's fucking insane

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stolen line

Nice Big Bang reference. That line was hilarious is season 1 when Penny said it.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

Yes, a very loving and arousing story ! She is right that only the best cock suckers who love it swallow ! My loving wife told me that during our first time and did she know and yet she was extremely selective and didn't put out for many guys. It great and so arousing . . . yes she knows I read these stories. I sure hope that Sarah shows I assume her brother too that she can educate him !!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Guess?

Big Bang Theory?

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed Ch. 1 starting on 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But seriously lacks details. She takes her bra off and all we know about them is that they're "beautiful". So much of erotic interest could/should have happened. Have you ever seen bare breasts? Would you like to see mine? Have you ever thought about what mine would look like? Do you think about breasts when you masturbate? What do you think about? Do you watch porn? What kind? What soes your favorite porn star look like? Are her breasts bigger than mine? Do you like bigger breasts or smaller breasts? How do mine look? Would you like to touch them? How do they feel? Are they as good as you thought they'd be? Would you like to kiss them? Would you lie to lick them? Suck them?

And so on. And that's just for starters.

And BREATH is not BREATHE. You need a proofreader/editor.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous