Bela's Story Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made sure my door was locked, plugged headphones into the computer, and opened the recording program's interface. Even if I couldn't get personal narrations from Bela, I could still watch everything that had happened.

For the first half hour, I fast forwarded through the footage of the time Bela had already described. The view of footage from different cameras was quite faithful to what she had told me. Friday evening, he came over, she cooked and served him drinks. Then he asked her to take her clothes off in the kitchen. Them sitting at the table and eating, and later sitting in the living room. And then the panicked way in which Shyam suddenly left.

I kept going at rapid pace through the footage. Bela had indeed stayed just in her bra all night and the next morning, taking it off only for her bath. Then I saw her poke her head out the door, scan the outsides carefully, and step out. I switched over to the cameras from Shyam's house.

Here too, the footage confirmed the story. After some confusion and hesitation about Bela showing up at his door nearly naked, he had commanded her to suck his dick. Which she had done. And swallowed. And then they left. I fast forwarded some more through the footage of the empty house when they were at lunch. And then pressed normal play when I saw the door to Shyam's house opening again.

Shyam and Bela had clearly returned from lunch. He had an arm around her and was humming some song. He sounded drunk for sure. And she seemed a little tipsy too. They both walked into the living room.

"I will be right back." he said, pushing her onto the couch and taking the grocery bags to the kitchen.

She sat on the couch, with a far-off look in her eyes, looking gorgeous in the tight t-shirt and jeans. I noticed some stains on her chest. I zoomed in and realized that they were finger stains right on her boobs. Bela had mentioned that he fondled her in the restaurant. From the looks of it, he did it more than once without wiping his hands. So the stains told a clear story, of her boobs being squeezed over the shirt.

Surely the waiters and other patrons in the restaurant must have seen the stains, as well as the shopkeepers where they bought the groceries. It made me feel even more turned on, that she had walked around in public with these obvious signs of groping with Shyam. Maybe she herself had been too tipsy to notice.

Shyam returned to the couch later, carrying his laptop. I could see his pants were open and his erect dick was sticking out. Bela noticed it too and stared at his erect dick, following it until he sat down heavily next to her. He exhaled and smiled, putting his laptop on the coffee table in front of him.

"So Bhabhiji, what kind of porn would you like to watch?"

"Whatever you like, Shyamji." she said, slurring a little.

"Hmmm...I like porn scenes with latina women. Because they look very Indian and have great bodies. Just like you." he said, rubbing his dick.

Bela leaned forward and looked at the laptop as he was starting the video. My cameras were placed in a way that I could not see the screen of the laptop. But I could hear some sounds coming from it.

"I like this one. She looks so much like you. Petite body, pretty face, nice big boobs, thick black hair, great butt. And her face is so much like yours. I keep searching for her videos. Her name is Evie Delatosso." he said.

Bela stared at the screen and nodded. I had never heard of this porn star so I quickly googled her. And sure enough, she did have a striking resemblance to my wife, although Bela's nose was slightly longer and sharper and lips were fuller. I was tempted to pause the footage and check out a few of her porn videos. But then I realized, why watch porn of a look-alike of my wife when I have the actual erotic footage of my wife? So I continued.

Bela was keenly staring at the screen as Shyam reached over with his right hand and unbuttoned her jeans. He slipped the hand inside her panties and moved it slowly up and down. Bela moaned and arched her back, making her ample boobs jut out.

"Bhabhiji."

"Mmmm?"

"Remember that night when we were watching the movie. And you were next to me."

She nodded, still staring at the screen with glazed eyes.

"Did sir tell you to do all that?"

"No." she replied in a whisper.

"You did it on your own?"

She nodded.

"Why?"

She just shrugged, her breathing getting heavier as Sham's hand inside her pants started moving faster.

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you, Bhabhiji? I mean sir definitely is kinky, but you...you are no less. Walking outside naked like that."

"Hmmmm."

Shyam took his right hand out of her pants and his left hand off his dick. He then put both hands in the waist of her jeans and tugged. Bela raised her butt and Shyam very slowly, almost like in a porn movie, turned her on her side and slipped down her jeans and panties. Her perfect creamy ass was gradually revealed. Throughout that, he kept chatting her up.

"Have you done that before? Being naked outdoors?"

"Yes, Shyamji." she said absent-mindedly, eyes still focused on the porn scene.

"When? How?"

"Sometimes he takes me out on a walk in the countryside and strips me. And I walk around like that." she said in a throaty voice.

"Sir?"

"Yes."

"And do you have sex outdoors?"

"Sometimes."

"Wow!!" he said, as he took her jeans and panties off completely.

He looked at the screen for a few seconds.

"You see that? Would you like me to do that to you?"

"Whatever...you wish, Shyamji."

"I want to do that."

Was this it? Was this when Shyam fucked my wife? I leaned forward in anticipation and watched.

Shyam got off the bed, and held Bela by her shoulders. He then pushed her so she was laying down on the couch, her head resting against the arm-rest. He then got on the couch on his knees. And grabbed a hold of my wife's knees.

And then he lowered his face towards her pussy.

No penetration yet. I suppose the scene had someone going down on Evie. And that is what Shyam proceeded to do to Bela. His tongue lapped at her clit and her landing strip, tentatively at first, and then clumsily. Bela kept staring at the screen, her right hand in her hair and her left hand on Shyam's semi bald head. And for the next few minutes, Shyam gave oral sex to my wife.

I don't think he was very good at it though. I had given Bela cunnilingus many times, and she was always a lot more responsive to me than she was being to him. It's not like she was totally inert here. But those typical archings and unarchings of her back and her shivering hips were missing. She seemed more turned on by watching what was on the screen than what Shyam was doing.

"Your turn." he said after a few minutes of licking her.

Then on his knees, he advanced along the couch until his thighs were under her armpits. He took a look at the screen again.

"I want to do that now."

He clumsily pulled up Bela's t-shirt and took it off. He then put his fingers inside her bra cups and took her big tits out.

"Do what she is doing." he said, caressing her cheeks.

Bela looked at the screen and nodded. Then she straightened slightly, put both her hands on the outsides of her huge boobs, and wrapped them around Shyam's erect dick. And then Shyam started titty-fucking my wife.

"Look at me." Shyam said.

She took her eyes off the screen and looked into his eyes with an inert expression.

"Your boobs are so nice and big and firm and soft, Bhabhiji. This feels great. I have been dreaming of doing this for a long time. Do you like it?"

"Whatever you like, Shyamji." she said.

For me, watching the scene was incredibly erotic. Here was my wife, pretty much naked except for that bra not serving any purpose, lying down on a couch. My ugly balding paunchy subordinate was straddling her torso. And she held her big tits obediently together as his dick slipped up and down between them. The sight was undeniably erotic.

But the thing about titty-fucking is, its erotic appeal is in its visuals and its unusual nature. It looks kinky on screen. But I knew from years of personal experience that in terms of pure physical pleasure, it is not that great, for the woman or for the man. For the woman, it's just a shaft moving up and down between her tits, offering no real pleasure. And even for the man, the tits clasped together don't offer the kind of wetness or friction that you get from the mouth or the cunt. It's only the idea that oh my god, my dick is fucking these big tits that is erotic.

It turned out to be enough for Shyam though. Because a couple of minutes of titty-fucking Bela and he suddenly groaned. He put his hands around his dick, and it started shooting jizz all over my wife's big tits. Some splashes hit her chin and neck too. She seemed a little taken aback at how quickly he had ejaculated once again.

"Oh...oh sorry Bhabhiji...is it okay that I came on your boobs?" he asked, sounding genuinely sorry.

"It's okay, Shyamji." she said calmly.

"You can go wash up." he said, getting off her couch.

And Bela ran to the bathroom.

Shyam admired her jiggling ass cheeks as she ran and sighed. Then he sat down on the couch again and started watching the porn scene again. Through the audio feed, I could hear soft sounds coming from that scene. They were telltale "yes fuck me harder" type sounds, which meant that the action on the screen had now moved on to actual sex. Shyam stared at it wistfully.

I am sure he was thinking, when would he get to do it to Bela? When should he try to do it to Bela? So far, my wife had made him cum three times. That first night last month, using her hands. The second time earlier in the day, in her mouth. And this third time, her tits. The next step seemed obvious. But would it ever be crossed?

I had the same question. I had told Bela that she was to do what he wants. But I had made it amply clear, that she did not have to do anything she did not want. I wanted her to be a willing submissive, not a mindless slave. So far whatever she had done, her wanting to do it or at least not minding it, was understandable. After all, that night last month, she had initiated the actual physical action with Shyam, not me. She had voluntarily offered to jack him off and then done it. So today, the blowjob and the titty-fucking seemed okay.

But actual sex? Was that in her mind, something she wanted to do with Shyam? Granted that she had already done it with Riaz. But Riaz was a young handsome lad with a model like body that she had obviously gotten turned on by. Shyam was the exact opposite of that. A physical attraction was unlikely. But maybe a situational one?

So even after hearing about and seeing all that had happened until that Saturday afternoon, my biggest question was still un-answered. Had Shyam fucked my wife?

Shyam watched the porn for a few more seconds. Then he paused it and slipped on his underwear. He had never taken off his shirt, so that stayed on. And then he went to the kitchen. He came back with a beer in one hand and a Bacardi breezer in the other. Just as he sat down on the couch, Bela returned from the bathroom, having cleaned his jizz from her chest and chin.

"Here, Bhabhiji, would you like to...I want you to have another breezer." he said.

Bela obediently took the bottle from his hand, and sat down on the couch next to him. She was still in just her bra, with her tits hanging out. She sat on the couch with one leg folded up with the foot on the couch, and another on the floor. And she wrapped her hands around that one knee, taking sips from the bottle. She often sat this way at home, but when she was dressed. When fully dressed, in that pose, she looked very simple and traditional. Now, almost naked, she looked really trashy and slutty, with her pussy lips parted. I loved how hot she looked.

Shyam put his arm around her shoulder, started the scene, and started having his beer. And the two of them kept watching porn. I watched for a couple more minutes. Bela still had a slightly horny look on her face. I suddenly realized, she had still not had a release of her own!

One of the secrets behind me getting my shy wife to open up so much and try so many things was, a constant supply of orgasms. I had learned from my ex-girlfriends that female satisfaction is just as important as the male's, if not more so. Whenever we had sex or even fooled around, I made sure Bela was regularly and passionately cumming. Be it actual sex, or oral sex, or fingering, I tried to maintain a 3:1 ratio, which meant that for every orgasm I had, she should have at least 3. Even during a regular sex session, I first went down on her to make her cum and get wet, and only then entered her. Made sure she had an orgasm during sex. And then after, as we cuddled, I would finger her to a climax again.

So given that Bela's sexual history was largely limited to me, except for that one joust with Riaz, I guess she was conditioned or even used to getting regular orgasms during any amorous activity.

But clearly, the Saturday action that far had been different. Shyam was a very nice guy, a caring guy, a considerate guy. But he was still a conventional middle class Indian male, and I presumed not very experienced sexually. So he was perhaps not wired to prioritize the orgasms of his mate. I felt bad for his wife. But more importantly, I felt bad for my wife.

She had been practically naked for almost 24 hours. Had been fondled and played with by Shyam a lot. Been put in exhibitionist situations. But had not yet had sexual release. The first time that day, Shyam just had her give him a quick blowjob, came in her mouth, and that was it. This second time, he had started going down on her, not very skillfully. But had not finished the job. Had stopped midway and gotten up to titty-fuck her. And that was it.

Besides, the night before I left or even the day I left, we had not had sex. Given how regularly and frequently we had sex, this meant that Bela's body had now gone without a single orgasm for an unusually long time. Surely, she was feeling some pent up sexual frustration.

Maybe that's why her face looked so tense as she watched the porn sitting next to Shyam. I am sure her primal instincts were egging her on to just mount the guy then and there. Or demand that he finger or tongue her. But my shy wife was very unlikely to make such a demand. I watched for a few more minutes. Nothing was happening. They were just sitting there watching porn. I pressed fast forward. Which was a good thing, because it saved me a lot of time.

Shyam had hugged and pawed and fondled her as they watched the porn. And after they both finished their drinks, he had gotten more. And he kept pressing buttons to start more porn scenes. But other than that, despite having a young hot voluptuous woman next to him, he did not make a more ambitious move. And then a while later, he had slumped over and fallen asleep, sloshed with all that beer. When I saw him slump over, I pressed play again.

Bela had noticed that her companion of the weekend had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Shyamji?" she gently said.

He responded with a loud snore.

She slowly moved his arm off her shoulder and got up. She was clearly drunk too, because I saw her stumble a little as she walked to the bathroom again. She was in there for a decent amount of time. I wondered if she was masturbating, since Shyam had not been considerate enough to think of her. When I asked her later, I found out that no, she wasn't masturbating, she was vomiting. My wife, who had never had more than a few sips of alcohol, had downed 4 breezers in a couple of hours. It might not sound like much to you or me, but for a lightweight like her, it was a lot to digest.

She came out of the bathroom, still in her nearly naked state, still a little unsure on her feet. She walked over to Shyam, who had now slumped on the couch completely horizontal and was deep asleep. The porn video on the laptop had ended and it was silent. Bela stared at the screen for a few seconds. Then she suddenly seemed to remember something and looked around the room. She walked around the room, carefully looking at the walls. And then she stopped, right below one of my hidden cameras.

"Are you there? Are you watching?" she whispered, then looked at Shyam to make sure he was still sleeping.

She walked around a little more and spotted the second camera, hidden behind cable wires.

"I really miss you, ji." she said in a sad voice.

At that very moment, my phone started ringing. I paused the video and answered it.

"I really missed you too, sweetheart." I said lovingly.

"What?" Bela asked in a confused voice.

"Oh nothing. I was just watching the footage from Saturday afternoon where Shyam ti..." I was about to say tit-fucked you, but I knew how dirty words could trigger her, so instead I said, "Shyam took a nap. And you walked around the room spotting the cameras. And said you really missed me."

"Oh...did I?" she said.

"You don't remember?"

"Of course I missed you. But Saturday afternoon...or much of Saturday...I don't really remember. Because of the alcohol I think." she sounded ashamed.

"Hehe, okay. Anyway, why did you call?"

"Shyamji called and said he is coming over soon to talk. Said you are in office so we can talk with some privacy."

"Yes, I am in office." I replied. "Talk about what?"

"I need you to decide what to tell him. Remember my dilemma? I am your wife and I am to listen to you. You asked me to listen to him, but also to honestly tell you everything. He says we should keep whatever we did a secret, or at least hide the more scandalous parts. I told him I wouldn't tell you till Monday. So he is coming over to discuss, have I told you? Will I tell you? What is the official story, ji?"

"Hmmmm...okay. What do you think we should do?"

"Whatever you decide, ji, is..."

"Oh for fuck's sake, for just one minute, forget this submissive obedient persona, and just think for yourself, will you?" I snapped.

She was silent.

"Bela...sorry...I love you, honey. I know this isn't easy. I am sincerely asking you...what do you think we should do?"

"You have watched till Saturday afternoon already?" she asked in a normal voice.

"Yes. I fast forwarded through a lot of stuff at 16x."

"Okay...here is what I think we should do. I will tell him that all I told you was that we had lunch and dinner, and he didn't try anything, and I didn't do anything. It was like two normal family friends having a few meals together. That way, he will stop freaking out. He has been really tense about what you will do or say if you find out what happened."

"Alright, sounds good." I said.

"One more thing. I am going to tell him to tell you that the dinners together will now stop, including tonight. That he is very uncomfortable with those dinners, his family is coming soon, etc. And when he tells you that, say okay, and don't push him too much. He is already terrified of you."

"Okay, as you wish, ji." I used her own line and chuckled. "Why do you want the dinners to stop though?"

"You are at Saturday afternoon?" she asked.

"Yes."

"You have seen everything that happened before?"

"Yes."

"Okay, fast forward through late afternoon and evening. Don't skip it. Forward so you get a sense of what happened. And then later at night, start watching again. Through the late night. In the bedroom."

"In the...bedroom? Our bedroom?"

"No, his bedroom." she said.

I was silent this time for a few seconds.

"Gautam?? I mean...suniye ji?" she asked, now reverting to her submissive persona.

"Alright, tell him that. I will catch up on the videos and see you later."

I hung up the phone and then wondered, what were Shyam and Bela discussing at home. What were they doing. What had happened the rest of the weekend. Why in his bedroom? Well, only one way to find out.